Welcome to Teen Top's Restruant

Aegi TEENTOP Dayz

"The restruant is open!!!"

Teen Top was in the school playround with their made up restruant. Daniel had suggested the game. "Ok guys. Today, we're going to have a lot of customers." Minsoo clapped his hands. "As the manager, I'll be waching over you guys ok?"

"Neh!"

The team hurried to their spots. Jonghyun and Changhyun were at the front desk, Byunghun and Chanhee were outside waitors and Daniel was in the kitchen.

"Hi!" Gongchan walked to the door., dragging Jinyoung with him "I wanna play restruant too!"

Jonghyun smiled. "Neh hyung! Would you like to eat outside or inside?" Gongchan thought for a bit, his mouth forming into a little pout.

"Um....I wanna go outside!" He said but Jinyoung disagreed.

"Wae? I wanna stay inside! There's fishies!!!"

"But Jinnie hyung!!!" Gongchan whined. "There's pretty flowers outside! Pwease~"

Jinyoung, who is weak against Gongchan's aegyo, finally agreed. "Fine. Let's go outside." Gongchan cheered and pecked Jinyoung's cheek.

"Yay!"

***

"No No No! Hunnie!" Chanhee shouted. "Pink flowers go there, blue flowers of there and yellow flowers go there!" The two were arguing on where to put the flowers. Byunghun had suggested that they didn't need any flowers but Chanhee demanded it.

"Argh. What goes where?!"

"Over there!!!"

"Channie!" Gongchan ran to the read head. "Channie! I came to play restruant!"

Chanhee's face brightened as he saw his nieghborhood friend. "Shikkie! Yay! Wow! You got so much taller!"

"You too Channie!" Gongchang and Chanhee both giggled. "This is Jinnie hyung! He's my hubby hyung!" Gongchan introduced, pulling Jinyoung.

"Yeah? Well." Chanhee pulled Byunghun and hugged him tightly. "This is Hunnie! He's my prince!"

"Ooo! Channie, you have a real prince! Lucky!"

Chanhee giggled and pecked Byunghun's cheek. "He's the bestest princey in the world!"

***

Meanwhile, Jonghyun and Changhyun were at the front desk, giving tables to continuing babies customers. Minsoo walked up to them to check. "Hi hyung!" Jonghyun shouted. "May I take your order?"

Minsoo stood silent as he stared at the menu. "Hmm...." He thought. "What's the best?"

"Well. we have cakes, pancakes, cupcakes," Jonghyun continued listing the menu but Minsoo had turned down everything. "Strawberries? Ice cream? Are you going to order? If not then get out. Go. We don't need your money here. Go."

Hearing that, Minsoo bursted into laughter. Somebody stop him!

Daniel was in the kitchen when Chanhee walked in. "Danny! Are the ice creams done?" Daniel shook his head.

"Ani hyung! I ran out of pink clay!"

"Hurry!" Byunghun barged into the room. "Gongchan is going to eat Jinyoung hyung with kisses!!! Danny hurry!"

"Done!" Daniel said as he handed Chanhee the order. "Hyung. If you drop this, I'm going to rip all your stuff bunnies apart."

Chanhee gulped and nodded. "Hey!" Byunghun shouted. "I bought Channie those!"

"Tough! Now go serve!"

Suddenly, Jonghyun and Changhyun walked into the room making fake sobbings. "What's wrong?" Chanhee asked.Jonghyun kept on hugging his wifey as he looked at his hyung.

"Minsoo hyung fired us at the front. He said I was being mean to customers and said I should work on the outside tables instead." 

Changhyun sobbed. "What's the matter with you?" Byunghun asked this time.

"Minsoo hyung fired me too. He said spent too much time looking at myself on the toaster. It's not my fault!"

Chanhee sighed. "Hunnie, you and I take the front while maknae line take the orders arraso?" Byunghun disagreed, making Chanhee pout. "Wae? I wanna be with you!"

"Because I don't wanna be in the front." Byunghun said. "People will be talkign to you and I'd get jealous."

"Awww!~~~" Chanhee squealled as he hugged the blonde. "Don't worry Hunnie! Just remember that I will always love you ok? Let's go!"

***

So the two were at the front desk now. Another customer had came in. "Annyeong!" It was JR, Baekho, Ren, Minhyun, and Aron. "We're here to play restruant!"

"Hi!" Chanhee said cutely; Byunghun stiffed. "So just you five?"

"Ani." Minhyun answered. "Yongguk hyung, Himchan hyung, Daehyun hyung, Youngjae hyung, Jongup and Zelo will be coming too! So that makes....." He counted his fingers. "30925203483297!!!!"

"Really? That's so little...." Chanhee said and called Changhyun. "Take them to a table with 30925203483297."

Changhyun nodded. "Neh hyung!"