N.A.P

Aegi TEENTOP Dayz

"Hyung!!!~" Daniel called, trying to get his attention from Minsoo who was absorbed watching the older boys play basketball. "Hyung! Play with me~~~"

Minsoo continued to stare at the kids shooting basketball as Daniel kept whining and throwing a fit. "Tch." Daniel started. "No wonder why you're staring. Hyung knows hyung can't be like those cool kids."

"WHAT?! I'M COOL TOO!"

"Ani. You're not." Daniel said, sticking his tongue out at his hyung with a small laugh. "You're just a baby. I bet I can beat you in a soccor game."

"No you can't! I win! I win!"

Daniel chuckled at Minsoo's childness. "No! Hyung's not good!"

"Fine! Let's play! Whoever loses buys ice cream!"

"That'll be you hyung."

"Ani! I'm Minsoo! And you know what that means?!"

"Stupid?"

"NO! It means I'm the best! Now let's play!"

FEW HOURS LATER

"I lost....."

Daniel stuck his tongue out. "Told ya, hyung. Now you have to me ice cream! Yay!" He grabbed Minsoo's hand and pulled him out to the ice cream truck.

"Umm....I want chocolate!" Daniel shouted, pointing to the ice cream on the poster. The owner nodded. "How about you hyung?"

Minsoo shrugged. "I'll take Strawberry."

After they had gotten ice cream, the two sat underneath a tree. "Hyung! This taste good! Thank you hyung!"

"You owe me two dollars!"

Daniel chuckled. "Neh hyung." He pecked Minsoo's cheek before going back eating his ice cream.