We Shouldn't Fight!

Aegi TEENTOP Dayz

"Minsoo hyung! Are we there yet???" Changhyun shouted.

Minsoo's parents were taking the kids to their house on the countryside to give the kids a bit of fun. It was about 4 hours after they left and Changhyun was beginning to become over control.

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!"

"Changhyun, quiet!" Minsoo shouted back. "We're almost there! Just wait a while!" Aw! You made me lose a game!" He added, holding up his video game about something with a cat.

"But hyung." Jonghyun said, who was sitting next to the eldest. "I thought kitties have nine lives." He was pointing to the life section of the game.

Minsoo sighed. "Changjo, you're still young. Cats don't really--- *looks at screen* Oh! Hey look, I have nine more lives!"

"Yay! Hyung! Win!" The maknae cheered, focusing on the older boy playing his little video game. "Wow! Hyung! You won!!!"

"Yeah! BoomShakalaka!"

"Eh...Big Bang much?"

Meanwhile, the kids in the back babyseats, Chanhee had just woken up on Byunghun and stared outside. "Hyung! Guys! Look! It's water!"

"Huh?!" Byunghun shot up. "Where? Where?!"

"Right there!" Chanhee pointed out the window. "Lookie! Isn't it pretty, Hunnie?" Byunghun nodded and pecked Chanhee's right cheek.

"Aniyo! My wifey is prettier!"

"NO!!!" Jonghyun shouted, pointing at Changhyun. "My wifey is prettier! Chanhee hyung is the second prettiest! My Changie is No.1 though!!!"

Changhyun and Chanhee giggled while their hubbies were facing a battle. "Changie!/Channie!"

"Hey! Minsoo hyung!" Daniel finally spoke up from his nap. "Lookie! Is that your housie?" He pointed out the window and soon, Minsoo leaned against his seat and looked out.

He smiled. "Yep. That's it!"

"Wow!" All the babies cooed. "It's so big! It's a castle!"

"A castle?" Chanhee asked before turning to Byunghun. "Hunnie look! It's a castle! Let's live there happily ever after!" He smiled, hugging Byunghun lightly.

***

After a few more minutes, they arrived at Minsoo's huge house and the kids rushed inside. "Wow!" They all cheered, unaware Minsoo had such a house.

On-Living-Room-Modern-Design.jpg 

"Wow!" Chanhee shouted. "This place is even bigger than Hunnie's house!" He said, making his hubby a bit shocked.

"Aww....I've been living a lie!"

Chanhee giggled. "You're not a natural blonde?"

Minsoo smirked as he carefully stood on the couch and spread his arms. "I'm the king! bow before me!" He shouted loudly.

Daniel rolled his eyes. "Sorry. But the floor's kinda dirty." He looked out the window and into the pool. "Wow! it's a pool@ I should've bought my fluffy pink shirt -.-"

"...."

"What? Hey! I can't have a fluffy pink shirt when I go into pools?!"

"Uh...yes?" Jonghyun said, deciding they souldn't say anything more, they ran off to Minsoo's room.

CH070101046_ch-1_tcm52-840035.jpg 

"Hyung? There's only three beds..." Changhyun said, pointed to the beds and frowning. "Three of us have to sleep on the floor..."

"It's ok!" Daniel shouted. "I'll sleep with Minsoo hyung! Right hyung?" He fluttered his eyelashes and stared at Minsoo who just smiled and nodded.

"And I'll sleep with my Hunnie!" Chanhee suggested.

Byunghun nodded. "Roger!"

Jonghyun tilted his head when Byunghun had finished his shouted. "Roger? But I thought hyung's name was Chanhee....?"

Byunghun was about to say something when Changhyun covered his mouth. "Forget it, Byunghun hyung." He said and the blonde nodded.

***

"Weee!" Chanhee squealled, sliding down the slide and crashing on Byunghun. The two giggled as they fell onto the soft grass.

Byunghun, who was on the bottom, picked a flower and gently slid it onto Chanhee's hair. "Yeppo!" He said, making Chanhee giggle.

"Let's slide again!" Chanhee suggested and climbed up the slide. "Hunnie! Catch me!" He shouted while sliding down and once again into Byunghun's arms. "Let's go again! Together!"

And the two climbed up. Byunghun sat the down first and Chanhee sat on his lap. Byunghun smiled as he wrapped his hands around Chanhee's waist and tighten his grip a bit. "Here we go!"

"Weee~!!!"

~

"Hey! Stop it!" Daniel shouted with a giggle. He and Minsoo were in the pool, splashing each other with water. "Hyung!" He laughed again.

"Mehrong~" Minsoo said, making another wave. "I'm going to get you, Danny!" He inhaled a deep breath and dived down. The boy swam udner Danny and splashed onto him once he went up to the surface. "Gotcha!"

Daniel giggled as he tried to get out of Minsoo's grip. "Hyung!" He splashed the elder and giggle. "I gotcha too!"

"Oh yeah?" Minsoo swam out of the pool and ran back in doing a cannonball, splashing Daniel. The younger boy shrieked and swam away.

He came back with a water gun. "Get back here, hyung!" He shouted, swimming to Minsoo and shooting water. "I'm going to get you!"

~

Meanwhile, the maknae couple were on the back porch feeding each other cherries. Jonghyun had laid down on Changhyun's laps, his arms over his head.

The lovely boy giggled as he fed Jonghyun another cherry. "It's sweet." Jonghyun said, smiling. Changhyun nodded and wiped off the juice strolling down Jonghyun's mouth from the fruit.

"Jongie! Look!" Changhyun shouted, pointing somewhere. "Aren't they pretty?" He was pointed to the flowers. All colors and everywhere. "It's sooo pretty!!!"

Jonghyun smiled and got off Changhyun's lap. He ran over to the flowers and picked some. Soon, he made a bouquet. "Here, wifey!" He handed to flowers to Changhyun. "This is for you!"

Changhyun giggled and hugged Jonghyun. "Thank you, hubby! I love you!"

"Kids! Dinner is ready!"

The six boys quickly ran from the huge backyard and into the huge dining room. "Come on kids." Mrs. Bang said. "We're have barbeque. Let's go outside."

"Wow!" Chanhee said, staring at the delicous food on the grill. "This looks so good!" Minsoo's dad chuckled as he flipped over a piece of beef.

"Danny! What are you doing?" Minsoo asked, looking at Daniel, who had his little feet in the pool.

"Hyung! The water's so cold!" Daniel said, giggling. He used his hand and splashed some water on Minsoo. "Hyung, join me!" He pleaded.

Minsoo smiled and sat down next to Daniel, slipping off his sandles and dipping his feet into the water. "Ah! It's cold!" Daniel giggled and leaned his head on Minsoo's shoulder.

"Look hyung!" He pointed to the sky. "There's a star!"

"Hey hyungs!" Changhyun shouted from the table. "The barbeque thing is ready! Let's eat!"

The two came out the water and walked to the feast. "Wow! It's meat! It looks so good!"

"Hyungs, here!" Jonghyun handed his hyungs their plates.

"Let's go into the woods later when we're done arraso?" Minsoo suggested, stuffing his mouth with beef. "Umma! Can we?"

His mother hesistated. "Minsoo, it's almost dark."

"Please umma! We'll come back before the sun sets and I know my way! Remember last time?" He smiled, proud of himself for remember he found his wat out when he was lost before. "I know where to go and I promise we won't get lose. Please!"

"Arraso." His mom finally said. "But come back before it gets too dark ok?"

"Neh umma!"

And so, the kids were eating happily, Chanhee feeding Byunghun, Changhyun wipping some sauce onto Jonghyun's cheeks and kissing if off, and Daniel forcefully stuffing feeding meat to Minsoo.

After they had finished eating, like Minsoo promised, the kids went into the small woods. "Cool! There's so many flowers here!" Chanhee said, looking at the plants.

Byunghun smiled and slipped his hand around Chanhee's waist. "And yet, none of them can compare their beauty to yours, Channie."

The red head giggled as he hugged Byunghun.

"Hyung?" Daniel called, walking next to Minsoo. "Where are we going?"

"We're going to go around the woods and then back home." Minsoo answered, but look a bit puzzled. "Eh? I thought there was suppose to be a huge tree here. Or is it there?"

"Hyung? Are we...lost?!"

"Aniyo! I just forget where to go a bit. But don't worry. Hyung will get us out soon! Um...let's go here!" He said and his dongsaengs followed him. "Hey, it's getting pretty dark. Here, Danny, I'll hold your hand so you don't get scared."

"I'm not scared hyung."

"And that's not his hand you're holding." Byunghun's voice spoken, a bit irritated. "It's mine."

"Bwa?! Yah!"

"What? You're the one who grabbed my hand!"

"Well you don't have to hold it so well...oh great. Now we're lost. It's all your fault Byunghun!" Minsoo shouted.

Byunghun's brow twitched from the sudden shout. "My fault?! YOU'RE the one leading us!"

As the two continued to yell, Jonghyun sat down near the flowers. "I'm going to sit here and stare at the flowers until everyone gets along."

"Come on guys." Chanhee said. "We need to think positive."

"I've tried postive thinking once." Changhyun spoke up. "I was positive about one thing : I positively hated it!"

They heard Jonghyun stand up. "Hey. Remember that time when we played restruant?" He asked his hyungs. Minsoo tilted his head at that question.

"Yeah. What about it?"

Jonghyun measly shrugged. "Oh nothing~. I just wanted to see if you guys remembered~."

*all five facepalm*

"Hey! I think my hubby has a point!" Changhyun shouted.

"About the restruant?"

"No! He meant that we should stick together and not fight! Right, Jongie?"

"Argh! Stupid bugs! Get away from the flowers! Go! Ah! I'm getting crazy because of them. Aish."

As the maknae was trying to block off the bugs, the hyungs just stared at him. Changhyun laughed nervously. "Eh heh heh. He may not seem bright but I still love him and we shouldn't fight!"

"Um...ok."

***

"Aish. We're never going to go home!" byunghun shouted.

Chanhee only nudged his arm. "But....it's only been 3 minutes."

"Still! I want to go home and sleep already! I even miss my little brother!"

"You have a little brother?" Jonghyun asked.

"Uh...no. But I just want to go home!"

"Argh, STOPE COMPLAING ALREADY!!! MINSOO HYUNG SIAD THAT HE'LL TAKE US HOME SO JUST GIVE HIM SOMETIME AND LET HIM LEAD US OK!? WE DON'T NEED YOU TO WHINE OVER AND OVER UNTIL OUR HEADS BURSTS! HUNNIE, YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE A MAN! ACT LIKE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"...................*shivers*........."

"Y-Yes Channie...." Byunghun stuttered, playing with his fingers and pouted.

Chanhee, who was angry a second ago, had a smile on. "Ok. Let's go!"

"Let's sing a song!" Daniel suggested and began singing Wonder Girl's 'So Hot'

"Yah." Chanhee said. "Danny, you're not so hot."

"Hey! I've been taking singing lessons for three years!"

Changhyun giggled. "Did it work?"

Jonghyun agreed with his wifey. "Yeah hyung. I think you need a refund."

"Why you little---"

"We're here!" The two maknaes ran to the house followed by Daniel. The three oldest shook their hads in disapprovement.

"Umma?"

"Huh? Minsoo? You're back already?"

"Yeah? How long have we've been gone?"

"20 minutes. Wow Minsoo. Umma didn't know you're growing so fast." She was about to hug her son when there was a foul smell. "You kids need a bath. The woods are way too smelly."

***

"That was fun hyung." Jonghyun said, going into bed next to Changhyun. "But I could've sworn I heard some howling in the woods."

Changhyun gasped. He never liked scary stuff. "What? Hyung, do you think it's a wolf or something? I hate them! They're scary!"

"Yah, Changhyun." Byunghun called. "If you're scared of wolves then shouldn't you be scared of Taylor Lautner?" Changhyun nodded.

"I'm scared of him too."

"Then you should be scared of Minsoo hyung too!" Chanhee said, lying on his stomach and waving his feet back and forth behind.

"Hey!" Minsoo shouted. "Just because I look like him, doesn't mean I'm as scary as him!"

"Kids!" Mr. Bang shouted from the other room. "Time to sleep!"

"Neh appa!" Minsoo answered. "You heard the man. Get to sleep."

It was a bit after when Minsoo had closed the lights when Changyun had whispered to a sleeping Jonghyun, "Jongie? I'm scared. What if the monster gets us?"

Jonghyun yawned and went back to sleep. "There's no monster, Changie..." He drifted off, his hands around Changhyun's waist.

Suddenly, just a little bit aftet the two fallen asleep, there was a creek. "Jongie? Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

Another creek.

"That."

"Um..sorta. What was it?"

"I don't know...protect me~!" Changhyun squealled, snuggling on Changjo.

"Arraso."

The noise was become closer and louder until suddenly, "BOO!!!!"

"AH!!!"

The two immediately jumped out of the bed and ran to the lightswitch. "Yah! Daniel hyung!" Daniel was laughing his off.

"You should've seen your faces!!!"

"Aish. Minsoo hyung!" Jonghyun called, waking the eldest. "Danny hyung scared us!!!"

"Well at least you guys aren't scared anymore. Go back to sleep."

***

"Argh. What's so heavy?" Minsoo asked himself, his arms seemed to be frozen. "Huh?" When he opened his eyes, he noticed the two maknaes sleeping soundly and clinging on both his arms. "Aish. Maknaes."

He looked over to Daniel, who was holding onto his pillow. "Minsoo hyung...." He said in his sleep, making the boy blush. Then he turned over to Byunghun and Chanhee.

Chanhee was under Byunghun's arms, his arms to the orange haired's chest and Byunghun had his head ontop of the red head's hair.

Minsoo looked back to the two youngest. "My poor arms." He smiled. "You guys must have been so scared. Goodnight."