I'm Going to Be a Singer and You'll Be a !

Aegi TEENTOP Dayz

"Hunnie! You're so cool!" Chanhee hugged his man boy after Byunghun had finished playing the toy piano. "When I grow up, I'm going to be a singer and then we can paly together on stage!"

"But Channie, I don't know how to sing...."

"It's ok Hunnie! You can play the piano or even be a rapiest!"

"What's a rapiest?"

"Isn't that the person who raps very fast?"

"Oh~No Channie, that's called a RAPPER."

"A...Rap...per? But then....what's a rapiest?"

"Um...I don't know. Let's go ask my hyung!"

The two toddled off to Byunghun's older brother, Byunghyun who was science partners with Chanhee's older sister,ChunYoung, and asked Byunghyun about the word. "What?" His face was lost when he stared at the two boys. "Where did you learn that from, Chanhee?"

"Well. I meant to say rapper, but I said rapiest instead. Byunghyun hyung, what's a rapiest?"

"Don't say that word ok Chanhee?" Chunyoung said, picking up her baby brother. "It's a bad word."

Chanhee gasped. "I said a bad word?! Noona, does that mean I'm a bad boy now?!" The boy began to bawl. "I'm not a bad boy!!!"

Byunghun sighed. He walked over to his little wifey and pecked his cheek. "Channie, you're not baddy. Yo're just young."

"Really?"

"Really. Now." He turned to his brother. "Hyung? What are you doing?" His brother chuckled as he lifted up Byunghun and placed him on the side of his bed.

"We're doing a science project. Wanna see?"

The babies nodded and Byunghyun lifted up his poster on what Chunyoung and he were working on. "It's called the layers of the Earth. Isn't it cool?" His eyes flashed at Chunyoung and the two looked away, both faces flushed.

The babies Oooed. "That's sooo cool..." Chanhee said, his eyes mesmerised. "Byunghyun hyung is so amazing!"

Byunghun glared at him in jealousy. He went up to the bed and began doing tumbleweeds. "Channie! You can't call hyung amazing! Only me!"

Chanhee giggled as he embraced Byunghun. "Hunnie! You know you'll always be the best! I love you!" They collapsed onto the bed as Chanhee showered Byunghun with kisses.

Byunghyun and Chunyoung were sitting on the side, laughing. Byunghyun accidently placed his hand onto Chunyoung's and both faces blushed. They quickly pulled apart and scooted away from a bit.

"Noona?" Chanhee called his older sister. "Why is your face red?"

Without thinking, Chunyoung grabbed her little brother and covered his mouth, prevent him not to talk. She laughed nervously. "Eh-heh heh. Kids are adorable aren't they?"

Byunghyun, still face flushed, nodded slowly until Byunghun walked up to him. "Hyung. Your face is red too."

"What?! Byunghun! Shut up!" Byunghyun denied, holding his brother and giving him noogies. He let out a fake laugh. "Aren't. You. Funny." He said, giving Byunghun more noogies.

 

For those who can't picture Byunghyun and Chunyoung. Here's some pictures:

Byunghyun

27068_107695269270854_100000911455852_56 

Chunyoung

 

 

 

This might be my last update. I need to go on hiatus for about...um two weeks. My dad is going to Antiqua on March 26 a while and coming back April 9th so I'm going to have to help my mom while he's away. But don't worry! I'll still be able to making some chapters, but hidden. It'll take a while but please be patient. I hope you understand!