ChunJoe

Aegi TEENTOP Dayz

"Hunnie?" Chanhee called out, shaking a sleeping Byunghun. "Hunnie? Please wake up."

Byunghun slowly parted his eyes and squinted at the light. He turned to Chanhee and gasped as he saw tears strolling down his right cheek. "Chanhee? What's wrong?!"

Chanhee let out a small sob before answering. "I had a nightmare, Hunnie....." His fists clenched onto the hem of Byunghun's shirt as he let out another soft cry. "I'm scared...."

The blonde nodded as he patted Chanhee's back softly. "Don't worry. I'm here."

"Promise you'll protect me?"

"I promise, Channie. Just remember whenever you have a nightmare, I'll always be there for you."

"Really?"

"Really. Now. Can you still sleep?"

"Um...I don't know. I'm still a little scared. Hold me~" Chanhee said, spreading his arms and Byunghun gladly took him into his. "Let's watch a movie ok, Channie?"

Chanhee nodded and Byunghun jumped off the bed. He helped Chanhee off and they toddled off to the living room. "What do you want to watch, Channie?"

The older boy shrugged as he finally climbed onto the couch. "Do you have Teen Top?" Byunghun sat next to Chanhee and began flipping the channels. They stopped when Teen Top was on.

"Hunnie look! It's L.Joe! He's sooo cool~I love L.Joe!" Chanhee squealled as he kept staring at L.Joe. Byunghun watched next to him in jealousy and began dancing Teen Top's Clap. "Hunnie?" Chanhee asked. "What are you doing?"

"See?! I'm better than L.Joe! You can't love him! You can only love me!"

Chanhee giggled and hugged Byunghun. "Of course! Hunnie will always be my number 1!!! Wait.....1 is first right? Or is it 14556441 comes first?"

"I don't know but I know you'll always love me right?!" Byunghun asked, glaring at Chanhee to say yes but the other boy just kept giggling.

Chahee smiled as he pecked Byunghun's lips. "Of course! You're my prince Hunnie! I will always love you!~" He hugged him tightly as Byunghun just smirked. His hand was over on Chanhee's shoulder as the older boy leaned on his shoulder.

Byunghun continued smirking as he stared up at the ceiling obviously proud of himself.