Early Birth!?!?

Pink Venom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Natasha might get scolded by her parents if they find out that Jisoo impregnated her with someone else's and she's willing to find out who's it is but then EXO came inside as Suho saw her and asked " are you done with Blackpink?" Natasha said " no, but it looks like your in a hurry!" Suho said " yes, we need you!" Natasha asked " in what aspect?" Baekhyun said " your carrying my baby!" Natasha now knows that the that Jisoo injected inside of her was Baekhyun's as she said " for your information Baekhyun, I hope this baby won't inherit anything from you!" Baekhyun smiles...

4hrs later...

Those 4hrs seem long for Natasha as Blackpink successfully finished their music video as Rose asked Natasha " so are you going to our house for dinner and "fun"?" Natasha said " I would love to but I gotta another group to care of also and I know who's baby this is!" Jisoo asked " who?" Natasha said " it's Baekhyun's baby!" Jisoo said " oh then your not coming!" Natasha shakes her head when Lisa said " ok well we see you later then, have fun with EXO!" The girls leave as Natasha was alone since all of the directors and assistants left...

Natasha was walking around when she spotted EXO's van as she hides behind the camper and peeks, their driver dropped them off as Suho came inside and said " she better be here!" Natasha kept looking when she sees Sehun undressing himself when Chen asked " Sehun, why are you ?" Sehun said " I want to bang her so good!" Baekhyun said " remind yourself that she's pregnant with my baby so I don't want any of you hurting her!" Sehun was his so fast her name as he whimpers...

The rest of them just walked around when Kai spotted her as he looks if they aren't looking as he goes to her quietly as he covered and said " don't scream!" He takes his hand away from when Natasha said " hello Kai, please bang me but don't hurt my baby!" Kai nods and turns her around as he pulls down her pants and and s his zipper and takes out his and pushes him inside and bangs her...

Natasha felt so good as Kai turns her to face him and lifts her legs and said " oh I'm !" Kai cums inside of her as he takes it out as he sees his flowing out when Natasha said " this feels so much better having a real inside!" Kai said " yes baby, you need to have Baekhyun mark you so that you become ours!" Natasha smiles liking that idea as she felt a strong contraction as she touches her lower region as she felt something liquid as she sees blood...

Kai said " hang on, your not even due and this might be an early birth, ok I'll take you inside the camper!" Kai takes her in followed by Baekhyun as Kai settled her on the bed, Natasha began to push as Kai said " I'm not an expert in delivering babies!" Natasha pushes again when Kai saw the baby's head and said " Natasha one more push and it's out!" Natasha gave it all when she hears "waa-waaa" Kai grabs a towel and wraps the baby but it had the umbilical cord connected as Tao grabs the scissors and hands it to Baekhyun...

Baekhyun cuts it and Kai proceeds to clean the baby with the help of Kris and Chanyeol... Few minutes Kai comes with the baby as he said " welcome your baby girl!" He hands her the baby as Natasha said " oh my baby girl, your so little, you haven't fully developed, Baekhyun we need to get to the hospital, she needs to be in a incubator until fully developed!" Baekhyun nods and calls 911... The ambulance arrived and took Natasha and her baby to a nearby hospital as Baekhyun went with her while the rest followed behind...

The ambulance came to the hospital as they rushed them to the room as the doctor said " Baekhyun yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter