Girl Problems!!!

Pink Venom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Natasha came back from shopping and the time was 4:30pm as Yunho asked " why are you buying so much stuff?" Natasha said " dad, it's almost that time and I don't want to cause any problems!" Nicole widen her eyes by what Natasha said as Nicole said " I know exactly what she meant Yunho because she's almost-!" Natasha said " mom stop it's embarrassing!" Nicole said " it doesn't have to be, you got a boyfriend and might as well tell him what your going through plus when I was young like you, I met Yunho and told him that "girl problems" will be coming!" Yunho nods...

Natasha asked Baekhyun " are you ok with me telling you what "girl problems" are?" Baekhyun nods as Natasha said " well that term refers to periods since it's almost time for that!" Baekhyun asked " why do women experience that?" Natasha said " it's something that the body doesn't want, it's bad blood and that's why women like us have periods and also it refers to something like when you don't have for awhile and then you have your period so that's another way to describe it!" Baekhyun asked " do men have with women while on their periods?" Natasha said " some do some other think it's disgusting because it's blood and it's nasty to get it on your !" Baekhyun said " so it's nasty when men have when a woman is on her period!" Natasha nods as she takes out her pads and puts them under the sink...

Baekhyun asked " well can we try without a before you get your period?" Natasha said " you do realize the danger, you might get me pregnant!" Baekhyun said " that's what I want, a baby from you!" Natasha said " my father will kill me if he finds out that you've impregnated me!" Baekhyun said " trust me and everything will be fine!" Natasha nods slowly when Baekhyun grabbed her hand and lured her to his bed and laid her gently on her back as he hovers her as he starts kissing her lips and trailed further to her neck planting soft kisses before marking her...

Baekhyun the sweet sensitive spot as he really hard leaving a hickey claiming her as his when Natasha asked " may I do the same?" Baekhyun said " my sweet spot is right here!" Baekhyun points to his left side of his neck and places his finger as she said " come here let me mark you!" Baekhyun goes down and Natasha wraps her arms around his neck and where his sweet spot is and really hard leaving him with a hickey as both claimed each other...

Baekhyun proceeded removing Natasha's clothes as she removes his pants and boxers as they throw each clothing on the floor... Baekhyun pulled her off and threw them on the floor and parted her legs open with his legs and went between them as Natasha felt his run against her as she grabs it and rubs it up and down creating a friction down there as she gently pushes his inside as Baekhyun said " so warm and cozy!" Natasha s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter