Going Back!!!!

Pink Venom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the honeymoon...

The spell wore off as Natasha shook her head and asked herself " where the hell am I and what the I'm wearing?" Suddenly she hears the door opening as she pretends that the spell didn't wore off as she stares in blank space when Jennie said " it's just me and you, the girls went to go get some things for the house and it's time for you and I to have a little fun!" Jennie kisses her neck and really hard leaving a dark purple hickey claiming her as Jennie laid her down on her back and began trailing her lips towards her s as she takes off her shirt and pulls her bra up and her making the so sensitive...

Jennie trailed further down and takes off her skirt and and her and her sticking her tongue inside of her as Natasha moans and said " oh mmmmm more Jennie, I want more!" Just then the girls came and said " look who we brought for the fun, 5 guys!" Jennie said " well unfortunately for Miss Natasha she can't, she's pregnant and we must obey!" One of them said " then you 4 with us while she watches!" Jennie said " of course let's go to the living room!" Natasha doesn't like it because they are married and ing with random guys isn't her thing which makes her feel nauseous as she closes the door on them while hearing them moan and groan when she saw Baekhyun coming inside as she widens her eyes...

Natasha asked him " what the hell you doing here?" Baekhyun said " I won't stop until I have you back in my arms!" Natasha hugs him and kisses his cheek when he saw the hickey as he asks " do I need to ask?" Natasha said " be quiet you, I've missed you like crazy, the spell wore off but the girls are ing with 5 random guys and not only that, more are coming, they want to get knocked up with different guys so now it's a good chance Baekhyun, take me back!" Baekhyun said " of course my princess!" Baekhyun opens her closet and take her clothes off the hanger and shoved them into the suitcase and they quickly emptied the room and left the house...

Natasha sees them in different positions as they leave when Lisa asked " don't you think we need Natasha to join us?" Jennie said " she's pregnant but you guys won't hurt her!" One said " nope bring her!" Jennie nods and as soon she opens the door, the room was empty as she yells " AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Everyone stopped when Jisoo asked " what happened?" Jennie said " she's gone, her room is empty!" Lisa said " oh, I forgot that the spell wore off and I think she ran away or she's going back to where she belongs!" Jennie said " ain't happening we must have her back!" Rose said " she's married to us so that means she can't marry anyone else!" Jisoo agrees and they dress themselves and excused themselves from the guys as they head off to get Natasha...

In South Korea...

Natasha was so happy that she's finally back home as she sees her brother and jumps into his arms as Yunho said " I'm so glad to see you!" Everyone joined the hug as Baekhyun said " let's go to the court to have her divorce from Blackpink!" Everyone cheered when they saw Blackpink as Jennie said " you, give her back!" Natasha said " if we reach court, they can't go inside, the judge won't allow it!" Everyone made a run to the court with Baekhyun and Natasha leading as Blackpink ran after them...

EXO caught up and Natasha stops and sees the court right across the streets as she looks left and right and again as she runs to the other side and makes it safely as she waves as she runs while Baekhyun runs... Natasha makes it to the court and went inside catching her breath when the judge asks " may I help you?" Natasha said " judge sir, I'm in here because I want to file a divorce!" The judge took out a paper that has the words "divorce" on it as he asked " from what group?" Natasha said " Blackpink!" Judge asked " the reason?" Natasha said " they are giving me some problems and they are nothing but troublemakers and bringing random guys to the house and it's not fair with me!" The judge writes it down and said " very well, I Judge Mary Santos, divorce you from Blackpink as of November 12th and you may say the name of the person who you want me to marry you to!" Natasha said " Byun Baekhyun!" The judge writes his name...

The judge asked " so where's Mr. Byun Baekhyun?" Baekhyun said " I'm here!" Natasha turns and smiles when the judge said " very well, I judge Mary Santos hereby marry Jung Natasha and Byun Baekhyun as of November 12th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter