Happy Once Again!!

Pink Venom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Natasha's office...

Seung Hyun was busy helping her with the documents as Blackpink came in her office as she looks up and said " oh hi ladies!" Seung Hyun left them to be when Jennie said " so this is where you work, nice office!" Natasha said " I need your help!" Natasha hugs Jisoo and asks " is it too late for me to come out of my closet and take you as mine?" Jisoo said " of course it's not too late, I'm happy that your coming back to us!" Natasha said " I'll have to talk it out with my father!" Yunho came in and said " your welcome in the family Blackpink!" The girls were shocked...

Natasha said " you did it, your now in the family!" Jennie asks " may I do the confession Jisoo?" Jisoo said " go ahead Jennie!" Jennie said " Natasha, ever since you had your ups and downs with Baekhyun and Lee Seung Hyun but we promise to love you and take care of you and that baby Jr, I want us to marry officially!" Natasha nods as the girls did a group hug...

4 years later...

Natasha had successfully untied with Blackpink as she finally married them and became the 5th member of Blackpink... Natasha also became a mother to her princess Aishlynn Jung which the girls are proud to have... Natasha and Blackpink were in the hospital as Jisoo said " your finally our wife!" Natasha said " we did it, I'm finally married to the ones that love me from the start!" Yunho and Nicole were proud to have Blackpink as their daughter-in-laws as they accepted them in the family...

At YG Entertainment...

Blackpink and Natasha were practicing their new song "Pink Venom" as Natasha nailed it perfectly as Jennie said " ok break time!" Natasha said " I'm hoping that Top and Seungri don't do anything to Aishlynn!" Jennie said " nope they are the best uncles ever!" Then Seungri came in and asks " do you have the baby's pacifier?" Natasha gives Seungri the bag with all of her baby toys and formula including the pacifier...

At SM Entertainment...

Baekhyun was devastated ever since they got divorced which is the stupidest thing he ever done but h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter