Happy Once More!!

Pink Venom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho took Natasha out of the YG Entertainment and headed back as KARA saw them when Gyuri saw them and said " your back, thank God your alright!" Natasha said " thanks auntie Gyuri!" Seunghyun, Goo Hara, and Gyuri headed inside when Nicole saw her daughter as she got up and ran to her and said " oh my daughter of mine I'm glad your ok!" Natasha smiles when she didn't see EXO as she asked " where's EXO?" Yunho rubs the back of his neck...

Yunho said " they found someone new and made that girl be the adopted mother to your daughter!" Natasha said " Baekhyun wouldn't do that, he knows that I love him!" Yunho saw them with the girl as he made Natasha see as well when she widen her eyes as she sees the girl holding her daughter smiling and cooing the baby as Baekhyun smiles when Natasha adverted her eyes to the ring as she said " it can't be, he proposed her!" Yunho said " yes, he's going to get married to that girl and make that girl officially the mother!" They left which they didn't see her presence...

The rest came and saw them when Sehun saw tears in her eyes and quickly went to her and hugged her while saying " we know, we hate it too, Baekhyun shouldn't be doing this!" Suho said " yeah I told him 3 times and still wanted to marry that girl!" Sehun breaks from the hug as Natasha asked " who's the girl?" Suho said " well she's in a girl group and she's the leader!" Natasha asked " which girl group?" Suho said " TWICE!" Natasha said " so the girl must be Jihyo since she's the leader!" They all nodded...

Inside of EXO's room...

Baekhyun was proud to have Jihyo in his life as he proposed to her and wanted to feel complete although he has made love 3 times and what made him smile was that Jihyo is expecting a jr from him as he couldn't be more happy but inside of his heart knows that this isn't right but he ignores it... The doctor warned him that the more he ignores his heart the pain will be unbearable... Baekhyun stood up and excused himself to the bathroom...

Baekhyun closed the door and locked it when he started breathing heavily and his chest was fuming with pain as he said " why, why I must torture myself when basically told Natasha that I love her!" Baekhyun opens the sink and washes his face with cold water as he said " I must go back to her and I don't care how I'll do it but my heart belongs to Natasha and hers belongs to me and our symbol of love which is our daughter!" Baekhyun fixed himself as he calmed down...

Baekhyun comes out only to find his daughter crying with a letter besides her as it read " dear Baekhyun, I'm sorry but I had to leave, why, because I am really busy and JYP

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter