All was.. A DREAM!!

Pink Venom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Natasha woke up and looked at her surroundings, she was at YG's waiting room as she sees her parents Yunho and Nicole as she stood up and walked to them and asked " what happened?" Yunho said " you tell me, I can't believe that you came out of your closet!" Natasha was taken back as she said " I just wanted to know if it's alright with you and mom, Jennie really loves me!" Nicole said " but what about EXO and Baekhyun!" Natasha said " I kind of slept and dreamt that I was pregnant and had EXO and Baekhyun!" Yunho said " well then I guess we have to accept her status!" Nicole nods...

Natasha waves goodbye to her parents as she heads inside and looks for Blackpink but bumped into 2NE1 as Natasha said " sorry!" CL asked " who are you looking for?" Natasha said " Blackpink!" Dara said " they went on a tour and date at the same time, the girls found their new partner!" Natasha said " oh I'm here to pick up my stuff anyway!" Dara said " oh down this hall you turn left then down the left hall you turn right and it should have the name Blackpink on it!" Natasha said " thanks Dara unnie!" Dara smiles and leaves...

Natasha goes down the hall and turns left and goes down the left hallway and then she turns right and she sees the dorm of Blackpink as she opens the door and gets out her suitcase and opens her closet door and drawers as she folds them nicely in the suitcase when the girls returned with a new lover as Jennie asked " aren't you leaving?" Natasha said " that's why I'm packing!" Jennie said " this new girl is Daryla Kim, she's from here and she's our new girl to play with so better hurry!" Natasha checked one more time and zips her suitcase and leaves...

Natasha comes to the front as Yunho said " I told you that Blackpink was trouble!" Natasha said " take me to EXO's dorm, I'm safer there!" Yunho takes her to the dorm and she unpacks her suitcase when Chen comes inside and helps her as he asks " do you want coffee?" Natasha said " sure with sugar and cream please!" Chen said " be right back!" Natasha surely loves the guys since they are so nice with her... Baekhyun comes inside and sees her hanging her clot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter