Protecting her!!

Pink Venom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Natasha hid behind Baekhyun as they came inside when Taeyeon came quickly and called her members as they came rushing down the stairs as Sunny said " don't worry, Taeyeon told us what happened and we're here to rescue you!" Natasha goes to her big sisters as they took Natasha to their room while Taeyeon and Baekhyun dealt with Blackpink as Jisoo said " well it seems that SNSD got her and we will get her back!" Baekhyun said " no your not, she's mine and she's proposed to me!" Rose said " give Natasha back!" Baekhyun said " nope your not having her!" Lisa and Jennie ran up the stairs as the rest follows with Taeyeon and Baekhyun chased them...

Inside of SNSD room...

Natasha was lying down with her head on Yoona's lap when Jennie bursted the door open and grabs Natasha as she said " ow Jennie your hurting me!" Jennie drags her while Sunny and Sooyoung held her by the other arm as they tried to take her from Blackpink but then Lisa pulls harder and soon she was detached from SNSD and carried her away as Natasha yells " HELP ME, TAEYEON, BAEKHYUN, BIG SISTERS!" They all ran after them before they actually leave...

Baekhyun saw a van coming as he said " we are gonna be too late, the van is here!" Taeyeon runs and grabs Jennie as she falls down letting Natasha go as she falls on her back as Lisa and Rose lifted her up but was grabbed by Sunny and Yuri when Jisoo lifted Natasha and got her in the van but was pulled away by Tiffany as Natasha said " Tiffany look out!" The girls came and pushes her away when Baekhyun came and stopped the door from closing while SNSD opened the trunk of the van and Yuri went inside and got a rope and said " Taeyeon I need your help here!" Taeyeon nods and goes inside the van...

The only thing you can see is the van shaking as the van departed and Natasha was secured in Tiffany's arms as they succeeded, they tied Blackpink together with handkerchiefs in their mouths preventing from them screaming as Natasha said " thanks for saving me from them!" Tiffany ruffles her hair and said " anytime and your not allowed to come out of your closet ever again after what you just experienced with them!" Natasha cries in her arms as Sunny comes and comforts her...

Baekhyun comes and back hugs her as he said " from now on, myself and my members will be your protectors since I've told Suho about it as well and they will be there whenever you need and also they will protect you from Blackpink since your gonna be coming with us to Music Bank since we are gonna be performing soon!" Natasha hugs him and said " please don't have them take me like they did before, I want EXO to be my guardians!" Baekhyun said " no problem, just don't be out of their sight!" Natasha nods...

The van came and EXO came and one by one started to go inside as Natasha asked " where will I be sitting?" Baekhyun said " on Kai's lap!" Kai widens his eyes and asked " what if I grow you know!" Baekhyun said " well my future bride will handle that once your alone with her!" Kai blushes as Natasha gets inside and sits on Kai's lap while Baekhyun closed the door and the van leaves... During the ride, Kai wasn't feeling good as he kept drenching in sweat when Natasha asked " if it ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter