Playing with Fire!

Pink Venom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Natasha can't believe that BlackPink injected pink venom into the apple and now she's their "toy" as to what Lisa said before when Natasha said " daddy, I don't want to be theirs anymore, I hate this completely!" Yunho said " there's nothing that we can't do!" Jisoo comes and said " we'll take her from here!" Jisoo grabs her arm and takes her away as Baekhyun said " don't worry you'll be ok!" Natasha said " oh Baekhyun I don't think I'll be ok and plus my baby girl needs me!" She turns her attention to her daughter as she holds her for the last time as she cries knowing that she'll never see her again...

Natasha said " take good care of her and Baekhyun, I love you!" Baekhyun hugs her and said " I love you too!" Jennie said " let's go Natasha!" Natasha let's go and then breaks free from Baekhyun's hand as she cries when the van pulled up and Lisa opens it and made Natasha go in first then Jennie then Jisoo then Rose and lastly herself as she closed the door behind her and the van drives off to YG Entertainment...

At SM Entertainment...

Baekhyun was crying so hard that Natasha is no longer with him as Yunho tried to make him happy but ends up crying with him as Nicole said " oh quit it you big babies, you know it's not permanently!" Suho asked " how so?" Nicole said " well I've got a potion made by my members and we put a drop inside of the apple before Lisa injected that liquid... Yunho heard it and asked " so what will happen?" Nicole said " once Natasha knows what was in there, she will come back!" They smiled making Nicole feel uncomfortable...

At YG Entertainment...

Inside of BlackPink's dorm...

Clothes were spread everywhere as they had Natasha in the middle of the bed with her legs spread wide as Rose and Jisoo were eating her while Jennie and Lisa were hard her s drinking her milk since she have given birth to her daughter as Jennie said " mmmm tasty milk!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter