Final Decision!!

Pink Venom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Natasha got herself in a big situation, she's got Jennie and Baekhyun as she sighs as she said " Jennie with all due respects, I know your just wanna have fun with me but seriously I can't be a lesbian with you and the girls!" Jennie said " you said you loved us from the moment that you said that you want to be with us and marry us!" Natasha knows that Jennie is right but her heart doesn't lie, she's madly in love with Baekhyun and thus a baby Jr is on the way...

Natasha said " Jennie, I'm sorry but our relationship has to end I'm so sorry!" Jennie said " enough said, I know that Baekhyun might make you happier than us!" Jennie leaves with a broken heart as Natasha wanted to run to her and hug her but she can't at the moment as she enjoys her time with Baekhyun as she said " thanks Baekhyun for making me see the future!" Baekhyun nods and smiles when Sehun appeared and said " hyung we need you now!" Baekhyun nods and kisses Natasha and leaves to go back to s...

Natasha felt empty without Blackpink, she knows she made the wrong choice so she decided to write a handwritten letter to the boys as she begins writing " dear EXO members especially my baby boy Baekhyun, I'm sorry for everything, I've regretted my choice in staying here and I want you guys to understand that I belong to Blackpink and I should've been with them in the first place if you hate me for this then it's fine I won't cry or get mad but inside of me is a baby that me and Baekhyun created and I'm keeping my baby, I'm sorry it had to end this way but as long as I have you guys everything will be alright!" Love Natasha!" Natasha sets it on Baekhyun's bed as she leaves...

Natasha dials Jennie's number as she answers " yes my baby girl!" Natasha said " I'm coming home!" Natasha can hear Jennie's squealing noise as she tells the others as Jennie said " you know how to get here and we will be waiting for you and don't worry about your baby, we will be extra careful with it!" Natasha hangs up and off she goes to YG Entertainment... Natasha arrives and goes inside and heads to Blackpink's room as she stood in front of the door she was about to knock when she quickly hid behind a flower pot as Lisa asked " when she will be arriving?" Jennie sends her a message...

Natasha checks her phone and sees a message from Jennie as she responds back and sends it when Jennie said " she's on her way!" Lisa got excited as they head out to meet her in the lobby... Natasha sees the four of them heading to the lobby as Natasha sneaked inside the room and hid in the closet of Jennie as she inhales her clothes and said " no wonder I'm so crazy for Jennie!" Natasha grabs a long black silky shirt that she wore in their MV " Shut Down" since her and Jennie are practically the same size...

Natasha hears her phone ringing as she answers " hello?" Jennie (on the line) asked " where are you?" Natasha smirks and said " I'm playing a game where you need to find me!" She hears Jennie hung up and she said to herself " she may get mad at me!" Natasha hears the door opening as the girls came inside and Jisoo asked " are you sure she's not coming?" Jennie said " what gives, she's playing some dumb game it's not fair to us that she's toying with us!" Lisa said " maybe she's stuck somewhere!" Jennie said " find that hard to believe!" Natasha just sat there with her legs crossed as she had her arms wrapped around her legs and rested her head on it...

Night came..

Everything was silent as it could be, Natasha never heard the girls as she peeks through the holes as she saw them sleeping as she silently opens the door but was making creaking noises as she crawls out of there as she closes it back gently... Natasha crawls to the bed and sits with her back touching the bed as she lays on the floor when she heard someone getting up as she slid under the bed and stayed there as she sees Jennie going to the kitchen as she slid out and silently runs to her and covers her eyes and whispers " guess who!" Jennie turns and hugs her...

Jennie said " I knew it, your here!" Natasha shushes her and kisses her when Jennie said " hey, your wearing my shirt but it looks good on you!" Natasha resumes kissing Jennie as they lured themselves on the couch as Jennie pull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter