Rescue... Failed

Pink Venom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie runs because she just did something very bad to Natasha as she takes a break and sits on the floor hugging her knees as she cries when Jisoo saw her and asked " so where's Natasha?" Jennie stands up and said " I ing screwed this up Jisoo, I've thrown her a knife and now she's in danger because of me!" Jisoo said " we need her she's ours not theirs!" Jennie said " but she's not able to forgive me for what I've done to her, I've injured her!" Jisoo said " maybe if you can just calm down and let us finish this!" Jennie asked " how are you, Lisa, and Rose handle it?" Jisoo said " we will think of something while you try to hold it together!" Jisoo leaves Jennie as she goes tells the rest about her evilest plan...

At the hospital...

Natasha was seen by many doctors trying to keep her and the baby alive as the nurse asked the doctor " are you sure it's completely gone?" The doctor said " unfortunately yes, there's no sign of the baby!" The nurse said " this will break Natasha's heart and so will Baekhyun, they were happy that they are gonna be first time parents and- doctor look a heartbeat come and hear this!" The doctor rushed to the other side and put on the stethoscope and the doctor said " impossible, she's quite the fighter!" The nurse was happy and so was the doctor...

Few hours later...

Natasha wakes up and sees the room dimmed low and the air conditioner set to a perfect temperature as the doctor came inside and said " your baby girl is quite the fighter, she survived as well and I see that your both fine!" Natasha was in tears that her baby is alive... The doctor left the room as he goes to Baekhyun and said " the baby is out of danger and so is Natasha!" Baekhyun was relieved as he asked " may I go see her?" The doctor nods and said " down this hall number 34 it's gonna be on your left side!" Baekhyun nods and walks quickly to her room...

Inside the room...

Natasha was sitting criss crossed applesauce as she watches TV while munching on some fruits and sipping her orange juice when she sees Baekhyun coming inside as she extended her arms and Baekhyun went to her and hugged her as he sits on the side of the bed and asked " how are you feeling?" Natasha said " I'm doing fine and so is your baby Jr!" Baekhyun said " I heard it's a princess!" Natasha said " I wanted to surprise you with a baby shower but I guess you didn't want to wait what gender!" Baekhyun kisses her forehead...

At YG ENTERTAINMENT...

Blackpink were practicing " Pink Venom" when their manager Yang Hyun- Suk came inside and asked Jennie " so what happened between you all and Jung Natasha, did you manage to get her?" Jennie shakes her head and said " she's got pretty protective artists in SM Entertainment!" Hyun-Suk wanted to talk seriously with Sooman about Blackpink's relationship with Natasha and wanted to make it official... Yang Hyun-Suk went to his office and dialed Lee Sooman who's manager of SM Entertainment...

Inside of Sooman's office...

Lee Sooman who is the manager of SM received an anonymous phone call and answers it " hello?" ..." Hello Lee Sooman, I'm Yang Hyun-Suk, manager of YG Entertainment listen Blackpink wants to release their relationship with Natasha as soon as possible because they might get married to Natasha by next week Wednesday!" Lee Sooman writes it down and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter