Explaining Everything

Pink Venom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Natasha is so in trouble, her father Jung Hye Kyun just caught her with Blackpink as her mother Jung Hye Ryim asked " honey, why did you come out of your closet?" Natasha said " mom, I don't know, but my body is urging for Blackpink and I kind of had my ual activity experienced by them!" Hye Kyun said " your not even listening to me, young lady, Yunho is coming and the sibling marriage is going to take place and I'm sure Yunho will make you stay in your closet!" Natasha said " well my ual orientation is straight but I'm more into girls than boys!" Hye Kyun said " no, your into boys and Yunho will be the final man you'll be for the rest of your life!" Natasha frowns and said " yes father!" Hye Kyun and Hye Ryim prepared their wedding...

Few minutes later...

Yunho comes home and upon opening the door, he sees his parents preparing something as he asked " mom dad, what's going on?" Hye Kyun said " your marrying your sister, Natasha!" Yunho asked " and why will I be marrying her?" Hye Ryim said " she's coming out of her closet and we want you to keep her inside of it making her ual orientation straight!" Yunho said " I'll go ask her myself!" The parents continues as Yunho heads to his baby sister's room...

Yunho opens the door and sees Natasha sitting on her bed crying as he asks " hey sis, mind if I ask, why is mom and dad making us marry together?" Natasha looks at her brother and said " because I am in a relationship with Blackpink and I don't know why my ual orientation is coming out!" Yunho said " let me put you back inside!" Yunho kisses her as she closes her eyes and gently lays on her bed with Yunho hovering her as he trails his lips on her neck leaving a permanent hickey as he said " your mine now!" Natasha smiles and said " I want to mark you as mine permanently!" Yunho offered his neck and then Natasha marks him...

Yunho trailed further down and quickly undressed her leaving her half as he takes his pants and boxers off as he said " it may not fit but I'll make sure you enjoy it as much as I will too!" Natasha nods as Yunho lines his length and rubs it up and down making her wet as he slowly pushes himself as blood oozed out as he said " your still a but soon it'll be mine and you can have mine in return for yours!" Yunho forcefully pushes it breaking his and hers at the same time...

Few hours later...

Yunho was having with his sister as he said " oh yes, this feels so much better and ohhh Natasha your is so wet!" Natasha who is bouncing on his as she said " your so deep inside might as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter