Tough Decision

Pink Venom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Jungs were surprised to see the Byuns as Hye Kyun asked " Mr. and Mrs. Byun, what brings you guys here?" Mr. Byun said " I've been wanting to talk to Natasha Jung regarding the baby she had with my son!" Hye Ryim said " well to be honest, Baekhyun hadn't had with my daughter and she explained that she got pregnant with the machine that had Baekhyun's in it and that Jisoo girl injected Natasha with it!" Mrs. Byun said " well we need your daughter to marry our son!" Hye Kyun and Hye Ryim just stared at each other...

Natasha and Yunho came out fully dressed when they saw Baekhyun's parents as Natasha asked " what's going on in here?" Mr. Byun said " oh you must be Jung Natasha, well my dear your gonna marry my son, Byun Baekhyun this weekend!" Natasha said " no I'm not, I'm marrying my brother Yunho because I'm in love with him!" Mrs. Byun said " oh dear you can't marry your own sibling, the court won't allow marriages with siblings it's against the law!" They both look at each other...

Natasha asked " then what about this baby that my brother gave me?" Mrs. Byun gasps and said " your brother gave you a baby!" Natasha nods as she said " that's why I want to get married to my brother!" Hye Kyun said " yes, and I believe I remember your names, Clarissa Byun and Kieran Byun!" Clarissa said " yes Hye Kyun you've remembered!" Hye Ryim said " now then I hope it's ok with the court!" Clarissa said " I hope everything goes alright!" The Byuns leave as they saw their son Baekhyun waiting...

Natasha said " I bet he wants to talk to you both!" Baekhyun said " Jung Natasha, I'm here to solemnly swear that our daughter Haeyly needs you thus your the mother of my daughter and I need you to become my wife and I promise that I will fulfill your dreams and make them reality, Jung Natasha, will you become my Mrs. Byun for the rest of my life!" Natasha looks at her brother when Yunho nods as she said " Baekhyun, I'll be your Mrs. Byun!" Baekhyun smiles as he goes to her and places the ring on her...

The Jungs were surprised by the sudden confession of Baekhyun as Yunho asked his mother " mom, I think she's better with Baekhyun than myself since it'll be tough having her decide whether it's me or Baekhyun!" Hye Ryim said " your right my son we can't have Natasha choose who to be with because this will put her in a tough situation!" Hye Kyun said " so Natasha, as your father, I want you to fulfill your destiny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter