Beginning

Pink Venom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a chilly morning as she gets up and does her early routine as she was brushing her teeth, her father comes in and said " be sure to take good care of Blackpink, they are beyond famous and I'll be home late but have fun!" He kisses her head and leaves for work... She finishes and does her hair in a ponytail and heads to the kitchen to prepare a light meal when her cellphone rang and she answers " hello?" ..." You have 3 hours to get to the studio today so I'm just warning you!" She said " don't worry I'll be there just give me time to change!" She hangs up and goes in her closet and picks an outfit...

She picks an outfit and having that y S line she has, she's got every man drooling for her... She watches herself in the mirror and takes off her bra and reveals her big s as she said " no wonder I'm so y!" She took off her and see her all shaved and cleaned as she sits on the edge and open wide her legs as she plays with herself but now it's not the time to play adultery... She puts on fresh new ones and puts on her outfit and her shoes while grabbing her keys and heads out...

She arrives at the studio when the assistant said " hey you've arrived and my you look so y mind if I take this off!" She nods when someone said her name " Jung Natasha, I'm glad to see you!" Natasha said " nice to see you!" Natasha sees the girls as she said " oh there here!" Natasha quickly prepares their stuff when Jennie comes to her and asks " so wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter