Second Dream

JUST A DREAM

Jessica works at a cafeteria near her university. She now checks out. Jessica bid goodbye to everyone and started to head home. As she is passing by the streets, she saw a cute poster of SNSD’s YoonA and saw her pretty clothes. She envied her.

                She is already sleepy. It is only 9:00 p.m. She better sleeps, she thought so. But, she became worried of the things she should do. She finished them at 12 midnight.

She lies on her bed. She closes her eyes.

She saw the same man on her previous dream. But, something is wrong with him.

                “Why are you very sad right now?”

                “Ah...So you’re already here. I thought I’d wait for you for a few hours more.”

                “Are you real or some kind of illusion, huh? Why do I feel like I have known you before?”

                “I am just Lee Donghae. I’m here for you and I only exist for you.”

Donghae grabs Jessica’s wrist and they started to run. Jessica is blushing at how tight he grips her hand. They look like a couple. He is her ideal man. Also, they look like a couple. But, how could she admire someone who will only be with her in her dreams.

(Jessica’s POV)   I am running with this person right now. I don’t know how far we could get or how far I could run. It is just that I wanted to be with him in my dreams for eternity. His hand is really strong. His smile is so radiant. I am happily smiling when I am with him. I can boast around or fool around when I’m with him. With just him, I am me. I am Jessica. Only he could make me feel alive and strong.

                “We’re here. “ Donghae said as he lets go of Jessica’s hand.

                “Huh? This place? Why did you take me here?”

Donghae enters a gorgeous clothes store. He picks a few clothes and lets Jessica try them all. Jessica is magically enchanted right now. The clothes she wears made her really pretty even Donghae was stunned with her looks. She tries some more and posed as a model. Donghae is just laughing in the sidelines. He enjoys how happy Jessica is.

                “You’re beautiful.”

                “Thank you.” Jessica is blushing red after he said those words.

Jessica caught a glimpse of Donghae’s showy watch. She saw that his clock is not moving. It only has one hand and it points at 2 right now.

                :”You are strange.”

                “So do you.”

                “Tsk. “Jessica’s cute pout made Donghae pinched her cheeks.

                “Babo.” Jessica gets her revenge when she pinched Donghae’s nose,

They heard a bell chiming. Donghae bid goodbye to Jessica and kissed her on her forehead.

                “Already?” Jessica seems to be disappointed.

                “Don’t worry. We will meet again.”

Jessica woke up. Her forehead can still feel the kiss. She blushes. She had good dreams now. She goes energetically to her school. She feels good and she feels fine because of how engaging her dreams are.