Continuation of My Dreams

JUST A DREAM

 

“Jessica, wake up. Wake up!” She hears the gentle voice she yearns to listen.

Jessica slowly wakes up.

“Donghae? I miss you so much.” She hugs Donghae tightly. The man is surprised.

“Jessica, I’m really sorry.”

“Why?”

“You knew right, the truth about me?”

“Why, why did you protect me and you even has a girlfriend? Are you playing with me?”

“Playing with you? No. Never will I do that to you. You might not remember but when we’re little, you used to cling with me. You used to stay beside me. But, it was all erased also because of me.”

“What happened? Tell me.”

“The first time I saw is when you are calling you’re mother. I thought that it would be best if I should comfort you. I came to you and you smiled at me. I never thought that you could have that smile. I thought that you are really strong. It also turns out that your mother and my mom are best friends during college so you used to hang out in our house. “

Jessica listens intently. She begins to remember him.

“You always like the strawberry milkshake my mom used to prepare. When you drink it, you smile like never before. I used to tell my mother to always prepare it ahead of time. But, our childhood days are over when my gramps came. He wants me to study abroad but I don’t want to. My mom forced me and when I was about to leave, you came running on the street. Crossing it, you were hit by a coming car. Good thing my father was able to save you because of that.”

-FLASHBACKS-

                “Mom, is Sica fine?”

                “Of course. She is a strong girl.”

                Jessica’s mother came and she slapped Donghae.

                “Why are you doing that to my son?” Donghae’s mother is furious.

                “Why? Because of him, Jessica is like that. Why would a mother be happy about it?”

                “You don’t know the whole story that’s why you are like that! It is also because the two of you (Jessica’s parents) are workaholics. You don’t care about Sica that’s why she needs attention. Always taking care of your other daughter, who won’t feel lonely?”

The doctor came rushing.  He said that Jessica is fine. But, she loses her memories prior to that accident.

-END OF FLASHBACKS-

                “When I was about to talk to you, you asked who I am. I was really shocked.”

    “I’m sorry.”

“It’s also better that you forget about your childhood. I know that you are not treated well like Krystal before. Good thing that it all changed during the accident.”

                “So, Mrs. Lee is your mother.”

                “Yeah. She’s the best mom. If you could meet up with her, please tell her that I really love her.”

               
Jessica woke up. She feels cold all over. She is worried about Donghae. She thinks that she wouldn’t meet her anymore. Kwon Yuri came and said that it is about time for them to leave.