The Nightmare of Reality

JUST A DREAM

Donghae got a call from Eun-Seo.  He heard the news about Taecyeon’s arrival. He is afraid but he still put on a poker face. He doesn’t want to let Eun-Seo have her way anymore.

“He’s with Jessica. They’re on a nearby park. Some of my father’s employees saw them. They must have known I’m friends with Taecyeon.”

“Why are you talking about this?” Donghae sensed that Eun-Seo is scheming about something again.

“Nothing. I thought that you might be curious.”           

“I’m going to hang up now.” Donghae ended the call.

Donghae’s POV

On a nearby park? Why? Why is she with him? Oh, my head is really aching pretty badly right now. It’s like a hammer keeps on hitting me. Ahhh….AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

 “Donghae…. Donghae….” Donghae hears someone calling him.

 “It’s you again.”

 “It is up to Jessica now if she could be able to save you.”

“What?”

“I’m saying that you lost your consciousness again if she could not fulfill her task after 12 midnight tomorrow then you will be on eternal slumber.”

“But, why?”

“For the two of you to reset everything.”

“RESET?!”

“Yes, please rest now.” The old lady bid goodbye.

 

Donghae’s POV

How could I rest in my dreams again? How could life be so bad for me? I wish I could see Sica. What is she doing right now? Beats me. How could I know if I am trap here?

 

=MEANWHILE=

 “Why are we here?”

 “Let’s find the key.”

 “KEY?”

 “Yes, we need the key to unleash him from that chain-like watch. It is the only way he could be saved.” Taecyeon looks determined. He looked for shovels and started digging on places.

“So, this is the park of my memories. Ahh…I remember now.  The boy in my memories and the man of my dreams, I remember them. I remember Donghae.”

“Sica, you should dig now. There’s a time limit at 12 midnight tomorrow. If we won’t be able to deliver the key, then he could be long gone.” Jessica heard him and started digging on places hastily.

“Why are you helping us?”

“It is for payback. I hurt the man you loved. I hurt the man that loves you more than me. I thought of ways to say sorry until I dreamed of that old lady."

“You must have thought that you’re a lunatic.”

“Yeah. Dreaming of something like that, I have realized the wonders of dreams. I have realized that I shouldn’t have done that. It is because of me that he is like that.

“I’m sure that he could forgive.”

“Do you love him?”

“Yeah. I thought that he was an illusion made by my naïve minds but the truth is….”

“He is real, right?”

 

Jessica and Taecyeon are having a hard time digging. They already put holes on the ground but they could not find any trace. Jessica feels that there is something she has to remember.

 

“There was a box.”

“What?”

“There was a box we made before when his grandmother is alive. We buried it on a park.”

“What do the box look like?”

“It was large. It is color brown made of wood. It is a time capsule.”

“Then, we’re did you buried it?”

“Near a tree.”

“But, there’s no more tree here.  What else?”

“I don’t know. My head is aching.”

 

Suddenly, a woman came behind them. She is laughing for a moment.  She is holding something on her right hand. It is a key.

"Are you looking for this?" She shows it.

“That’s it!” Jessica shouted.