After the Rain

JUST A DREAM

 

Taecyeon quickly goes up to Donghae’s room in the hospital. He unleashes the watch but lose consciousness after. A nurse came to his aid after.

Yuri’s mother came first. She checks on Yuri. She lost too much blood and needs blood transfusion. Her mother became hysterical of what happened to her daughter. No one could speak up of how the four of them got there.

Sica’s mom came second. She checks on Jessica. She was hit pretty badly. She undergoes surgery to recover. She is the more hurt than Yuri. She was hit near the heart like what the doctor explained.

Eun-Seo’s parents came third. They talked with Yuri’s and Sica’s parents and they are really angry.

“We are really sorry to what happened.” Eun-Seo’s mom apologized.

“You…How did you raise your daughter, huh?” Yuri’s father said to the apologetic father of Eun-Seo.

“I think you thought that she could be raised with all the luxuries that you have. But, you two are wrong.” Sica’s mom exclaimed.

“IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO OUR CHILDREN, WE WILL SUE YOUR DAUGHTER.” The parents are angry.

 

Suddenly, the doctor came. He got good news. Sica’s surgery is successful. But, the doctor doesn’t know when she’ll wake up.  Yuri’s doctor came and is asking for a type O blood. But, her parents have an A negative and B negative blood type so they could not donate. Yuri’s parents are worried sick.

 

“I’ll donate then. I am type O.” Taecyeon came. He looks exhausted.

“Wait, sir, you’re not well.” The nurse came running after.

“Please, let me.” He was allowed by Yuri’s parents.

 

                Donghae woke up from his deep slumber. He starts to walk again but he feels really tired. He sits on the couch near his bed. He gets water from the mini refrigerator on the corner of his room. He drinks. He must have sensed that something bad could have happened. But, he doesn’t have the courage to ask what’s up. He is surprised with the disappearance of the watch. He calls a nurse.

 

“You said that I could go home now.”

“Yes, Sir. But, please wait for your guardian.”

“Then, can I go outside?”

“Yes. You can but please be careful.”

 

                Donghae goes out of his room. He saw Sica’s mom.

 

“What happened to her, Ma’am?”

“Donghae? Are you really Donghae? You’ve grown to a fine man.” She touches Donghae’s face.

“What happened to Sica?”

“She was shot by your ex-girlfriend.”

“I’m sorry for getting her involved. I’ll take responsibility.”

“No need. I just want Sica to remember you again. I’m really sorry to what happened to the past."

“It’s already the past.” Donghae smiles.

 

                Jessica’s mother came with Donghae in Sica’s room. She is asleep. She is in her deep slumber.

 

“The doctor said that she could be in coma just like you. Her head hit a rock after she was shot. My...my daughter…how could this happen to her?” Jessica’s mom cried and Donghae embraced her mom.

“You are not the only one at lost.”

“I think she needs you right now.”

“Yes.”

Jessica’s mom left the two of them alone.