Love and Hope for the Future

JUST A DREAM

 

=From this slumber=

                =She shall wake=

                                =When true love’s kiss=

                                                =The spell shall break. =

 

Donghae could see Jessica’s peaceful face after the tragedy. She heard the whole story from Jessica’s mom. He sensed that something happened to her and he was right.

 

“Can you hear me? I’ve always been dying to tell you the words that I cannot express.”

 

Jessica remains to be silent. Donghae is not certain if this confession could get through to her.

 

                “I love you, Sica. My feelings never wavered. I hope it could get through you.”

 

Donghae tells Jessica the story of sleeping beauty.

 

“There was this prince who tried to see a princess trapped on a tower. Even if she had been sleeping for a hundred years, the princess’ youth never changed. Her beauty radiates and the man fell in love. The prince doesn’t know about the witch’s curse but he kissed the princess. It is not due to obligation but because of love. Now, I am the prince and you are my princess.”

 

Donghae tries to touch her hair.

 

“You are a pure-hearted princess with a cold stare. An Ice Princess. And, I am a prince of the sea crossing through the oceans for you.”

 

Donghae kissed Sica. Donghae became embarrassed but he thought that Jessica won’t know. Not until…

 

Donghae?”

“Sica?”

“Are you safe now?” Jessica said.

“Of course. I’m safe and sound.”

“Thank God. What about them?”

 

Donghae tells her the whole story.

 

I am glad everyone’s fine.”

“Yeah.”

“But, the old lady said that our dreams should be erased.”

 

Suddenly, the old woman appeared.

“You made me impress and also the heavens. They want you to have a happy ending.”

“Who are you really?” Donghae bluntly asked.

“I am your grandma, I want the two of you to be together so I made all of this to happen. I made the two of you fall in love in your dreams. Isn’t it a wonderful idea?”

“No.” Both of them replied.

“Donghae, Sica, I’ll be going back. My time’s up. Please take care of each other.”

 

The woman disappeared.

 

-AFTER A SIX MONTHS-

                                Taecyeon and Yuri found their way back into love. And now, they are going out with each other. Taecyeon chose to live in Korea rather than to go to U.S to take care of Yuri. Eun-Seo’s recovery is getting good results.  Her parents are now showering her with love and care. Krystal was scouted to be a singer but her parents refused due to her young age.

                                Jessica and Donghae? Hmmm…

“Let’s go to the concert. Here are the tickets.”

“Wow… SS4…and SNSD concert.  Will they perform on the same date?”

“No.. SS4 is dated on next Saturday. I just booked tickets for the SNSD.”

“SNSD? So, who do you like in GG the most?”

“Ah..I like YoonA since she’s a good actress and have a nice face.”

“Oh..really?”Jessica has a pissed expression.

“But, I really like Jung Soo-Yeon the most.”

“Soo-Yeon, yeah, I like her also.”

“Hey…It’s my birthday today.” Donghae exclaimed.

“Huh? Then, let’s go to a restaurant.”

“Restaurant? But, it’s your treat, kay?”

 

                                Their discussion went on like forever. Their happiness could not be said to be absolute but they will  BE beside each other forever.

 

THANK YOU FOR READING JUST A DREAM!!!:))

THIS WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER..I HOPE THAT YOU LIKED MY FIRST EVER FANFIC..

PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO A DORKY LOVE..