Fourth Dream

JUST A DREAM

 

-Jessica’s POV-
I tried to contact my parents. But, I think their phones were off. I called the ambulance and they arrived fast. I am really worried about my sister. I cannot think straight right now. What is happening? Donghae, please give me strength. I need you right now. 
I am in a hospital. The doctor arrived and talked to me. He said that it is appendicitis. She needs to be hospitalized for a few days to rest. I am glad that she is safe right now. My parents arrived shortly. They were worried sick. 
 
“How’s your sister? Is she okay?” Jessica’s mother asked her. She said that she is fine. 
 
“Thank you for taking care of her while I’m gone. You should also. We can take care of her by ourselves.”
 
“Then, I will just get her clothes and stuffs.”
 
“Please do.” Her mother smiled after.
 
Jessica walked with her head down. She is also worried but she knows that her mom is there to take care of her. She saw a few people from the university visiting someone. She followed them to see who they are visiting. But, in that room, there is Lee Donghae. She was shocked. 
 
-Jessica’s POV-
What a small world? But, why and how? It can’t be him because he is just an illusion. Of all places, I could see him in here. No, don’t be ridiculous, Sica. There are many Lee Donghaes in Korea. 
 
Jessica is about to open the door of that room. But, she stopped. She was so scared to find out the truth. She cannot think straight right now. She analyzes the facts but cannot find out what’s what. She thinks she could go insane right now.
 
“Do you know the person inside here?” A nurse came.
“Ah.. No.”
“Then, please move. I have to check-up the patient.”
“Ah..Yes.”
 
-Jessica’s POV-
Why do I think that it is him? Why do I think that he is inside? The man of my dreams only exists for me, which is what he said. I am so confused and frustrated. I don’t know what to think.
 
Jessica grabs a few clothes of Krystal. She packs the stuffs. She then headed to the hospital again. She doesn’t want to come back but she needs to. She doesn’t want to see that room but is obligated to bring the clothes to her sister. She gave it to her mother and sleeps inside Krystal’s room as her guardian. She bid goodbye to her parents. 
 
She sleeps on a couch.
 
“Jessica, wake up.  It’s me.”
 
“Donghae? So you’ve come.”
 
“Of course. How is your sister? Is she fine?”
 
“Yes. She is a strong girl. “She had a reassuring smile on her face.
 
“Then, don’t go looking like that? You should smile more just like the way you do before.”
 
“But, I don’t know what to believe in.”
 
“Huh? What are you talking about?”Donghae was confused by Jessica’s words. But, he continued to cheer on her.
 
“Why is your name on a hospital room?”
 
“WHAT? I am? You must be kidding me. I only exist for you. There might be many Lee Donghaes
in your world. Don’t worry. Just be you and everything will be fine.”
 
“Then, my guess is right.” She then smiles again like usual.
 
“Goodbye, now. You should rest more.”
 
“Mmm.”
 
Sica woke up and she finds herself looking for Donghae. She felt that she is just beside him. She knows him. But, she is quite disappointed.  Her parents took a few days off to take care of Krystal.  Her days continued as usual but she feels that she now finds inspiration.