First Dream

JUST A DREAM

-Jessica's POV-

I am Jessica Jung, a college student who works earnestly for my future. I like how my life is just a normal, normal one. I don't want to feel burdened about anything. I am also very proud and satisfied with my parents and Krystal, my adorable little sister.

I have friends in my school but I don't have a boyfriend. No kidding. I hate to tell you this but boyfriends are not allowed in our household. Maybe I could, after I graduate. But still, I am wishing that someday I could find my Prince Charming.

I am really sleepy. It's already 11 pm. I'm already tired of my days.

"Aigoo...I better sleep." Jessica lay on her bed and sleep soundly.

She dreamed of her university. There stands a man with a nice build and a healthy body. He looked at her and smiled.

“Hi. I am Lee Donghae.” The man said this to the puzzled Jessica.

He took her hand and went to a room in the university.

“Welcome to my world. Here, take a seat.”

“Thank you.” Jessica smiled.

There comes a piano out of nowhere. Donghae played it and he sang along. The song is really sweet. It talks about a girl who changes a man’s life forever. Jessica liked the song. She applauded after he ended it with a bow.

“Here, take this.” Donghae gave Jessica a rose.

Jessica accepted it. She appreciates the rose like it is a gift from a lover.  

“Ah, come to think of it. I haven’t introduced myself. I’m –“

“Jessica Jung, right?”

“How did you know me?”

“I just know it. By the way, do you like this university?”

“Of course, this place is really nice and bright. I have many friends who take cares of me deeply. I want to introduce them to you. Oh, you know what? This place is the spot where I always hang out with them. I really like the view from the window over there. The tall trees and the nice atmosphere make me feel lively. I even opposed my mother just to enroll to this university. She wants me to go to another university but I don’t like it. Also---“

Jessica saw Donghae just staring at her. Donghae observed her with eyes filled with charisma and passion. It is like his eyes went ablaze. They both stared at each other for a while. Then, Donghae said these words.

“How could I not know? You who are always smiling and cheerfully hanging out with your friends makes me want to smile when I see you. You are a really bright person. “Donghae smiled.

Jessica smiled back. She blushed slightly.

“Don’t go wandering around. Choose the right path that you should take and it will lead you to happiness. Remember that, ’kay?

Donghae pats Jessica’s head.

Jessica woke up and her days continued as usual.