Chapter 3

Silent Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A new cypress tree was planted next to the other three, without any of them noticing.
 Felix continued to use his scent blocker and tranquilizer patches, feeling his wolf fall asleep more and more and lacking the energy to help him overcome the pain. The only way he didn't have those voices in his mind was when he focused 100% on something, forgetting the world around him. He always woke up earlier than any of his partners and made sure to stay out of the nests that Hyunjin set up for everyone to sleep in, giving the excuse of staying up late at work or even getting busy at home and leaving himself behind. If any of them noticed this attitude, no one said anything.
 Squeezing the make-up-covered burn also helped to distract him from the ghosts in his head that kept exclaiming that Felix was no good to any of his companions. Not to mention that every time he looked in the mirror, he noticed his body getting fatter, making him feel disgusted with himself.
 What kind of omega was he, anyway?
 Fat, ugly and useless!
 On the other hand, there was YiJoon who forced certain situations, sometimes adding more tasks together or creating situations in which he could touch Felix "accidentally" or intensifying the smell upwards.
 His wolf was getting desperate to be able to enter sub-space, so the omega took the radical step of renting an apartment, well away from the company, home and any surroundings that any of his pack members could possibly go to.
 Once again, he arrived home a little late and tired from driving through the horrible traffic, when he noticed the alphas and betas surrounding Hyunjin with an angry Changbin, the fragrance of which was more active and possessive.
 Chan : Binnie's trying to calm you down (he asked calmly)
 Changbin : Impossible hyung! That was too close to Hyunjin!
 Hyunjin : Binnie, it's over (leaning closer to the alpha) He'll never get close to me again. He was just a customer
 SeungMin : A customer who, according to hyung, was flirting with you.
 Hyunjin : It won't happen again
 Minho : Of course not, didn't he notice our scent on you? Or do we need to reinforce that?
 Jeongin : Yes, I think we should do that
 Jisung : Yes, after all, no one should touch our omega.
 Hyunjin : Come on (stood up) I'll build us a nest.
 Changin : I'll make sure that bastard smells our scent on you! My sweet omega!
 Chan : Yes, our perfect, beautiful omega (smiled)
 Jisung : I think we should put a baby inside you so that everyone knows who you belong to.
 Chan : It would be the most perfect baby

 

The words of the leader and Jisung unconsciously entered Felix's mind and he kept quiet the whole time. He swallowed a few tears that wanted to fall and quietly opened the door of the house to breathe some fresh air.
 He sat down on the stairs and hugged his body to comfort himself. His wolf also whimpered low and deep in his mind when the Machiavellian voices whispered that he shouldn't even be there.
 Reali

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter