Chapter 14

Silent Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The journey to Seoul was a torturous silence, the alpha wanted to pull his omega into his arms and shower him with affection and love, but before doing so he had to make sure Felix was free of those tranquilizers. 

 On the way, the youngest had fallen asleep and Chan took the opportunity to put his hand on his belly again, feeling the bulge. He wished he could have been by the little one's side as they watched the image of the baby together. 

 How much had they neglected Felix to get to that point?

 He knew that as soon as the tranquilizers wore off, the pain coming from the omega that everyone would feel would be unbearable and cruel to feel. 

 Chan : Let's go SeungMin is waiting for us (pulled him out)

 

The alpha stretched out his hand to grab the minor's, but Felix pretended not to see his hand and continued on his way out of the airport. 

 Felix saw the beta in the big van with the leader's motorcycle in the free trunk.

 As soon as he saw them, the beta wanted to run towards the other, but a glance from the alpha towards him stopped him. 

 Felix : Where are we going? (scratching his neck over the high collar of his knitwear) 

 Chan : Home

 Felix : I don't think...

 Chan : Home! (looked him in the eye, begging him to accept the idea) We only have 15 minutes to get home

The omega stared at him uncomprehendingly, but the itching he felt on his neck was becoming uncomfortable, and that's when he remembered that the doctor had told him that as soon as the tranquilizer wore off, he would start to feel that burning and itching. 

 Felix : My suitcase? 

 Chan : No! (he exclaimed in despair at the thought of tranquilizers)

 

 Chan wanted to feel his omega!

 The eldest of the three made the youngest get into the back of the vehicle, while he took the driver's seat with SeungMin by his side.

 The drive to their home was again silent, the beta looking between the two of them without knowing what to say or how to act. 

 As soon as they arrived, Felix got out of the car behind the other two and observed the shaky dwelling. How long had it been since he had set foot there?

 He felt Chan's hand on his back forcing him to walk while the beta drove ahead of him. 

 All his limbs were still in place watching the three of them enter, Felix felt embarrassed to be in the same place as them. He once again put his hand to his neck, scratching it a little harder this time, and it was possible to see the area become red and inflamed, his glands were in the same state, causing goosebumps to appear on everyone.
The younger omega looked away from Hyunjin when he noticed that the latter was staring at him expectantly. He turned to the older alpha a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter