Chapter 5

Silent Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

On that particular day, his head was exhausted and he just wanted to go to bed and sleep until he felt refreshed, but that night was special for Hyunjin.
 After much struggle, his omega had managed to put together a set of paintings for a new exhibition and everyone had promised the artist that they would attend.
 You could sense Hyunjin's nervousness and some amusement from the others at witnessing the most dramatic omega like this.  
 When he got home, Felix noticed that he was alone and took this opportunity to enjoy a good bath, using a reassuring patch was out of the question, Hyunjin had begged everyone to expose their marks, so cream would have been the one to go over it and the knit collar he had chosen covered half of it.
 As soon as he reached his destination, he went inside and it was easy to spot his companions. The older omega had barely set eyes on you and was already pulling you into a hug with Changbin and Jeongin behind you.
 Hyunjin : That collar should be pulled down more (he tried to grab the fabric, but was stopped by Felix)
Felix : Jinnie, you're going to ruin my look (tried to make a joke) And tonight is yours alone
 Hyunjin : That's why my best work should be on display for all to see (struggled to get close to the younger man's scent gland)
 Felix : Jinnie (whimpering)
 Jeongin : Hyung, I think Lixie hyung looks great like this (he wrapped his arms around the artist, pulling him away from the other, making the latter give him a grateful smile)
 Hyunjin : Innie, my angel is too covered up
 Changbin : It's your marks that should be exposed so no one decides to flirt with you again (he spoke possessively)
 Jeongin : That's right
 Felix : I'm going to see the exhibition, then I'll meet you.
 Hyunjin : I hope you appreciate my surprise (winked at him)

 Every line, dot, scribble, image and painting expressed the feeling Hyunjin wanted to convey, an omega with perfect talent. He observed each work carefully, smiling at the details that easily screamed out without confusing the observer.
 He paused for a moment at a painting, read the caption "sunshine" and felt a cozy warmth grow in his chest. Felix recognized the landscape of the sun hiding behind the mountain on Nami Island while the moon revealed itself to bless the night.
 The warm and cold colors formed a beautiful image.
 Felix didn't deserve such a beautiful gift from Hyunjin's delicate hands.
 
Hyunjin was enjoying a drink in the company of his alphas and betas, who didn't leave his side for a minute. Several people of different genders, mated and unmated, congratulated the omega and some even tried their luck at flirting, but the growl of one of the alphas or even the betas put an end to their happiness.
 Changbin : Radar alert (he commented quietly) An is coming towards our omega (he whispered for everyone to hear)
 SeungMin : He won't do anything with us here.
 XXX : Mr. Hwang, what a beautiful exhibition (he smiled)
 Hyunjin : Thank you sir...
 XXX : Nam YiJoon
 Chan : I'm glad you like it (wrapped an arm around Omega's waist)
 Yi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter