Chapter Twelve

The Lowdown

 

It was 1pm in the afternoon and the dorm was still quiet, all of them in their beds sleeping. Key and Taemin lay in their bed in the bright sunlight, the only ones awake in the apartment, comfortably snuggled into each other.

“Thank you Key,” Taemin said quietly, looking up at him. “I don’t know what I would’ve done without you last night.”

“As if I would’ve left you alone,” Key answered sleepily, softly Taemin’s arm. “I would never abandon my baby.”

Taemin nestled in closer, enjoying the warmth and ease. He tried not to think about what would happen next, and when Key called him his baby it reminded him of safer, secure times when Key was his world and did everything for him.

“Especially a baby that loves me,” Key murmured into Taemin’s ear.

Taemin immediately felt his face get hot.

“Well, it’s true,” he mumbled, eyes downcast. “I love you Key.”

“Guess what?” Key asked.

“What?”

“Well what do you think I would say in response to that?”

“I don’t know.”

“Well what do you want me to say back to you?”

“That.. you love me too?”

“Deng deng! Correct! You took the words right out of my mouth! I love you too Lee Taemin,” Key sang playfully, kissing him happily on the lips. “As a reward, you get to make out with the almighty Key!”

Taemin giggled and laughed as Key repeatedly smothered him in kisses. After a few more and he stopped laughing.

Key’s kisses were getting deeper, and Taemin felt Key roll them both over so that Key was on top. He secretly smiled as Key’s tongue started to get adventurous in his mouth and he copied Key’s kissing actions, his breaths ragged. He moaned as Key dragged on a kiss, so soft and yet so strong. Key broke the kiss with a deep growl and peppered him with staccato, fevered kisses as he ran his hands down Taemin’s sides and curled his fingers around the hem of Taemin’s shirt, tugging upwards.

Taemin didn’t even care what was happening to him, only responding to Key’s kisses enthusiastically and lifting his arms to help Key get his shirt off easier.

Key tugged off his own shirt effortlessly, still deeply absorbed in Taemin. He knew Taemin didn’t have a lot of experience, but he couldn’t tell with the powerful kisses that met his own. He trailed kisses down Taemin’s smooth throat,  panting and on his skin.  He could feel Taemin’s body heat searing his skin, loving the way that their chests felt so smooth against each others, loving the way Taemin’s hands were everywhere, running down his back, rubbing his arms, travelling down his chest.

Taemin groaned weakly as Key kept on neck.

“Key.. Kibum..hyung, what are you doing?” he asked nervously, but was silenced by another deep kiss.

Taemin blushed furiously when a burning hot, hard object came in contact with his thigh. Come to think of it, he was getting excited too.. could Key feel his hard on? Taemin all of a sudden felt embarrassed.

“Key, I-“

“I’m going to the shower first!! on that, Key!” Jonghyun’s voice roared through the dorm.

Taemin couldn’t help laughing as Key tried his hardest to ignore Jonghyun and continued to kiss Taemin.

“Why do you have so many creams here, you little girl!? Can I try them?” Jonghyun yelled from the bathroom.

Taemin burst out laughing as Key shot up into a sitting position, looking worried.

“Don’t touch my stuff!” he yelled back. He tried to concentrate on Taemin again and lose himself in his soft skin like he did before but he couldn’t get the image of the dino Jonghyun using his little claw  fingers to dip into all his creams and mixing them and wasting them and cackling as he slapped Key’s really expensive skincare onto his little face.

“Aargh! I’m going! Don’t you dare touch any of my stuff!” screamed Key. He looked down at Taemin who was giggling and looking up at him, deliciously rumpled and panting. He cupped his face in his hands.

“Sorry, sorry babe,” he apologised, giving him a few last kisses as he bounced off the bed and sprinted to the bathroom.

 

They sat around their dining table, Jonghyun and Key glaring at each other as they ate a late brunch.

Jonghyun pointedly ignored Key’s scowls as he picked up bits of meat and deposited them into Taemin’s bowl with his chopsticks.

“Taeminnie-goon needs to eat lots of meat so he can grow tall,” he sang as Key bristled at the caring action. Taemin smirked, loving the attention.

“We should treat this break like a holiday,” Onew announced. “Let’s rest a lot this week, okay Minho?”

Minho nodded darkly. He still couldn’t believe Taemin had lied to his face. He stared down Taemin as he fidgeted, knowing Minho was studying him.

“What are those on your neck?” he asked suddenly.

“What?” Taemin replied nervously.

“They look like little bruises,” Onew remarked, his attention now on Taemin’s neck too.

“What did you do Taemin, it looks like it would’ve hurt. Are they bug bites?” asked Jonghyun, rubbing Taemin’s neck.

Taemin gasped as he realised what they were and turned red. He turned to Key with wide eyes. Key smiled and winked at him before looking away and subtly chuckling.

“They’re.. they’re nothing hyung, I think they might be a rash or bites. They’ll go away,” he stuttered.

“I have some lotion for that, I’ll get it for you,” offered Onew as he got up to retrieve it.

“No-ah, hyung,” Taemin protested.

Minho got up as well. “I’m going to the gym,” he said.

“Wait, I want to go too,” Jonghyun said, shovelling the last of his rice in his mouth as he grabbed his gym back and left with Minho.

Taemin pushed Key’s shoulder. “Why did you leave marks?” he asked, flustered. He stared at his reflection in a pot . “They look so bad! What am I supposed to say?”

Key wrapped his arms around Taemin and the side of his face. “Don’t tell them anything,” He said. “It’s just a mark between us to show that you’re mine…”

Taemin gasped and squirmed out of Key’s grasp when Onew emerged from his room.

“It says it’s for heat rash, but that’s okay, right?” asked Onew with his head down, reading the label.

“Another time,” Key whispered into his ear that sent shivers down Taemin’s spine.

 

This was a very hard chapter to write -___________- is this what is called 'fluff'? I don't think I'm a very fluffy person -________- Please tell me what you think :)