Before & After

Zombieland SJ Evolution

Another peaceful day...

"Has anyone seen my guitar picks?" (Donghae)

"Is my sewing kit there?" (Sungmin)

"Does anyone have my sunscreen?" (Yuri)

"Where's my phone?!" (Donghee)

"Does this belong to someone?" (Henry)

"First tour spot, here we come!" (Taemin)

The commotion is that the gang are packing for their new summer tour. SHINee and Girls' Generation are also tagging along, so it's more like an "agency's" tour. Well, they're not really an entertainment agency but you get the idea.

"Where are my sunglasses?!" (Zhou Mi)

"Why is this in my shoe?!" (Sunny)

"Do these cables go together?" (Jinki)

"Guys, we're leaving in an hour." (Jungsoo)

"Yes, sir!" But soon as they say that... "AAAAAH!"

After hearing a giant thud, the 3 oldest members of Super Junior went to see what happened, only to see a pile of humans and zombies at the bottom of the stairs.

"Ooh... That's gonna hurt." (Heechul)

In the case of SHINee and Girls' Generation, they might have a few small bruises. But with Super Junior...

"Is everyone okay?" (Taeyeon)

"I think so..." (Minho)

"I'm missing an arm!" (Kibum)

"I got it!" (Jonghyun)

"That's my left leg!" (Kyuhyun)

"Why is it suddenly dark?" (Siwon)

"You lost your eyes!" (Hyukjae)

"Eyes..." (Hyoyeon)

"I'm... still a little creeped out..." (Sooyoung)

"Well, that's fair. I mean, it did take a few months for us to get used to this." (Jongwoon)

While the alive idols got used to Super Junior's arms and legs occasionally falling off, they're still a little creeped out when it's their heads, hands, feet, and sometimes their eyes. They even dislocated their limbs a few times.

"Oh boy..." (Jungsoo)

"I'll ask Ryuah to extend our preparati..." (Han Geng)

"Already got it." That wasn't even a second.

"How does she do that?" (Yoona)

"Beats me..." Even though they're related, Taeyeon doesn't fully understand Ryuah either.

"Well then, we're now leaving in three hours. That should give us plenty of time to... fix this mess." (Jungsoo)

If they haven't regained their consciousnesses, this scene would've been in a horror movie.

"I'll get the bandages..." (Heechul)

 

Luckily, they have a large supply of medical skin glue and bandages that they got from Siwon's father. And after what felt like forever...

"And... there! All done." (Key)

"Thanks." (Ryeowook)

"No problem. Good thing I'm good at puzzles." (Key)

"Everyone! Change of plans. We're leaving tomorrow." (Ryuah)

"What, why?" (Jungsoo)

"A storm's coming." She shows the idols the forecast update. "So, just to be careful."

"Right..." (Jungsoo)

And then...

[Crash!]

"AH!" Zhou Mi got startled and went straight into Henry's arms.

"Uh, what..." Tiffany whispers into Han Geng's ear, wondering why Zhou Mi was extra startled. "Zhou Mi died by a lightning strike."

"Oh..." The human idols got the message in an instant.

"And with the disaster regarding Power Line's Xiao Lu... Despite the last-minute improvisation, that made Zhou Mi even more afraid of lightning." (Ryuah)

"Please don't say that it's going to storm all night..." (Zhou Mi)

"Actually... it will." (Siwon)

"Great..." He did not like the sound of that.

"Here. These have extra noise cancelation, so I think you'll be okay." Jonghyun hands a pair of headphones to Zhou Mi. "Thanks..."

"Umm, if you don't mind me asking..." Seohyun asks politely. "What were your experiences like before you died?"

After a brief silence, Jungsoo started off. "You may not believe this, but I was a completely different person back when I was still alive." He then recounts his first idol life. "Shiny Heaven was thought to be 5 angels who would do no harm. But in reality, I was the only angel, being surrounded and tortured by 4 devils. I was barely taking care of myself while cleaning up their messes on an almost daily basis."

SHINee and Girls' Generation were aware of Shiny Heaven's misdeeds before they got arrested last year, but they didn't expect it was this bad back then.

Then Jongwoon told his story. "I was unware of it at the time, but with fame also came hate. Of course, I became aware of having anti-fans after my debut and my disasterous first non-music show appearance, but... I fully realized it too late. This was the 90s, and apparently, obtaining posion was way easier back then than now."

"Yeesh..." There have been many infamous anti-fan stories, but this one really takes the cake.

"My parents kept overworking me to the point where I would faint during every photoshoot." Sungmin explains his past, nervously. "I thought they never cared about me. But after reuniting with my father and hearing his regrets, I felt a significant weight off my shoulders."

"We all had tragic deaths." Heechul tried to stay calm while petting Heebum. "Some of us died from unexpected accidents or... outright murder..." He tries to say that without being disrespectful, as 6 of the zombies, including him, died via different methods of murder. "But we don't let that get to us anymore. Not in the way that we first viewed them when we heard how we died."

"Wow... You told us before but hearing it again, that makes it more sad." (Sunny)

Most of the zombies have physical scars relating to how they died, with some of them having bandages wrapped around them. Heechul, Hyukjae and Donghae still have gunshot wounds all over their bodies from when they were killed but are covered with their clothes so no one can see them. And that's why they can't wear short sleeve shirts or shorts in public, as even their specialty makeup can't cover that up. After getting struck by lightning, Zhou Mi's whole body got burned so he's covered in bandages all over except for his eyes. Ryuah did managed to find a way to cover the lower half of his face and make him still talk, which still confuses them to this day. Henry's body got completely destroyed after the plane he was in exploded, which explains him having different colored sections on his skin with stitches in between. Even though Jongwoon and Sungmin don't have physical scars, their deaths were visceral, with Sungmin's heart literally being out, except when in public, due to him dying from cardiac arrest.

"But like Heechul said, we don't let that get to us anymore. Well... some more than others." (Jungsoo)

"Anyways, now that we're zombies, we can do anything that we couldn't do when we were alive. And even though we need to hide our identities from the public, besides our families and close friends, we still enjoy making people happy in the way we can." (Youngwoon)

"And we're very thankful for that." (Kibum)

"Wow... And to think that I thought Ryuah unnie was just being crazy." (Taeyeon)

"I heard that." (Ryuah)

"You were supposed to." (Taeyeon)

"Anyways, once the storm is over, we should be able to get on the road by lunchtime tomorrow." (Jungsoo)

"So until then, GO TO YOUR ROOMS AND GET SOME SHUT EYE!" (Ryuah)

"Yes, ma'am!" They all rushed to their rooms and went to bed.

Once Heechul and Han Geng got to their rooms, they looked out the window, thinking.

"You think we're going to be together forever?" (Heechul)

"As long as our identities don't get exposed, I think so." (Han Geng)

"You're right. I don't want things to change." (Heechul)

As the rain kept pouring and lightning struck from time to time, they all managed to get a good night sleep.