Disaster...

Zombieland SJ Evolution

A few weeks have passed since the incident at the art gallery. The court decided to execute the City Assassin as he broke out of prison and killed random people again on his way to Busan.

 

"Breakfast is ready!" Ryeowook calls everyone down.

And in just 10 seconds, everyone was at the dining table. Well... almost everyone.

"Whose turn is it?" Jongwoon asks nervously, as everyone heard loud banging from upstairs.

Han Geng is currently out for a magazine shoot and he and Ryuah are later going to talk to Heechul's family about what to do for the foreseeable future. In the meantime, the others have been struggling to deal with Heechul. Like getting his food to him...

"At least Heebum keeps him calm..." (Minho)

"I'M NOT GOING!" (Taemin)

"One of us will have to do then." As Jungsoo said that, the other zombies panicked. "Fine, I'll go. Hyukjae. Siwon. Come with me."

"WHAT?! (Hyukjae)

"No way!" (Siwon)

"This needs teamwork. Remember last time?" (Jungsoo)

The last few times were a total disaster. It always ends with up the idols getting bruised, getting food on them, or even getting tossed out of Heechul's room. Also, it was decided that Han Geng should use a different room when sleeping, as he wouldn't want to get ripped apart while he was asleep.

"Fine..." The two "younger" zombies sigh in defeat and they went upstairs with Jungsoo.

"That bad, huh?" (Tiffany)

"Tell me about it..." Sunny can still feel the pain from when she tried to go pass the door, only to get her ankle slammed when Heechul opened it.

As soon as they started eating, they could hear loud thuds and clanking. So much so that dust started to come down from the ceiling. And then, it became quiet.

"Finally, he calmed down..." (Kyuhyun)

"That's not a good sign." (Jonghyun)

And he was right. The three zombies came back all torn up. Siwon's head keeps falling off, Hyukjae is currently chasing is left foot, and all the joints in Jungsoo's right arm are dislocated.

"Well, at least he didn't tear your clothes..." (Sungmin)

"Yeah... Come to think of it, were you like that before regaining consciousness?" (Yuri)

"Nah, we were basically mindless back then." (Youngwoon)

"From what we heard, we were just walking around while 24/7. You know, the stereotypical zombie behavior?" (Donghae)

"Oh..." It looks like the living idol got it from that.

"And if this keeps going on, it looks like the rest of our summer tour will be cancelled completely." (Jungsoo)

The 3 groups have worked so hard for this tour and yet an inhumane and merciless assassin has to come and ruin everything.

 

Once Han Geng's photoshoot wrapped up, he and Ryuah went straight to Heechul's family home to update everyone on what happened in the past few weeks.

"I see... Thank you for telling us." (Mrs. Kim)

"Don't worry, mother. He becomes calm when he's with me, so..." (Han Geng)

"But I think it's best that you don't see him until we can snap him out of it. Just in case." (Ryuah)

"That bastard... HE KILLED MY LITTLE BRO ONCE AND HE TRIED TO DO IT AGAIN?!" Of course, Heejin was losing her mind after hearing that it was the City Assassin who attack Heechul and Yoowan is trying to calm her down.

"Good thing the kids are still in school..." (Mr. Kim)

Then Yoowan remembers something important. "Speaking of kids, how are we going to deal with Seonju? I mean, he's the only one not in on this."

The family have been trying to keep Seonju away from finding out about Heechul for months. Hiding all their photo albums and taking down all the pictures on wall was the easy part. Avoiding Seonju's question regarding his father is not.

"Oh, right... There's that problem..." (Ryuah)

"He didn't find out about Super Junior yet. But we can't lie to him forever." (Mrs. Kim)

"We know. But we have to tell him when the time is right. Especially not now. And for the next few weeks... or months..." (Han Geng)

"I don't like this." (Mr. Kim)

"Neither do I. But we don't have any more options. We have to do this." (Yoowan)

 

Meanwhile, Finale just finished filming for their new short film.

"FINALLY!" (Rico)

"Pipe it down, will ya? We're in an indoor studio." (Ireun)

"Hey, did you hear? Super Junior announced that their going on hiatus." Ando pulls out his phone.

"Yeah. That must have been very gruesome." (Xin Jing)

"(Heechul hyung...)" Ever since Seonju heard this news, he kept thinking about Heechul's well-being.

"Seonju? You okay?" (Woorin)

"Huh? Oh... Yeah, I fine. What about you? How's the filming for the movie?" (Seonju)

"Good. Although Siwon barely looked happy." (Woorin)

"It's because Heechul hyung was on the verge of dying. If that happened to me, you guys would've felt the same way." (Seonju)

"Speaking of Heechul hyung, you've been quite close to him these past few months." (Lueun)

"We're family. And he's a close relative of my father." Once Seonju said that, his expression slightly changed.

"Something is up, isn't it?" Woorin have been close to Seonju since their trainee days, so he would know his best friend's emotions by now.

"Guess I can't fool you. It's just that... I can't help but think that my aunt and grandparents are hiding something from me." (Seonju)

"Hiding? About what?" (Ando)

"My father. Everytime I ask them about him, they just brush it off. Once, I asked my aunt why there are no pictures of him. She said that they didn't want to grieve too much. But even so, I know that there's something more than that." (Seonju)

"Maybe he was a wanted criminal." Rico had to joke. And of course, Seonju was offended by that, as his now late stepfather was a well-known criminal.

"My father was victim of assault during university and was an aspiring author working at a television factory!"

"S-sorry..." (Rico)

"Anyways, that's the only information about my father I got from my aunt and grandparents. Even if I want to know more, I can't." (Seonju)

"Maybe they have a reason. And maybe NOT Rico's suggestion, but a much more... sensible reason." (Woorin)

"Could be..." (Seonju)

"Or maybe someone can raise the dead and he's living under his reviver's orders." (Iruen)

"Really?! And Shin-jeong is the one reading all those novel and he doesn't come up with those kinds of crazy stuff." (Seonju)

In case you're wondering, since becoming comfortable with each other, the Finale members started to call Xin Jing as Shin-jeong (His full name is Lai Xin Jing/黎新精). Other than that, they don't really call each other by nicknames.

"Well, we can worry about Super Junior another time. We still need to discuss some things with the editors." (Lueun)

"Well..." (Seonju)

"You wanna talk later? There's something I wanna ask your family too." Woorin whispers in Seonju's ear. "Oh... sure."

 

"We're back." (Han Geng)

They just got back, only to see the living, and by extension the others, a mess.

"What happened here?" (Ryuah)

"Heechul hyung broke down his bedroom door..." Donghae was barely able to speak from exhaustion.

"We chased him all over the mansion..." Key continues on, also exhausted.

"And we just locked him up in an empty room..." (Seohyun)

"Just until Donghee oppa and Kibum oppa finishes fixing the door..." (Yoona)

Aside from the drilling, loud growls and thuds can be heard from upstairs.

"Looks like I'm needed." (Han Geng)

"And not a moment too soon..." As soon as Jungsoo said that, everyone dropped to the floor.

"Oh..." (Han Geng)

"I'll get the pillows and blankets. They deserve it after all that. You go to Heechul." (Ryuah)

"... Right." (Han Geng)

This is going to be a very long and tough hiatus...