Volin

What Color Is Your Heaven? {ONE SHOT} CLOSED!!!

CHI'S POV:

"Chi darling hurry up or you are going to be late." said my best friend. I never really get why she called me chi darling. But i always liked it and let her call me that.
 
"I am heading out right now i will be back late tonight. So don't stay up late maria."i said as i was putting my last shoe on.
 
"Well i can't wait until you tell me how it goes." said maria. Something was up and I knew it and i was going to be late if I tried to figured it out.
 
"Whats up with you. You are never that into what happens at my performances if they be parties or concerts." I said. An it was the truth so something was up.
 
"Your so slow sometimes you know that. If you are going to perform you need this." she said as she held up my volin in it's case.
 
"Omg. I am so forgetful. Thanks Maria i owe you." I said as i grabbed it and left. If I hurried I would be only 2 minutes late.
 
=================================================================
HENRY'S POV:
 
"Mochi dear come here."called my grandmother. She and my mother were the only ones who called me that. Well that was until i joined the sub group Super Junior M.
 
"What is it gandma?" I asked as i kneeled down beside her.
 
"Are you hurt i asked someone else to perform?"she asked as if she knew my mind was still trying to figure out why.
 
"I'm not hurt just confused that is all."I confessed. I was never good at keeping secrets from her or my mother.
 
"Well i asked a good friend of mine who always stops by to help around the house with the house work. She is very sweet and talented." admitted my grandmother.
 
"I understand grandma. I can't wait to listen to her play." I said and I really couldn't wait to hear the girl. My grandmother and mother both had a ear for talent and i trusted them so if she said she was talented i believed her. But the girl was late already and the guest were asking about the mystery performer.
 
"Sorry Grandma Mochi! I was distracted by my friend." said such a beautiful voice. Now to see if her playing was as beautiful as her voice that was captivating.
 
"Ah my chi you have finally arrived. You had me worried something bad has happened to you." said my grandma.
 
"I'm so sorry grandma mochi. i will set up and start playing while you talk with your grandson and your guests." said chi as my grandmother called her.
 
"Before you do meet my grandson." said my grandmother as she motioned me to come over to her.
 
"But grandma mochi your guests seem to want to hear music or did you invite me to introduce me to your grandson?" laughed the girl with grandma.
 
"Chi this is my grandson mochi or better know as Henry." said grandma as she got a hold of my hand and pulled me closer to her.
 
"Oh! henry of super junior M." she said out of shock and look at grandma as if trying to see if it was prank or a joke or something.
"Hello miss chi. it is nice to meet you." I said but was scared it was another fan.
 
"i am a fan of super junior and it sub divisions." she said giving me a cute smile which showed she had chuby cheeks just like me.
 
"it is always nice to meet a fan."i said not fully paying much attention to what she was saying.
 
===============================================================
CHI'S POV:
 
"What is it you are looking at?" i asked as i tried to see if there was anything on my face to stare at that i didn't know about.
 
"oh um...nothing sorry." was all henry said and then he walked off.
 
"I am so sorry chi but my mochi is not normally rude like that." said grandma mochi. I found it cute how she called him her mochi.
 
"Well I am going to go set up and start playing ok." I said as I started to walk off but I felt someone looking at me again.
 
"Hello everyone I am Chi and I will be performing for you all and grandma mochi. Happy Birthday grandma mochi." I stated before I started to perform.
 
Performing was my life and I loved it. I got my passion for the volin from my mother as well my love for performing. but as I was playing the last song I realized that Henry was still looking at me with a look I have only seen given to Maria by boys at he college. So I must be imagining it.
 
================================================================
HERNY'S POV:
 
"She plays so beautifully." I said to grandma as she asked me for the tenth time what i thought of her playing. But i made sure that I didn't let it slip that I thought she looked like a angel up there playing.
 
While she was in the middle of the last song it started to rain. Everyone was running around trying to get everything inside and out of the rain. Everyone besides chi was rushing she seemed to enjoy the rain and I looked to see grandma watching the rain with a sad smile on her face.
 
"Come on." I called out to chi as I waited for her to take my hand so I can get her out of the rain.
 
"It's kool I don't live far from here." she siad with a calm smile on her face.
 
"Well i can't let you walk in the rain like this and get sick. Plus your volin can get ruined this way." I said as I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the house.
 
we were standing in the hallway when I noticed she was not much shorter than me. i went to go look for a towel for her. but I had a feeling if I didn't hurry she was going to leave.
 
==============================================================
CHI'S POV:
 
"Wow he is so caring when it comes to volins." I thought as I watched him walk off. I was about to sneak off but he came running back with two towels.
 
"where do you think your going?" he asked as if he knew I was about to sneak off.
 
"No where." I pouted as I wanted to play in the rain.
 
"Fibber. now dry off before my mother and grandma both yell at me for not giving you a towel." he said as he handed me a towel. but he kept his eyes on me the whole time which if I was  crazy fan would probly have nosebleed right now.
 
"Can you stop looking at me like that." I said and he looked like he had not the slightest clue what I was talking about.
 
"Will you go on a date with me?" he asked but quickly covered his mouth.
 
"Not if grandma mochi told you to ask me out." I stated.
 
"No she didn't nor did my mother if you want to know. I am asking on my own free will. So will you go?" he asked with more cofidences.
 
"I have a question." I said as I looked at him.
 
"Yeah?" was all I got in reply.
 
"If the date doesn't go well are we still going  to be friends or no?" I asked hoping that we would be friends.
 
"I guess friends. There shouldn't be any harm in that." said Henry.