the kisses i gave you!

What Color Is Your Heaven? {ONE SHOT} CLOSED!!!


RACHEL'S POV:

"class...CLASS! we have a new student." said the teacher as i waited in the hallway."i expect you all to treat her well."
i waited awhile before she called me into the room.
"hi i am rachel and i am new so please take good care of me." was all i said before i headed to a empty seat. which i had no clue belonged to the kingka of the school.
"yea! get out of my seat." said a male voice from behind me.
"get a new one." was all i said. mind you i am still mostly asleep so i won't fully remember what happened.
"what did you say to me?!" he yelled this time and the whole class started to oh! and ah!.
"shut up and find a new seat already so we can get class over with." i said as i looked up at him
"you'll pay for this." was all he said before he walked off to the seat that was only two way from the front row.
like maybe an hour i am finally awake. i was asleep through almost all of my classes. but i made at least 3 new friends. we all some how get along very well and the fact that the kingkas of the school have it out for us kinda helps us get along.
"YEA! STOP SITTING IN MY SEAT!" yelled ki bum.
"make me!" was all i said before i went back to laying my head down.
a month went on like that but with him and his buddies pulled pranks on me and my friends.
"rachel? what is it?" asked sheila.(a/n:i am in this fanfic lol. deal roxy!)
"nothing just another love letter from the same guy." i said as i tossed it into the trash can as we walked towards the lunch room.
"i wonder who it is?" said jesika as she pulled out her own love letter.
"for who you or me?" i said as i pushed her into sheila.
"yea! watch it i just made this outfit!" yelled sheila.
"oh cool it. i was just messing with aj." i said as we walked right into the kingkas. i swear can our day get any worse.
"YEA! MOVE AND DON'T TOUCH ME!" yelled sheila again
i swear eli likes to mess with sheila so much. but ifeel so bad for Alexander well sorta.
"what do you all want now?" i said.
"i am picking you up at 8. so be ready." said ki bum before him and the others walked away.
"um...what just happened?" i asked aj and sheila
"he just asked you out on a date." said sheila
"more like demanded you to go on a date with him." said jesika.
====================================================
KI BUM'S POV:
"dude that was the smoothest way of asking her out." joked eli. as the others all laughed after we got to the parking lot.
"seriously dude i doubt she will even realize you even asked her out." said kevin as he pulled out his cell phone.
"whatever." i said as i started to get into my car to get my romance novel.
"dude why do you even read those?" asked kiseop
"i am getting advise from them on how to treat her." i replied even the truth was i enjoyed reading the for the happy ending that some of the had.
"why can't jesika realize that i am the one leaving her the love letters?" whinned alexander.
everyone but jesika knew that it was him leaving her the love letters.
"maybe she just doesn't want to realize it. did you ever think of that." said dongho.
"or maybe she just don't want it to be you and is hoping for it to be someone else." said soohyun.
"why?! do you always have to say stuff like that to me?!"whined alexander.
our days go on like this most of the time. but today was different only cause rachel and her two friends were heading our way.
"dude i think you did it this time." said kevin as he looked at eli and myself.
"YEA! I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!!!" yelled the one eli liked. i never did get why he always tried to get her mad but i was starting to understand. cause i did the same with rachel.
"yeah really? well i have nothing to say to you!" said eli as he layed back down on his car's hood.
"don't pick me up at 8." said rachel snapping me out of my thoughts.
"why?" i said not showing any emotions. or i hoped i wasn't.
"cause i don't want to go on a date with you." said rachel as she started to walk away.
"i don't care if you don't want to or not." i said as i moved towards where she was standing as she waited for her friend.
"well you can come but i won't be leaving with you." said rachel as she had to go over to where jesika was pulling sheila away from eli. who some how ended up on the ground with a busted lip and a ripped shirt.
------------------------------------------------------
RACHEL'S POV:
"sheila you should really calm down. you know what your doctor said." i told her as we were heading back to class since lunch was over.
"i don't care what my stupid doctor said." yelled sheila. she really hated it when we brought up what her doctor told her.
"well do you all think i should go on the date?" i asked them.
"i do. and do you all think this love letter could be from alexander?" with a hopeful look in her eyes.
"yes. it is so from him." said sheila.
"yes." was all i could say.
"i think you should go." said jesika and sheila at the same time which made me laugh everytime they did that.
"ok then it is decided that i will go." i said.
"but didn't you say you wouldn't go?" asked sheila. she always brought up stuff like that.
"crap i did." "but he said he would still come." i pointed out.
"true. i have a question." said sheila
"what?" said jesika.
"does anyone think eli is retarded?" asked sheila.
"no. i think he likes you." said jesika as she ducked from getting hit.
"i agree with aj." i said as i hide behind jesika.
"i don't believe you two would think that." said sheila.
there is one thing about sheila that only jesika and i know about her. sheila was dying and she found out one day when we were spending the day at her place and her doctor called. she started to cry so we took the phone from her to hear the doctor tell her that she only had a year to live.
"sheila give him a chance." i said.
"you both know i can't." said sheila as she looked at the ground.
"then tell him the truth or you can ask why he messes with you." said jesika knowing good and well sheila would go with the second one.
"well you two r coming over until he shows up right?" i asked them. the only response i got was them nodding.
==========2weeks later==========
"hey guys." i said as i was walking over to them with ki bum by my side.
"sup you two." said sheila. she looked so much weaker than yesturday.
"sheila i need to talk to you." i said.
"ok." said sheila i could tell she knew what i was going to ask her.
"unnie when do you go back to the hospital?" i asked
she flinched at the word hospital.
"i leave to go back in three days." sheila said.
"that soon." said jesika.
"yeah. just don't tell the guys." said sheila. we knew she started to like eli and that was the last thing she wanted to happen.
"we won't." we said.
===========================2days later.============
"hey where is sheila?" asked eli.
"family trip." said jesika and i at the same time. i said it with out looking up from my book.
"oh. i didn't know she was going on a family trip." said eli with a little disappointment in his voice.
"so you know her family trips mean she is moving." said jesika.
"WHAT?!"yelled eli scaring the whole class room.
"yea. keep your voice down."i said.
"rachel lets go." said ki bum.
"where?" i replied with out moving.
"it is a surpise now lets go." he repied as he dragged me out of my seat.
we were in his car and next thing i know it all goes black.i am somewhere peaceful and calm that i don't want to wake up. if that is what i am doing. then all of a sudden someone is calling my name. why can't this person just shut up.
"RACHEL!!! WAKE UP RACHEL!!!" said the male voice. he sound familiar but i can't remember who he is. why can't i remember.
"rachel please wake up." he said, why does it sound like he is crying.
"what do you want." i said. but my voice was so raspy and scratchy.
"rachel...are you ok?" he asked.
"no i am sleepy so leave me alone." i said as i opened my eyes to see such a beautiful guy leaning over me. he was hurt and bandged up just like me?. why was i in the hospital?
"who are you and how did i end up like this?" i asked not knowing how i ended up here.
"you don't remember me?" he said looking so hurt.
"no should i remember you?" i asked as i looked around and found the button i was looking for.
"yes cause i am your boyfriend!" he said.
"oh i didn't know i had a boyfriend.""how long have we've been dating." i asked hoping to get my memory of him back.
"we have been dating or at least a few weeks." he replied.
"oh which reminds me where are jesika and sheila.
"RACHEL?! YOUR AWAKE. FINALLY!" came jesika right at the mention of her name.
"where is sheila?" i asked.
"um...she is in the room next to you." said jesika right when a group of guys walked in.
"WHAT I THOUGHT SHE MOVED!!!"yelled one guy.
"well technically she did.""plus she lives on her own." said jesika.
"why didn't you tell me she was here?!" yelled the guy
"cause eli she didn't want you to know." said jesika as she looked away.
everyone was quite for a few minutes.
"i am going to her." said eli.
"wait up i will come with you." said another guy.
"rachel do you remember any of them." said the cute guy who was in here before anyone else showed up.
"i remember him." i pointed to kevin.
"why only him!" yelled the guy.
"cause i am his friend." i replied.
"your my girlfriend and you can't remember me." he said.
it on like that for 3 days until i finially started to remember him and the others i forgot about.
"sheila how r you feel today?" asked eli as he sat next to her bed. he was always there instead of school.
"go to school."replied sheila.
"not until you get better." was his reply like always.
"rachel how r you." said sheila always trying to change the topic.
"i am much better and your self?" i asked.
"smothered by him." replied sheila.
"yea! i am taking care of you so be nice." said eli.
"i didn't ask you to."shot back.
"i don't care if you don't like me but i love you so i am going to take care of you! deal with it." said eli.
"what?" said sheila totally taken off gaurd.
"i love you." said eli.
"why can't you say that to me?!" i yelled at ki bum.
"i have said it."said ki bum taken off gaurd by my statement.
"no you have not. you say i like you alot. never i love you." i said.
"you never say it to me." he shot back.
"I LOVE YOU KI BUM!" i yelled at him.
"what....um...I LOVE YOU TOO RACHEL." said ki bum.
but after that was just heart breaking.
"SHEILA!!!""WAKE UP!!"yelled eli.
"eli"whispered sheila. well if you could call it a whisper. cause i could barely hear her.
"yes sheila?" said eli as tears ran down his face.
"i am so.....sorry....i love you with....my whole heart." said sheila. she looked like like her life was being out of her with ever word she spoke.
jesika and the others plus me started to cry even harder.
"don't speak you are going to live so stay with me ok."said eli as he pushed some of her hair behind her left ear.
"i will always...be with... you." said sheila. we all thought she was going to say more my the machine started to make a noise. eli started to scream at sheila to wake up like a mad man. i hide my face in ki bum's chest while alexander and jesika held each other.
we all waited a week before sheila's funeral.
"we will miss you sheila-unni."i said as i sent a rose down to her casket.
----------5 years later----------
we all grew up i married ki bum even though we had problems we stayed together and had a beautiful family. jesika and alexander come and visit on the holidays and on the day we barried sheila.Eli married 8 years later to a girl that reminded him of sheila but yet was totally different.