air you breathe!!!

What Color Is Your Heaven? {ONE SHOT} CLOSED!!!

KWON CHANCHAN'S POV:

"yea! chanchan slow down!" yelled onew as i was running ahead of him.
 
"you need to hurry up or we are going to be late again."i said as i stopped to let him catch up.
 
"why do you always do that to me?"he whined.
 
"cause it takes forever to get to school." i said as we started to walk the rest of the way.
 
On the way we  ran into key and sheila.
 
"haha chanchan did you make onew oppa run again?" asked sheila.
 
"haha yes he is so slow." i replied.
 
"you should take it easy on him."she said as we were walking ahead of the guys.
 
"so did you tell key?"i asked.
 
"no he justed wanted to talk about his dang try outs."sheila replied.
 
"oh. i am sorry to hear that." i said as we came onto the street the school was on.
 
"see you next period."said sheila as she walked off.
 
that girl is never going to get key's attention if she doesn't try harder. i thought as i headed to english class i had with key. i enjoyed having key and sheila as friends but when one of the got mad at each other i would get stuck in the middle with onew. in honest truth it but i loved them both to death.
 
"come on key off to english today we go." i said as i started to walk that way.
 
"see ya later onew."i heard key say before he caught up with me.
 
"chanchan you are really going to kill poor onew if you keep doing that to him." said key right before we walked into the class room.
 
"fine i will use my new method to get him up in time and out of his place in time." i said low enough so the teacher wouldn't be able to hear me.
 
School went on like this up until my last class which was my only class with onew. i treasured that one class with him don't know why though.
 
"yea. chanchan what happened to you?" asked onew as he came up to me.
 
"haha nothing. what happened to you?" i asked in return.

"same. nothing happened." he replied as we were getting ready to play soccor.
 
"today class we are pair off into twos." said the teacher.
 
"onew wanna be my partner?" i asked him.
 
"yeah sure." replied onew.
 
"sorry you two it has to be boy,boy teams and girl,girl teams." said the teacher.
 
"whatever."i said at the same time onew did. we laughed a found partners.
 
"um..chanchan-ssi?" said some cute little shy girl.
 
"i was wondering...is onew and you dating?"she asked and as she did her cheeks turned a light shade of pink which darkened by the second.
 
"what?""no!" i replied. i almost died laughing at the question but i didn't get why my heart felt a small twinge of pain as i said no.
 
"um..do you think you could introduce me to him?" she asked as i kicked her the ball.
 
"yeah i don't see why not."i replied and everytime i answered it felt like my heart was dying with every word i spoke.
 
"THANK YOU!"she replied as she kicked me the ball.
 
"no..problem."i gave her  my best smile but i could feel the how depressed i gotten.

------------class is finally over.-------------

"onew i want you to meet someone." i said as i saw the girl waiting by the gates of the school.
 
"really who? your boyfriend?" onew joked.
 
"no a girl. she wanted to meet you smart ." i said a i pulled him closer.
 
"what?"repled onew.
 
"she is sweet and totally your type i think."i said as we got closer. i did the best to hide my pain and my tears. not one of my friends have seen me cry before and i wasn't going to let them.
 
"chanchan-ssi!" said the girl as she saw me and i guess not onew yet.
 
"onew meet jessica and jessica meet onew. well i have to go so onew walk jessica home and get to know each other.
 
" was all i said before i ran off. i knew onew wouldn't chase after me cause in his eyes i am just a friend he grew up with.
 
"chanchan?" said sheila and key as i ran past them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

ONEW'S POV:
 
"i want you to meet someone." said chanchan without even looking at me.
 
"really who? your boyfriend?" i joked and i knew i would get a classic reply from her but not this time.
 
"no a girl. she wanted to meet you smart ." chanchan said as she pulled me.
 
"what?"i was taken off guard that she was being serious than useual.
 
"she is sweet and totally your type i think." said chanchan but there was someting in the way she spoke that didn't seem right.
 
"chanchan-ssi!"was yelled by some girl.i guess the  girl didn't see me quite yet.
 
"onew meet jessica and jessica meet onew. well i have to go so onew walk jessica home and get to know each other." was all she said before she took off running. as she was running she passed key and sheila witch was not like her in the least.
 
"onew-ssi? is something wrong?" asked jessica.
 
"yeah there is something wrong and i won't be able to walk you home. is that ok?" i replied.
 
"it is ok. i live right there." said jessica as she pointed to the house right across the road.
 
"oh. well let me walk you across the street real quick then." i said as i started to walk.
 
"oh um..ok." said jessica as she looked at the ground.

it was quite as we walked all the way to her house which only took like 4minutes (no pun inteaded lol XD)
 
"um...thank you onew-ssi." said jessica as she closed the door.
 
 Okay now i just need to find out what is wrong with chanchan. great where did key and sheila gone too?! i swear everytime i need them they are always gone or busy. just once i wish they could be around when i need them. oh nevermind i will talk to minho and taemin.
 
"onew!"yelled taemin. speaking of him and he shows up. it  creeps me out sometimes.
 
"taemin-ah. i was about to come look for you and minho." i said as he got closer so i wouldn't have to yell.
 
"oh really funny we were looking for you. we need some advice on something....wait were did minho go?" said taemin as he looked around for minho.
 
"there he is." i pointed at him when i spoted him talking to a girl who looked crushed.
 
"minho-hyung~~!!! hurry up!!!" yelled taemin. he is so like a little kid.
 
"taemin. i have a important question for you and minho so i need yo utow be serious. ok?" i said as was waving his arms like a crazy person. he had stopped and looked at me with such  serious look that it kinda wished for the sweet taemin that joked alot.
 
"what is wrong hyung. is it chanchan cause i saw her running and i think she was crying." said taemin with that serious look on his face still. note to self never make taemin be serious again.
 
"what she was crying. she never crys." i said.
 
"taemin is right chanchan was crying and i am guessing it is truly serious or she wouldn't be crying." said minho from behind the serious yet scary taemin. an man can that  taemin switch easly like if it were nothing.
 
"minho-hyung~! what took you so long?" whined taemin
 
"sorry someone was talking to me." said minho and i swear if it is me i think he is hiding something.
 
"yea! i need your guys help ok?" i said after i got tired of hearing them bicker.
 
"ok sorry hyung." they both answered in unison. if i didn't know any better they are in a relationship.
 
we talked about what happened today between me and chanchan yet none of us could come up with a better idea of chanchan liking me. which was what taemin keep saying that i was getting tired of hearing.
 
"but hyung it is not like it can't happen." said taemin as minho waited at the bottom of the steps.
 
"fine i will keep it in mind. now go home before your mom kills me." i said just to get him to leave.
 
--------------------------------------------------------

CHANCHAN'S POV:
 
"what am i going to do?!" thought as i was walking into my room.
 
"chanchan is everything ok?" asked my mom from the kitchen.
 
"yes it is fine!" i yelled back even though everything was messed up. i have fallen for my childhood bestfriend and my two best friends are in love but won't amit it. onew doesn't think of me that way and never will. great i think god is making a joke out of my life.
 
"yea! chanchan did you hear me!"yelled my mom
 
"sorry here i come." i said as i got to the hall way.
 
"chanchan you have visitors." said my mother.
 
"what?...sheila and KEY?!" i said out of shock. only cause key has never been to my house before.
 
"yes and key. i was worried and so was he so we came to see if you were ok." said sheila as she came up to me.
 
"everythings fine. i just had forgotten something." i lied again. i so hated to lie but i didn't want them to know. plus if i knew onew he would fall for jessica and i would not have a chance.
 
"oh right onew might have a girlfriend soon thanks to me." i said as if i was proud of my self.
 
"what?! really?" said key.
 
"you can wait a few days maybe weeks since it is onew." i joked. it killed me so much on the inside to talk like this.
 
------------a few months pass--------------
 
"chanchan why don't to hang out with onew anymore?" asked sheila.
 
Sheila had been such a great friend to me since i stopped hanging out and talking to onew. sure i still talked to the others but i stopped all contact with onew. i ran the other way everytime i saw him coming my way. i acted like i was busy in class with a problem or reading depending on the class. but during p.e. i had to find a new partner. an i think god answered my prayers that day cause we had new student. i don't know why but he liked to be called bling bling but his real name is jonghyun.
 
"so what up are you ever going to talk to him again?" asked taemin.
 
"yes i will just not until i fully am over him." i said even though i knew that i wouldn't.
 
"come on just tell him." said minho.
 
so like i am getting advice from two guys that won't admit that they are a couple. i have the coolest friends anyone could ask for.
 
"key-ssi what do you think i should do?" i asked since everyone besides him have said tell onew my feelings.
 
"i agree with everyone on telling him." said key and there went my last sliver of hope.
 
"fine i will just not yet ok." i said as i got up and left the table.
 
--------------------------------------------------------

ONEW'S POV:
 
it has be a few months since i lasted talked to chanchan and i have started to date jessica. i don't know why but it felt like apart of my heart had left me to die.
 
"hey guys is she still mad at me or something?" i asked and i could hear the hurt the pain in voice. i knew jessica would too and which would lead to another fight.
 
"yeah sorry man we can't get her to talk to you about what you did." said minho. i swear they were all hiding something from me.
 
"what are you all hiding?" i asked and i got not one reaction to that satement.
 
"stop jumping to conclusions." said sheila as she got up. not mention she sent jessica the most evil glares i have  ever seen. an for sheila to be the one sending it was new and scary. i swear it was like taemin and him changing from sweet and playful to serious and spooky.
 
"i am going to head to chanchan for the study group do be late you all. besides you two." said sheila as she looked at me and jessica with out forgetting to give her evil glare to jessica.
 
"what was that all about?" asked jessica
 
"who knows." said key as he was also leaving. did i do something wrong or something?
 
"come on you two and lets give these two love birds some space." said key as he started to leave. an to my surpise taemin and minho started to follow him.
 
"see ya later love birds." said minho without looking back at us. taemin didn't even say anything to us he just left.
 
"onew?" said jessica snapping me out of my thoughts.
 
"yeah?" i replied not really caring what she had to say.
 
" i think we should break up. only because neither of us are happy anymore." said jessica.
 
"i think we should too." i said and i am guessing that is not what she wanted me to say. in the end i ended up with a hand print on my face and single.i also figured i had feelings for chanchan but i never wanted to admit to them. how long i have had them i have no clue but one thing for sure i was going to make her my girlfriend before anyone else asked.
 
--------------------------------------------------------

CHANCHAN'S POV:
 
"yea! i didn't tell you all to ignore onew because of me!!" i yelled once i finally got the truth out of them.
 
"sorry but sheila noona started it." said taemin.
 
"yea!! see if i feed you!!" said sheila. i swear they fight so much that no one would figure out that they were brother and sister.
 
"noona~~~!!! no don't say that you love me to much to let me starve right?" whined taemin. an can't those two ever stay on the same subject for more than a few minutes. well be sides it being about food.(-.-)
 
"guyscan you please stay on topic?~" i said as i looked at them.
 
"sorry~!" they both said at the same time. i hate when they do that.(>.<)
 
"why did you all have to do that and i figured sheila started it. she always does when it comes to something that comes to my feelings being involved." i said before either of them could cut in.
 
"well i couldn't stand him with her plus we were all heading to your place anyways." said sheila.
 
"key and minho what were your reasons?" i asked
 
"no reason i just followed key and sheila oh and taemin." said minho.
 
"following sheila." said key. i think i saw him blush.
 
ok now i forget that onew knows where i live sometimes. i know stupid but anyways my mom knows him and will let him in.
 
"sheila when are you and key going to start dating? and minho and taemin when are you two going to admit you two are gay and like each other?" i said right when my room door open. an it was onew and i pray to high heaven he didn't hear a word we said.
 
"chanchan!!!"everyone yelled at me.
 
"what?"i said still not paying any attention to onew even though i knew he was standing right there.
 
"chanchan?" dang it i was hoping he wouldn't say anything.
 
my heart started to race just at the sound of his voice but went into over drive when he said my name. why does he have that kind of power over me? it is not fair in the least bit.
 
"chanchan can we talk?" asked onew. what broke my heart was the pain in his voice that i heard. what hurt my heart even more was the thought i caused that pain.
 
"we are kinda busy at the..moment." i said only to feel him dragging me out of my own room.
 
"no we need to talk now!" said onew as he dragged me to my roof. oh my god i didn't know onew could be so demanding and yet i found it so manly of him. i have so lost my mind because of me hinding from him. note to self i need to see a brain doctor later.
 
"onew-ssi have to get back to studing with the others." i said trying to get away from him.
 
"stop lying to me! i know you are not studing right now." said onew as he stopped right in the middle of my roof.
 
"onew-ssi?"i said. i was scared but why of him.
 
"chanchan do you hate me now? you use to call me oppa and now it is ssi? what have i done to make you hate me?" said onew and i heard so much pain in his voice that i just broke down.
 
"chanchan why are you crying?"asked onew as he turned around to face me.
 
"i am so sorry oppa! i didn't mean to hurt you. i just couldn't be around you when you were with your girlfriend. you were so happy when you were with her so i decided to leave you two alone." i said and started to cry harder.
 
"don't cry. please don't cry." said onew as he wiped some of my tears aways.
 
"i can't help it. i have hurt you so much. i am sorry onew oppa. i love you and don't want to hurt you." i said and i smacked my hands over my mouth after i realized what i said to him.
 
"what?" asked onew taken off gaurd by what i had said.
 
"nothing. i said nothing." i said as i started to back away from him.
 
"wait. i love you too chanchan. please give me a chance to prove it to you." said onew taking me off guard that i didn't pay much attention to where i was going.
 
"chanchan!" was all onew yelled before he disappeared and i was laying in his chest? how did i end up there?
 
"are you ok?" asked onew. and wow i didn't expect him to have such a firm body like this.
 
"yes." my voice was barely over a whisper. i also think i am blushing.
 
"chanchan i love you and i don't want to lose you again. please be mine." said onew and dang i wanted to say yes.
 
"but-" i had started to say but was cut off.
 
Oh my god! onew just stole my first kiss and wow he is such a great kisser!
 
"now we have shared our first kiss together. i also gave you my first kiss." said onew which snaped me out of my thoughts.
 
"what?! i thought you would have shared your first kiss with jessica." i said out of shock.
 
"no. i just didn't feel right kissing her yet so i never did." said onew.
 
so after that day everything changed. minho and taemin started to date and key and sheila. oh plus me and onew were a couple now too.