My Guardian Angel

What Color Is Your Heaven? {ONE SHOT} CLOSED!!!

YUNHO’S POV:

“why can’t you just go with me?” she asked me for the 10th time. We always fought around this time of year. She wanted to go to her parents for the holidays and I wanted to spend it together. I would usally win the fights.
 
“because I always feel like they want to throw me away and replace me with someone better for you.” I replied as I walked into the kitchen.
 
“they all love you. It is you who is judging them. My mom is always asking when we are going to visit again.” She said as she stuck the spoon with her newest recipe on it in .
 
“fine we will go this year but we stay here next year. Deal?” I stated as I walked towards her.
 
“deal.” She replied as she let me taste her newest sauce.
 
-------------------the day we leave for her family’s place--------------------------
 
“hey you go park the car and I will find a spot for us to sit.” She said as she got out of the car.
 
“seul gi be careful ok?” I said not know why but I was getting the worse feeling ever today.
 
“I will.” She said as she started to walk away from me and next thing I know I hear a scream.
 
I turned to see what had happened when I see a pale pink scarf that belonged to seul gi with blood on it. I don’t really know what happened after that but I do remember a bunch of people saying I should just leave her be until the medical people got there. I was to focus on her to even care about what was going on around us.
 
======================= 4 years later====================
 
MARIA’S POV:
 
“Yunho….. get up.”I whispered in his ear.
 
“mmm…Seul Gi give me 4 more minutes and I will get up.” Whined yunho as he rubbed the side of his face into is pillow.
 
“ya! imi il-eona! dangsin-eun jigjang-e neuj-eulgeoya!”{( yea! get up already!!! you are going to be late for work!!!)
 
Hello I am maria and I am a angel that watches over jung yunho. I was sent to him the day of his girlfriend's death. He doesn’t know about me but he does feel me at times. My boss found that yunho would need a angel so he sent me. Any ways I am just a new angel compared to the other ones that are older than me. There were rules we angels need to follow and the number one rule was to not fall for our humans we looked after.
 
“maria we have a human for you to look after. He is  a very special human and he is going to need you.” Said my boss.
 
“when do I leave him?” I asked not expecting the response I got.
 
“you will stay by his side forever.” Said my boss.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
YUNHO’S POV:
 
"i want to be with you again Seul Gi. why did he have to take you back to where you belong." "but you also belong with me." was all i said before i started my day. i use to look forward to work but these days i don't look forward to anything. i stopped seeing my friends and family after her death. i was a loner after i lost her and i didn't know what to do.
 
------------at work------------
 
"YUNHO YOUR LATE AGAIN!"yelled my boss. i swear if i could hit him i would have done it along time ago.
 
"sorry sir." was all i said before i walked off.
 
"you shouldn't do that." said a beautiful voice in my head. i have only heard that voice in the morning in my dreams. why was i hearing it here now? was i finally losing mind from being depressed or am i just sleeping in again? it felt to real to be a dream and i felt to serious to be losing my mind.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------

MARIA'S POV:
 
"maria we will have to change your human. you broke the only rule we all take serious." said my unnie.

"i want to become human for him."i replied to her statement.

"have you thought about it fully. it is a big responsablity. an don't forget that if you do you will lose all memory of being here." said my unnie.
 
"yes unnie i know what will happen." i said as i followed her to the boss.
 
it took us at least what felt like forever to go through everything that i needed to go through to become a human woman. what we always forget to tell the one who is turning human is that we have only 2 years to find the reason why we wanted to be human. an if we can't remember the reason or find it we have to become a angel again.
 
**************outside of yunho's place****************
 
"miss are you ok?" asked a male voice that was so protective sounding. an yet so on gaurd and unwelcoming like if hurt by someone badly.
 
"miss." he said again.
 
once i opened my eyes i saw a beautiful man. i at first thought he was a angel to protect me. i was so wrong with that thought and i was going to find out soon.
 
"miss you can't lay here please leave soon." he said as we walked off to go inside.
 
"where am i? who am i?" i asked not knowing the answer to either of my questions. i had a feeling he wouldn't know either but i had to try. but the way he looked at me was as if he was looking at a ghost or something.
 
"come in." he said to me as if he didn't really mean.
 
"excuse me but it seems i am not welcome so i will just go find out where i belong." i said as i started to get up only be caught by him.
 
"seems i will need to look after you for while." he said as he picked me up.
 
"there is no need." i said as i tried to get up but in the process i got a death glare from him. so i just layed back down on the bed he placed me in.
 
"i will take care of you for up to 7 weeks. that should be long enough to know if you are fully better." he said as he headed to the door of the room.
 
"might i ask your name sir?" i asked as polite as i could
 
"call me yunho." he said as he left the room.
 
"yunho-ssi? you seem so fimilar but from where are you familiar in my unknown world." i thought as i started to drift off into a sweet slumber.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------

YUNHO'S POV:
 
"She looks so much like my Seul Gi. it is not posible for you to still live after your death. i feel like i am stuck in a nightmare and everything wants me to relive throuh the pain i dream about.
 
a few weeks had pasted and she stared to remeber things she couldn't remmbeber.it went on like that for a few days until she started to stop asking questions. i was unable to figure out what was going on.
 
what i didn't realize was it was almost a year and 1/2 since we met. she remembered he name,who she was before i found her. but her reason why she was here was still a mystery.
 
"yunho oppa!!" screamed maria.
 
"yes!" i yelled not fully knowing why she was yelling in the first place.
 
i didn't get a reply so i started to worry. after another 2 minutes of not getting a reply i ran upstairs to find maria laying on the ground.
 
"MARIA! ARE YOU OK? MARIA WAKE UP!" I started to yell from fear of losing her too.
 
"oppa?.. i am scared." was all she said before she started to cry in my arms.
 
"oppa is here and won't let anything happen to you." i said but i knew one day she would leave me too. an with that thought i felt my heart ache and almost break again. i knew i would lose her like i lost Seul Gi.
 
"oppa i don't want to go back. please don't let them take me back, i need oppa like he needs me...." she was saying but trailed off.
 
"i don't understand maria.""maria?" i looked down to see she fell asleep in my arms. i didn't understand what she meant but i never really did. she always talked like she was never from earth or at least she never remembered her family she was born into.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------

MARIA'S POV:
 
"oppa....i...love you." i said as i got up and saw that he fell asleep beside me.
 
i moved around the room as quite as possible. after awhile i had all my stuff togther. i had remembered where i came from and knew what would happen after a few more weeks since my time was up and i would be heading back.
 
"i love you to much and you see me as a little sister. goodbye oppa!" i yelled as i ran out the front door.
 
i made it all the way to the han river. i knew where they would be if i ever wanted to go back. it just depended on if i wanted to say the word to fully go back.
 
i also had to pay the payment of falling in love and running away from it. i didn't want to hurt anymore so i thought if i ran i would feel no pain but i was wrong.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------

YUNHO'S POV:
 
"goodbye oppa!" was yelled and it woke me. that was maria's voice once i realize she was not laying next to me anymore.
 
"no. you can't leave me too. maria i will find you." i said as i got up and notice how the room looked empty. she was plaining to leave me forever.
 
"maria you should have known by now i need you to live." i thought as i ran around looking for her.
 
i was about to give up when i was driving and saw a girl looking out over the han river. she looks so fimilar but i knew it couldn't be maria. she hated the bridge but she never did tell me why she hated it.

"check anyways you idiot." my thoughts told me. i just had to find her before it was to late.
 
by the time i got to where the girl was realized it was maria from the outfit she was wearing. it was the same beautiful white gown she was wearing when i found her laying at my front door. she looked so beautiful and she looked like she was missing something some how.
 
"maria?"i called out without think.
 
"oppa?!"maria turned around so fast. but what got me was that she looked shocked that it was me who was here.
 
"why did you leave?" i asked needing to know.
 
"i..i had no reason to stay." said maria and i notice that she was crying.
 
she started to gather her stuff and walk away from me.i didn't know what to do or say to her. i did know when she said that my heart started to heart. i finally realized i  was in love again but i was afraid to amit to it.
 
"you have me!" i yelled at her. she stopped dead in her tracks but she didn't turn around to face me.

"don't leave me! not you too!" i yelled at her. praying to my self that she would turn around and come back to me. i knew i couldn't lose her this way or any other way.
 
"i love you but i will never have a little bit of your heart." maria said.

"i don't care if i don't have it all. but i would like to have a small place in your heart." she kept saying.
 
i ran to her knowing that if she left the heart she brought back to life would die again.

"you can't leave me you brought me back to life. you are my reason now to live, to protect something agin....and to love again." i said in her ear.

"you don't even know where i come from or what i use to be." she whispered to me.
 
"i don't care. i will have to thank who ever sent you to me. they sent me my guardian angel and savior." i whispered back to her.
"we are glad to hear you say that jung yunho." said a voice that sounded like it was in control of everything.
 
"who are you?" i said as i looked the person up and down. but maria surpised me when she ran to the woman standing in front of us. she acted like she knew this person all her life.
 
"i am the one who sent maria to you. well assigned maria as your angel but she fell for you." said the woman as she maria's hair.
 
"jung yunho, you were broken when Seul Gi died so we thought we owed you. we sent you angel but you were still wanting to die.but when we found out that our maria fell in love with you we decided to change your angel but she asked for the one thing angel's can only ask once."

said the woman. she looked at maria with such caring eyes as if she were maria's mother.
 
"and what would that one thing be?" i asked not fully understanding.
 
"it would be to become human. she asked and we granted that wish but i twicked a few things. i made sure that maria met you first when she woke up." " she was ment to wake up here near the han river. but when we all agreed on your front door step we notice that things would be interesting." "well when you saw her you thought it was a ghost." said the woman.
 
"yunho oppa i am sorry. i just didn't know how to tell you." said maria looking like i was going to hate her for everything i was hearing.
 
"maria i could never hate you." i said as i took a step closer to her.
 
"but there is something i should tell you both." said the woman.
 
"what is it unnie." said maria without looking up.
 
"maria you are in your normal human body. you were Seul Gi's little sister that was in a coma for 3 years. Seul Gi is a angel now watching over you." said the woman. i was so shocked at what i was hearing.
 
"you lie. Seul Gi never told me of a sister." i said but i felt a bit of truth in the woman's words. seul gi would always go and visit someone in the hospital up until the day she died. maria did look like seul gi so much but maria had longer hair which was a shade or two darker.
 
"you know i speak the truth. but now it is up to maria on if she wants to stay or come back with me." said the woman.
 
" i want to stay if yunho oppa will still have me." said maria but this time she was looking at me with so much hope in her eyes.
 
"lets go home maria." i said as i reached out my hand for her's.
 
"yunho oppa i love you." said maria as she ran into my arms.
 
"i love you to maria." i said as i kissed the top of her head.