I LOVE YOU! look at me i love you.

What Color Is Your Heaven? {ONE SHOT} CLOSED!!!

HAN DONG KYO'S POV:

"junsu oppa?" i said in a whisper but loud enough for him to hear me.
"yeah?" he said but he wasn't looking at me.
We have been friends since we were very little. But after i got to 10th grade i realized that i had strong feelings for junsu. the sad thing is my feelings were never returned the way i wanted. he sees me as a friend or a sister.
"um....I DON'T WANT TO HANG OUT WITH YOU ANYMORE~~!"i yelled before i took off running from him.
"yea~!" he yelled at me as he chased me.
"leave me alone!" i shot back at him. but he was always a faster runner than me.
"yea~! what is up with you?" he asked after he finally caught me.
"it's none of your business~" i lied.
"yeah it is if you all of a sudden want to stop being my friend after like being friends since we were babies." he stated.
"you know what i hate keeping it a secret just casue i know you will stay away from me once you found out and i don't care what your stupid girlfriend says to me. i..I LOVE YOU~!" I said well yelled the last part at him. but it worked it gave me enough time to get to my car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JUNSU'S POV:
"I LOVE YOU~!" she yelled at me before running off.
i never expected her to have those kind of feelings for me. why didn't i notice her feelings? i am always able to read her emotions but i didn't see her feelings for me.
"junsu oppa~? what's wrong baby?" said kim leejae my girlfriend for a few weeks now.
Kyo never did like her but she accepted my relationship with her. kyo said it was because leejae made me happy. but why did she wait this long to tell me that she loves me.
"nothing had a small fight with kyo."i said watching her reaction.
"oh. sorry to hear that." said leejae showing not the slightest bight worry about my fight with  my friend.
"leejae i was wondering since kyo was ranting about it. do you treat her wrongly? cause she was saying something like i don't care what your girl friend says."i asked and this time i saw a reaction but not the one i wanted to see.
"fine you caught me. junsu i treat that thing~ wrong and i also cheat on you and oh your so called friend has loved you since you were in 10th grade." said leejae.
"fine we're through but first if you ever try to hurt my friends i will get my revenge and it won't be pretty." i said as i walked off.
"JUNSU YOU CAN'T BREAK UP WITH ME~~!"screamed leejae at me as i walked away.
"then what do you call what i am doing right now?" i said as i stopped at my car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~2 weeks later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"hi changmin is kyo there?" i asked as i knew she would be at her brother's place. she always goes there if she doesn't want to be bothered.
"sorry junsu but she is not talk to anyone at the moment."replied changmin on the other end of the phone.
"please i need to talk to her. it is very important~!"i begged and i knew only one trick that would get changmin to help me and i hated using it. but i need to talk to kyo and bad.
"i am sorry junsu." said changmin
"PLEASE HYUNG~~!"I said in a whiny voice
"fine...but if she gets mad at me i blame you. got it?!" said changmin
"got it. thank you changmin hyung~~!" i kept using it to make sure he helped me out. and it worked like it always did.
when i finally got to his house i noticed that kyo's car was packed with boxes and stuff.Which is not a good sign at all for me. i had just finally sorted out all of my feels and the main one was i loved kyo and i needed her in my life.
"Kyo~" i said her name when i saw her laying on the bed. she tensed up so fast when she heard my voice.
"changmin you are a traitor~" she said.
"i forced him into bringing me here to see you." i replied to her statement about changmin.
"why?" was all she asked with such a cold tone to her voice.
"because i have been so lonely without you. i don't sleep, eat, or go out much. i spent most of my time trying to figure out why you had this much effect on me. an i came to terms with my true feelings and i plan to follow and wait for you to love me back."i said and i knew i was more then likely going to spend the rest of my life paying for noticing late.
but i was taken off guard when i heard her crying softly.i wanted so badly to pull her into my arms and hold her. i wanted to keep repeating over and over that i loved her. she has my heart and i knew it now and i will never forget it.
"why now....junsu why now do you have to realize it~!" she yelled at me but she still didn't face me. no matter what she didn't face me. before i could even think anything through i pushed changmin out of the room and locked the door. that caused kyo to sit up and look to see what was happening.
"junsu?...what are you doing~!" kyo yelled at me as she got off the bed and headed for the door to open it.
before she could reach the door i had her in my arms. i didn't let go no matter how much she him me or yelled at me.
"i won't let you go until you forgive me." i said as tears slipped from my eyes.
"i can't you hurt me to much. i can't forgive you so easily~!" she yelled as she started to shake as more tears spilled from her eyes.
"then give me a chance to make it right~!" i begged her.
"i will forgive you in time but you have to wait a while." she said as she finally stopped crying.
A MONTH LATER~!
"Junsu oppa~~!" called kyo as she came running up to me.
"kyo what up?" i asked since she sounded worried about something on the phone when she called me.
"nothings wrong i just wanted to make sure you came to meet me." said kyo giving me a sly smile.
"i would have came either way~" i said as i grabbed her before she could take a step away from me.
"yay~! that is not fair i wasn't ready~!" she laughed as i started to tickle her.
"kyo marry me~!" i said as she was still laughing. it took her off guard and i could tell by the look in her eyes.
"what?" she asked making sure i asked what she thought i asked.
"i asked you to marry me~!"i repeated alittle louder.i was so nervous and excited at the same time.