Stay beside me! i love you!

What Color Is Your Heaven? {ONE SHOT} CLOSED!!!

this is bangbang's ch.

YUNHO'S POV:

"CRAP!!! I AM GOING TO BE LATE AGAIN!!!" i was yelling as i ran around my condo flat getting my stuff for work.
"oh calm down your the manager and the owner of the place." said yoochun my roommate who slept all day. which makes me wonder what he did for a living.
"that doesn't give me any right to be late." i said as i grabbed my keys.
"whatever man. but tell the boss...oh wait that's you. an ways i am coming in later for a job interview."said yoochun as he the tv and sat down. i sometimes forget how we became friends but then again he is the only close friend i have.
"whatever just don't be late or i won't give you the job or interveiw got it?"i said by the front door.
"yeah yeah got it." replied yoochun not paying to  slightest bit of attention to me.
"he's so not get the job" i thought as i ran out the door.
An to be honest i didn't really care if i was late or not i just cared about seeing the flowers at the flower shop across the street.there are such beautiful smells coming from the building.
"Ah~. are you here to buy flowers for a loved one or someone special?"asked such a beautiful being.
"oh um sorry no i am on my way to work sorry."i said as i started to leave but a certain flower caught my eye and stopped me dead in my tracks.
"Oh~. ok well be safe i hear there is a storm coming this way." said a such a beautiful man but he looked like a woman. if i had not heard him speak i would have thought he was a woman.
"then why is your shop still open? won't your flower shop get messed up?"i asked not paying any attention to the time.
"oh well yes it would but i don't want to deny anyone flowers when they need them. and i think storms are very beautiful as long as no one gets hurt." said the beautiful man with a slight blush to his milky white skin tone.
"CRAP~~! i am late! i am sorry but i will be back later if you are still open to look some more." i said as i was starting to leave.
"I should warn you that i close at 4 and re-open at 7 again." he said as he went and sat down on his stool.
"well i get off at 3:30pm so i won't have to wait long. well see you later."i said as i ran off.
~~~~~~~~~~~AT WORK~~~~~~~~~~~
"You are such a idot you know that right?" said Changmin as i told him everything that happened this morning.
"WHAT DID I DO~~?!" i asked not fully understanding what i had missed.
"you are so slow~" said changmin as he walk off to go to a meeting he had in 5 minutes. that guy is always 5 minutes early to everything.
but i started to realize that i kept looking at the time. i was not the only one who noticed it either.
"um...sir do you have to be some where important?" asked my newest employee who was working as Changmin's assistant.
"hm~~ oh no sorry.i was thinking of something." i replied not fully caring if she believed me or not.
"yes sir. and that is all you have to sign today. thank you." she said as she started to leave.
"wait. tell changmin that he is taking over for the rest of the day." i said as i got up and grabbed my stuff and left for the flower shop.
It was the first time i ever ran out of work with out fully thinking it through. But i did know that i wanted to see the flowers and that beautiful man again. plus i still need to find out his name and stuff.
~~~~~~~~~~~At the flower shop~~~~~~~~~~~~
JEAJOONG'S POV:
"come on joongie you are going to be late for your appointment and you know you can't miss one." said my little brother junsu.
he has been taking care of me since we found out about me having cancer. he just finished up college and was working at a company run by jung co. what makes me feel so bad is that he pays for my treatments. only cause my flower shop doesn't get much business.
"ok su i am coming~" i said as he opened the car door for me.
"joongie do you know that man?" asked junsu looking behind me.
"hm...oh~!" i said as i turned and saw the man that always stopped by the flower shop and looks at the one flower i offer to sale only to him.
"oh are you leaving? um..i will just come back later." said before he started to walk away.
"when will you come back?" i asked without thinking. i didn't want to get close to him for i knew i was dying and i really couldn't do anything to stop it. but junsu kept on pushing me to since i was the only family he has left since we lost our parents to a plane crash 4 years ago.
"um...i can come back anytime. um...here is my number so you can tell me when your back.k?" he said as he came closer and handed me a card with his name on it and info.
"ok i will have my brother text you a time." i said as i started to get into the car.
"wait what is your name?" he said in such a rush i almost missed what he said.
"oh um i am sorry my name is kim jae joong and this is my little brother kim junsu." i said as i pointed to each of us.
well i will see you later jae joong ssi." he said as he walked away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At the hospital~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"we're sorry to tell you this but you have at least a totally of 1 year and 4 months to live."said the doctor after i yelled at him to just spit it out and stop trying ot sugar coat it.
"is there anything that we can do?!" asked junsu as he had tears running down his face.
"if he would keep taking the treatments we could add on maybe another year but that's it." said the doctor.
"joongie please keep taking the treatments?! i can't lose you too~" sobbed junsu and hearing him sob broke my heart.
"junsu you should no better. you are never alone mom and dad are in our hearts and i will be there too one day." said knowing that it would only slow his crying.
"alright hyung~." said junsu and after that he was quite the rest of the day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YUNHO'S POV:
"yoochun will you come with me to the flower shop?" i asked as he watched his shows.
"look i have a date later and i need to rest for later." he said and i so wanted to smack him.
"look i was hoping you could take his brother out so i can talk with jae joong ssi. but since you don't want to i will have to ask changmin then." i said as i started to walk up to my room.
"wait. what does the brother look like?" asked yoochun
"oh um... now that i think about it he is totally not your type. maybe more of siwon's or changmin's..oh maybe Kang-in's!" i said knowing very well that it would get to yoochun.
"YEA~~! I AM RIGHT HERE!" Yelled yoochun mad and faster then i thought it would take.
"duh i know that cause i was talking to you." i said knowing that he was going to cancel his plans.
"when are you going to see this jae joong ssi person?" asked yoochun as he got up from the couch.
"whenever i get a text from his brother. OH~!" I was saying when my phone started to go off telling me that i got a text.
After a hour of getting ready on yoochun's part we were able to leave and meet up with the guys. But i was getting a bad feeling about it for some reason.
~~~~~~~~~~Back at the flower shop~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"jae joong ssi~! we're here!" called at the front door of the flower shop with yoochun.
"come in." said jae joong but he wasn't as cheerful as before.
"oh i hope you don't mind but i brought a friend with me. and he is around junsu ssi age." i said hoping that junsu would take yoochun and show him around.
"hyung is the same as me~~!"the youngest finally said.
"ye. so i was wondering if you could show me around this lovely place?"said yoochun as if he knew what my mind was thinking.
A couple of months went on with jae joong and me hanging out alot and junsu and yoochun were together alot too. But for the past few days jae joong had refused to see me and wouldn't give me the reason why. I had plan to spill everything to him on how i much i cared for him.
"where is He~!"i yelled at junsu. i had finally had it with the secret i promised to let him keep from me.
"i'm so sorry i promised him i would keep it a secret until this day."said junsu as he walked off to go get something.
When he came back he was holding my favorite flower that i shared with jae joong. but there was a letter with it and it had my name on it.
-yunho,
   I'm so sorry to have kept such a big secret from you.
But in truth i was afraid it would scare the one person
besides junsu way. i love you yunho jung and i will always love you. i asked for the shop to be run by junsu but i want you to have it.
p.s.
 please be easy on junsu. he only found out a day before he met you. I want you to keep that strange promise we made 3days ago.
-love jae joong

"HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME?!"i yelled falling to my knees with tears falling. i had finally admitted to myself that i loved him and wanted to tell him. i wanted to be with him for the rest of my life.
It took me a few years to get ahold of my life again. an i was convinced to adopt a child.once i got the news that i was approved and that i could adopt i was so happy. i adopted a baby boy and i named him after the one person i loved and the person who would have been his mother.