I'm in love with This yellow hair punk? 0.0

What Color Is Your Heaven? {ONE SHOT} CLOSED!!!

LULU'S POV:

"you are so stubborn. just give it up already."said a voice that was so new to me. i have never heard such a beautiful voice before.

"YEA~! LULU WAKE UP OR YOUR GOING TO BE LATE TO SCHOOL~!AGAIN~!!!"yelled my mother waking me from my mystery dream. i knew right away that i would forget most of it later today.

"i am up~!"i yelled back. i am usaully late for school on a friday or monday. only cause my brain doesn't agree with school on mondays or fridays then again it doesn't agree with school period.

----------------at school gates---------------------

"lulu~! your aways running late out of us all. you need a better alarm clock or a better brain."complained and joked by best friend sunhae she is always a goody good girl. we are total oppistes yet we get along so well. Our teachers don't like her hanging out with me. But i grew up with her and we stood up for each other when we needed someone most.

"sorry sunhae i won't be late tomorrow."i said as i pinky promised with her.

"your never late on tuesdays, so i don't see why we are making a promise." said sunhae as she laughed.

"i have one reason why i am always early on tuesdays."i said as we entered our class.

"ladies take your seats please. ok class we will begin now." said our teacher.

"late again lulu~~? shame on you~~" said a voice that belonged to someone i really hate and my reason to get to school early on tuesdays.

"leave me alone jonghyunnie~~~" i replied back using the one name he hated people calling him.

"YEA~~~! DON'T CALL ME THAT~~!"yelled jonghyun making everyone in class jump.

"mr.jonghyun what is going on back there?" asked miss. hwang as she started to come to the back of the class. i acted like i was also taken off guard by his yelling.

"lulu is messing with me and is calling me by a name i don't like." said jonghyun.

"he is such a baby and i hate him so much and he started it all first." i thought as i looked at the teacher with a innocent surpised look on my face and i had my work out and was doing it so it looked like he was lying.

"Jonghyun are you sure she even said anything to you? she is working and you are saying she is messing with you?" asked miss hwang

" i am serious she is messing with me." said jonghyun.

"miss hwang he is right i did call him jonghyunnie but he was disturbing me while i worked." said as i told the truth. an every teacher knew i didn't lie and if i did you could tell if i was.

"ok i know what i can do. jonghyun trade seats with choi minho." said miss hwang

"what? why should i move?" asked jonghyun

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

JONGHYUN'S POV:

"What? why should i move?" i asked a little upset that the teacher was making me move.

"you are messing with one of my smart students and plus you started it. lulu would not have started it unless she was not in a good mood." said the teacher. but i think there is more behind why she is only going after me.

When i looked at lulu i saw her blush as minho was walking towards us.I felt upset that she liked him.

After class i ran towards the canteen but i was to late lulu go the last chicken hamburger. an now that i remeber lulu has never liked me since we first meet which was almost a few months ago. her hate for me all started when i took the last chicken hamburger that day. her friend was trying to get her to calm down but i wasn't working so she gave her her chicken burger. lulu wouldn't take it though she just left without lunch that day.

"lulu can i talk to you?" i asked as i saw her shove most of the burger into . it was cute and i just wanted to kiss...wait what am i saying.

"lulu i am not going to take your food." i said as i grabbed her hand. her hand is so soft .... any ways back to reality.

"yea~! let me go." she said as she tried to pull her hand out of my grip.

"i need to talk to you." was all i would say.

"fine what is it you need to talk to me about?" she replied but she looked like she didn't even really care.

"i like you." i blurted out shocking both of us.

"what?" was all that she said.

"i like you. i don't like you looking at other guys. and i want you to go on a date with me." i said before all my courage left me.

"why? you always pick on me and are always taking the last of something i like." she asked.

"that is the only way i show how i feel. an when i saw you looking at minho i just wanted to punch him." i said as my anger started to rise at the thought of her liking him.

"your such a punk~!" she yelled at me.

"what?! how am i a punk?" i asked taken off gaurd with her reply.

"because i wasn't blushing because of minho~!" she said.

"then why were you blushing?" i asked

"because of what my friend said to me." she said as she turned her face away from me.

"tell me?" i asked in with a soft tone to my words.

"she said that she thinks you like me and i told her it wasn't possible cause we hate each other." she said and my heart felt like it was breaking.

"i don't hate you. i have liked you since the first time i saw you." i said with pain in each word.

"oh~ i don't hate you jonghyun i promise i don't hate you." she said as she looked at me.

"but you just said." i was starting to say but was cut off by her as she flung her arms around my waist and hugged me.

"i don't hate you jonghyunnie~" she mumbled into my chest as she hugged me.

"that's why you call me that. it is because you like me too." i stated as she nodded her head.

"so r we a couple now?" i asked

"yes but no more stealing the chicken burger~!" she said to me with a glare.

i laughed as we walked back to the canteen holding hands.