If You Shoot Me Again I'll.....>.

What Color Is Your Heaven? {ONE SHOT} CLOSED!!!

this chapter belongs to minmin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MINMIN'S POV:


"MINMIN~!"called youngjae. I truly hated youngjae but he was my superior.


"sir!"i yelled as i stood up. "kill me now~~" i thought as he got all close and personal. i swear his breath was like mints mixed with 2weeks old kimchi.


"we have a new target for you. his name is Yoochun."was all youngjae said before leaving.
"GAH~!air~~i need air~~!"i said as i ran for the window.


"haha~~! your so going to get it if youngjae hears you.... again~!"said soorin. we are assasins but some how we are always joking and getting into trouble together. Soorin and i both r the two who are most unstable as youngjae says.


"Soorin's right minmin. if you don't act right youngjae is going to get master on you again."said kim rae sung.

he is very smart and his the healer of our little group. which is of 5 of us. that would be my best friend soorin, kim rae sung the healer, hyun joon the muscles, sae won the looks and me the stealthy one. I lead the team cause i can perform all of what my friends can do just alittle better. soorin is second in command cause she is second on rank. I should let u know that "master" is my father who expects so much of me but shows not the slightest intrest in being a assasin.

"MINMIN~~!"yelled a very deep voice.

"crap~!" i said as i took off running.

"DAMN IT MINMIN GET BACK HERE~!!"yelled my father "master"

"soorin the same place as always to drop off my stuff plz~~~!"i yelled back just as i made it out the window and to the gate.

"damn it girl why must you be so stubborn?!" yelled youngjae.

--------------------------------------------------------
 
YOOCHUN'S POV:
 
"Dude get over it you lost~!"yelled Junsu as i chased him around the room.

"you cheated~!"i yelled as i threw a balled up sock at him.

"dude this place is nasty and it smells."said changmin as he was eating the last of my kimchi and rice i had brought home just yesterday.

"changmin stop eating my food~! or i am going to die of hunger~!"i complained as he ate the last bite.

"sorry hyung i had a late nite at the club again."replied changmin.

"stop working there then. i mean ur young go to college and get  better job."said junsu who had no room to talk.

"your job is worse than mine so shut it hyung."said changmin.

"whatever~"said junsu as he walked back to his seat.

"you two bicker like a couple."i said but knew i was going to pay for that comment.

"at least we're clean unlike you hyung."they both said at the same time. but my place is not that bad....ok so what if it is i will clean it once i get accepted for the job.

===================================================================
 
MINMIN'S POV:
 
"thanks soorin. so what did he have to say this time?"i asked as i loaded my car up.

"well he said that you will have to be there for at least a few weeks maybe a month.An when you get back you get 30 times the training for disrespecting youngjae."reported soorin.

"that old man is up to something.""well see you when i get back and be strong."i said as i took off.
 
====after a 4hour drive to seoul====
 
"at last i am finally here. now where did i put that stupid piece of paper....ah~ here it is."i said as i was parked in the hotel parking lot.

**ring** **ring**

"yeah~?"i said into my cell phone. well it was mine only when i went out on my missions.

"MINMIN IF YOU DON'T SPEAK WITH RESPECT TO ME I WILL TELL "MASTER"~!"yelled youngjae. i swear he is such a a$$ kisser when it comes to my dad "MASTER".

"alright alright. WAT UP G~ dog~?!"i yelled at him in english. which is funny cause he could never get english down like me and my friends.

"i am sending a picture of your target since you left the picture i gave you here."he said before hanging up on me.

"he is such a er for that everytime."i said as i got out with all my stuff and went to my room.i never did understand why we had to stay in such nasty hotels.

---------------------------------------------------------

YOOCHUN'S POV:
 
"GAH~! i hate my parents!" said junsu as he walked in with changmin.

"what up man? you r always on good terms with your parents."i said not getting the best feeling from this.

"they have me in a arranged marriage with this family that my dad knows. I don't even know what she looks like!"yelled junsu.

"dude how long have they had this arranged?"asked changmin with MY DINNER~!

"YEA~! CHANGMIN I WAS EATING THAT~~!!!"I yelled at him as i snatched it away.

"come on man i am so hungery hyung please can i have the rest?"he asked me giving me his best puppy dog eyes.

"NO you eat most of my food."i said as i looked away.This guy is like a blackhole or something.
 
Our conversation about junsu's arranged marriage went on for awhile before they had to leave.Junsu is a rich boy with a secret background that not many of us his friends know about.Changmin is a young guy but is like so tall and so many girls pine over him. well these two guy both work at a night club one as a waiter and one as a stage dancer. Did i mention that it is a gay bar. well they don't know that i know that they are dating lol.
 
"great i have to get up in less then 5hours to sleep before i have to get up for work?" right when i notice the time.

======================3weeks laters=====================
MINMIN'S POV:
 
"WHAT?!!!"I yelled at my dad as he explain to me the real reason why i was here.
 
-------flashback-------
"minmin you are here to kill the guy yoochun but also to get married." "i was trying to tell you that but you took off running."said my dad as he sat on the bed.
-------end of flashback-------
 
"who is he and why do i have to marry him?" i asked but my father knew me better than i though.
 
"i won't tell you until the night before your wedding.An as for why my child it is because i am dying and need a man to look after you."said my father with such a serious look i couldn't laugh
at him.
 
"fine i will but if i find out that he is a assasin like our family i am killing my self."i said as i walked into the bath room. i didn't expect my dad to still be in the room when i got back from the bathroom.
 
"fine. but his family is in the healing industry."he said before i heard only the a/c come on.
 
=========================================================
YOOCHUN'S POV:
 
"dang it junsu i don't see why you don't just tell your parents your gay. An introduce changmin to them already." I forgot they didn't know i knew about their secret.
 
"how long have you know?" asked changmin with such a serious look and man did he look scary.
 
"for almost 3 months now. but i was waiting on you two to tell me."i replied as i took my strawberry cheesecake from him...or what was left of it.
 
"so you don't care that your two best friends are gay and dating each other?"asked junsu and if i was correct he looked like he was about to cry.
 
"i don't care. but if you two decide to break up and get me in the middle then i don't know either of you two." i said not expecting junsu to hug me. Or changmin giving us a evil look for
junsu huging me.
 
"so when will you tell them?" i asked
"when you introduce us the the cute girl to us."said junsu.
"what cute girl?" not getting what he was talking about.
"the cute girl from the book store. you handed her something or a piece of paper with your
number on it and your name."said changmin with a devilish grin on his face.
"oh you mean minmin? she is new and is not use to the city so i am showing her around."i said.
"i bet you are."said junsu with an evil grin that made changmin's look like a childish grin.
"you two are crazy. plus she is new and doesn't know me that well and i don't think she will be into me since she is like going on a date with some other guy."i lied to them. i knew if i told them that i was her date they would question me non stop.
"which reminds me we go to tell my parents in 2 days."said junsu
"dude that is so great. i hope that they execpt it and you changmin."i said as i patted him on the back.
 
"dude they better or i am going to crash the wedding."said changmin with his devilish smirk but yet looked so serious about it.
 
"yout better or i am going to kill myself before the service."said junsu in a kidding way but changmin looked beyeond pissed at him saying that.
"dude don't talk that way around some one who loves you like he does." i whispered into junsu ear. after doing so he noticed changmin's look and had to calm him down. sure i don't care their gay but if they start to get freaky freaky in my dinning area i am going to start to freak.
 
=====================================================================
MINMIN'S POV:
 
"hello?" said yoochun.
"hi it is me minmin."i replied.
"oh hey what's up?"he asked. it was bad for us to get involoved with our targets. At first i didn't get why but now i was starting to understand why.
 
"i am going to have to cancel our date."i said. but truth be i didn't want to.
"why did something come up?"he asked and i heard the disappointment in his voice.
"i am so sorry but my dad came to town and i have to see him. but next time we can go where
ever you want to."i said but i knew that i wouldn't see him ever again. It was a rule that i knew if i didn't follow i would have the who assasin comunity on my trail.
 
"you can't break that promise."he said in a playful tone to lighten the mood.
"i promise not to break that promise." i said as i felt my voice about to break and give me away on my lie.
"ok well i have to go or i am going to be late."he said as we said our good byes.
 
"soorin what am i to do?"i asked knowing very well she was standing in the room with me for at least the ending of the conversation.
 
"i don't know minmin. cause either way it doesn't end happy for either of you." "the only option you have minmin is to finish this mission early."said soorin.
 
"but i don't think i will be-"i was saying only to be cut off by her.
"don't say it. you know once i hear it i will have to report it. so please old friend don't say those words to me."said soorin. she did always know how to avoid the rules.an if she could she always found a way for me to get out of trouble.
 
"i have a idea but it is very important to have the whole gang involved plus stupid youngjae."i said knowing if it got youngjae in trouble the others would agree to anything.
 
"i will inform them anyway i can with out being discovered my "master" and youngjae."said soorin as she started to leave.
"if i have to minmin i will die for you. we made that pack and i plan to aways see it through."said soorin as she left.
 
"me too old friend. me too."i said as i gathered my stuff besides my cell phone and laptop that was provided by the clan.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
YOOCHUN'S POV:
 
"WHAT?! YOUR DATING THAT MINMIN GIRL?!"yelled changmin.i didn't get why he was yelling at me for dating a girl i deeply liked.
 
"what is so wrong with minmin?"i asked and trust me i didn't expect his answer.
 
"Dude i did some searching on her and i didn't expect to find what i did."said changmin not really say much on what he found. it was more on talking about finding something and that it was socking.
 
"just spill it. An where is junsu?"i asked after i notice that he wasn't with changmin like usual.
 
"oh he is getting ready for the wedding. he told his parents about him and me and they were all like 'it is just a phase darling. it will pass'"said changmin.
 
"sorry man so when do we crash the party?"i asked knowing very well he was going to and would need help.
 
"well first i should tell you the real reason why your minmin ditched on your date." started changmin"she is the one who is marrying junsu. Her father is a very powerful man and i don't mean in the world more like gang related or people missing related."said changmin.
 
"Changmin you have totally lost your mind."i was saying until he held up his index finger.
 
"that is not the end of it. your sweet and fragile minmin is more of a killing machine that her own father made. an before you get all upset i have proof. it was sent to me by some mystery person."said changmin as he pulled out his laptop.
 
An what i saw was so shocking and it made me mad.Only cause i didn't just find out that everything was a lie but it was half lie and half truth.
 
***********video*****************
 
"minmin your target was yoochun park and he is still alive~! why?!"yelled some guy that looked a few years older than me.
 
"Cause i missed my chance to kill him and i have no more chances so i will take the punishment then try to kill him."said minmin. what was shocking was she looked in the direction of the camera which was scary.
 
"your father is going to hear about this.And soorin you should have talked to her about the punishment that is for her that way she would have killed the target."said that guy.
 
"he has a name. an you not to long ago used it."said minmin.
 
"minmin if i were you i wouldn't be showing any additude at this moment."said the guy.
 
"when i throw a additude fit you will know it youngjae and back of soorin. she did what she could be she knows i won't change my mind."stated minmin. i was expecting her to look at the camera again but it was soorin this time.
 
"MINMIN~!"came a booming voice.
 
"in here sir~!"said youngjae. which i was starting to get he was hated by minmin and her friend soorin. which i didn't know assasin's could have real friends or families. guess they can but i can't believe she was sent to kill me. honestly what did i do to have a assasin hired to kill me?
 
"my baby girl, i am so happy you agreed to the marriage."said the old man. wait he said she agreed to it? i thought i was her boyfriend,so she was two timing me then.
 
"I never agreed i was forced. you can look at it anyway you want cause your a stubborn old man who never listens to me."said minmin.that is when i noticed minmin and all the others besides
the old man and youngjae knew about he camera.
 
"baby i promise this junsu boy will make you happy." said her father before he left the room with is kisser youngjae. the video didn't end like i thought it was going to.
 
"ok. minmin hurry you only have 5 minutes to explain so he and the other one understands."said soorin and a very beautiful boy i thought was a girl until i notice how open his shirt was.
 
"ok yoochun and i guess changmin is watching this with you. I already know about junsu and changmin being a couple i did my own research. well anyways i need you to crash the wedding like you have already planned changmin but there is a slight twist to my plan. changmin you will have to get all of the secerity to focus on you. you will have some help from my lovely friends Sae Won,hyun joon, and kim rae sung. and as for you yoochun yes i was hired to target you and kill you. the rule for us assasins is to never get to involved with our targets. i never understood what they ment or why anyone whould get to close to their targets. i understand fully now and when i finally amitted being in love with you i decide to die then kill you. well i need you to come to the wedding and bring a gun. if you don't have one i will have sae won bring one for you. when you get their i need you to shoot me in the arm orleg which ever you want. but i need you too it is the only way we will get junsu free and me be able to be with you. as for the rest of the plan we all have it covered just be ready to run as in have your car packed with clothes you need and items you need. nothing else as in  cellphones or laptops. we will get new ones and stuff that is not understand will be explain ok i am out of time so please do as i ask."said minmin. she really knew how to talk fast.
 
**************end of video***************
 
An from the look on changmin's face he hasn't seen the whole video until now.Which ment he just got it today and we didn't have much time left.
 
"are we really going to go with her plan?"asked changmin. in honest truth i had no clue but i had to admit i did fall for her and i really didn't want to give up on what we could have.
 
"let's just go and we will see."was all i could say.
 
"i say we should. shoot i like the idea except for the whole shoot her in the arm or leg part." said changmin as he got into the car.
"fine but i don't want to shoot a girl i am in love with."i said not really paying much attention to what i was saying.
 
"dude you love minmin? i didn't know that."said changmin
 
"i didn't know until now."i said not taking my eyes off the road.
 
It didn't take us love to get to the wedding. An as we were walking to the front gate we saw the 4 from the video walking our way. in all honest truth i was scared they would try to kill me.
 
"yoochun and changmin?"said the biggest of the 4. he didn't sound to sure until the one called soorin walked straight to me.
 
"minmin says to give you this. if you wonder how i know what you look like it is all because of minmin." "she really cares for you. she would never break rule unless for someone she cares for or loves."said soorin as she placed a gun in my hand.
 
"i just don't get why i have to shoot her. she can die if i miss."i replied.
 
"if she dies then so do you. i won't let her die by her self. i promised her that i won't ever let her get shot but is making me break my promise so if you shoot her anywhere where it will kill her i will kill you."said soorin and she was so serious. the other 3 were scared of her i could tell.
 
"what about me what do i do besides distract the security with you all?"asked changmin.
 
"we already talked to your lovely boyfriend he is going to help too."said the only other girl.
 
"lets go before junsu starts to walk down the to the bride."said the pretty boy.
 
"wait i thought the bride was suppose to walk not the groom?"i asked totally confused.
 
"not at this wedding we had them switch to help with the plan. the parents agreed only cause it was the only way they could get the two to say yes to the wedding."said the big guy. i totally didn't expect such a normal voice i was thinking it would be deep and rough.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
MINMIN'S POV:
 
"see you at the end."i whispered to my self. i knew if i didn't say it out loud i would not believe yoochun would come. it was the first thing he said to me on our first date together.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"you know how to play. your such a fibber minmin."he was laughing when he said that.
 
"i have never played put-put before. this is the very first time i promise."i replied. we laughed so much that night.
 
"see you at the end. hahaha don't expect me to go easy now."he said as he laughed.
 
"that is so not fair. not if i get their first."i replied.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~end of flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"minmin darling you look beautiful."said junsu's mother. i didn't hate her or anything but i didn't like the fact that she picked me out of so many girls for her son.
 
"thank you mrs.Kim."i said.
 
"you can call me mom now. we will be a family soon."she said with a smile on her face.
 
"to be honest mrs.kim i don't want to marry your son. i am in love with his best friend."i said looking her dead in the eyes.
 
"it will pass darling. i use to be in love with another man when i was forced to marry junsu's father but now i love him with my whole heart." said mrs.kim. it took me off gaurd but i felt sorry for her.
 
"sorry to hear that. i am glad you are happy now.but i promise you that me and junsu will never make each other happy that kind of way." "he love changmin-ah and not me."i said and from the look on her face i struck a cord with what i said.
 
"he doesn't love that boy. he is just trying to get out of the wedding. That is all that is."she said but i could see she doubted her own words.
 
"you know it is not a lie. So why force him to marry me?"i asked wanting to know why junsu's parents were forcing him to marry me.
 
"there is not reason." lied mrs. kim.
 
"My father has something to do with it doesn't he?"i asked now facing her.
 
"minmin stop forcing mrs.kim to answer questions she already answered."said youngjae as he came into the room.
 
"get out youngjae you are not welcomed here."i said as i turned away from him.
 
"i came to talk to you about something very important." said youngjae as he watched mrs.kim leave.
 
"so what now? if you keep working stuff behind my father's back he will find out one day."i said taking youngjae off gaurd.
 
"so how long has little minmin know that i have been working behind her dear dad's back?"asked youngjae as he took a seat.
 
"since you began. which reminds me if you want to spy on me. don't use someone like Sae won. Yes i know about sae won and you being a couple."i said.
 
"She is my girlfriend and is my partner in working behind your father's back. Yet you don't tell on her or me why?" he asked with such a confused look on his face.
 
"because i never asked to be a assasin. An i know your plan because sae won told me. Do you know she hates being a assasin just as much as me and the others." i said and from his reaction i knew she had not told him yet.
 
"what do you want? if you hurt her to get at me i will hunt you down." he said.
 
"i don't plan to hurt her i plan to help you and her. if you help me and the others."i said.
 
"what do you plan on doing."he said as if he knew we had a plan already.
 
"i know you were planning to tell my dad about my plan. so you will know what to do when the time comes."was all i said before my dad came in.
 
"minmin baby you look so beautiful."said my dad. he is a very tough man and i have never seen him cry.
 
"dad are you crying?"i asked totally taken off gaurd.
 
"of course i am. it is not every day i see you all dressed up and getting married."said my dad as he came up to me and hugged me for the very first time.
 
"lets just get this over with."i said as i pulled out of his hold.
 
"minmin i know your not happy but it will all turn out well i promise." he said as we left to for the ceremony.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
YOOCHUN'S POV:
 
we heard people start to "ohh~!" and "Ahh~!" after awhile which ment the wedding was starting.An we had to get into place.
 
"are you ready yoochun cause we can't hold them off for long."said sae won.
in all honest truth i hoped that i really didn't have to go through with this. but once they said go it was if it was dream. i felt like was watching from above as everything happened.
 
There was screaming and yelling all over the place but what shocked me was minmin in the wedding dress. she was so stunning and beautiful but i didn't get how i was able to shoot her in her arm. she went down so fast. her father was no where around it was as if he was busy or something.
 
the next thing i knew me and minmin where in a jet with junsu,changmin,and everyone plus that youngjae guy who was getting a little to graphic with sae won. but he wasn't the only one getting graphic there was junsu and changmin and soorin and the pretty boy. the muscle guy was off by him self which made me feel bad for the guy. well the was until some woman came out of no where. she was hot and everything but something was off about her. which was figured out once she spoke.
 
"ok everyone we will be landing in a few." she said very manly deep voice that scared me and the others expect for the muscle guy. in my person opinion i think he was totally into it.
 
"yoochun i am so sorry." said minmin bringing me out of my thoughts.
 
"no need to say that i don't care. i only care about you."i said as i pulled her into my arms. it felt so right holding her and knowing the truth.
 
"i love you yoocun."she whispered so only i could hear it.
"i love you too minmin."i whispered back.
 
it took a few minutes for us to land. which reminds me i am never riding in a jet that junsu owns again.
 
"so what do you think of the island?"asked junsu.
 
"wow. where did you get it?" asked soorin.
 
"my parents didn't know that i bought a island alittle off the coast of  the bahamas.But it is under a different name than mine." said junsu.
 
"minmin lets go sit on the beach for awhile we get to know each other."i said as we started to walk towards the beach.
 
"be glad to."she said as she moved closer to me.