My Toothie!!!!!

What Color Is Your Heaven? {ONE SHOT} CLOSED!!!

JESIKA'S POV:

"jesika! over here!" called one of my friends.
"jesika! hurry up we have something for you?" said the youngest of my friends.
i was heading toward the table when the whole place turned into a bunch of screaming fans. i was lost until i heard someone scream 2PM and then she fell to the floor. i went to go help her up and to see if she is ok. but the crowd started to get hard to get through after only a few minutes.
"yea! move out of my way i am trying to eat my lunch!!!" i was yelling at fans.
"yea! we are trying to see them!"yelled some fan.
"Yea! do i look like i care i am going that way! not the way that they are!" i yelled at her.
she was so mad that she pushed my tray of food out of my hands and onto the floor and so passing fans.
"YOU B-OTCH!!!" i yelled cause i didn't have enough money to buy myself another lunch.
"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!!!" yelled the fan
"YOU HEARD ME AND YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!!" i yelled
an by this time all the fans stopped yelling and were paying more attention to me and the fan. i didn't care but i could tell she was getting embarresed by now.
"JUST GO BUY ANOTHER LUNCH!!!" she yelled at me as she was about to walk away.
"I CAN'T YOU CRAZY B-OTCH!!! I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY!!" i yelled back at her. which stopped her in her tracks.
"WELL GET A BETTER JOB!!!" she yell and then she was gone. i can't believe there are people like her in this world.
before i headed over to my friends i went to a janitor to see if i could use some of their stuff to clean up the mess that girl made.
"don't worry about it miss i will get it." said the janitor that was old and look like he would drop dead any minute.
"no really i would like to clean it up since it is my lunch that is on the floor." i said. but that old guy would not let me.
"aj do you want to share my lunch?" asked my youngest friend.
"no. eat your lunch you still need to grow." i replied. but i was dying of hunger. i forgot to eat breakfest again and i was so paying for it now.
"here." said a deep voice. an omg! is voice was so y.
"um. huh?" i said as i came out of my thoughts to see a tray of food that looked like the one i was holding only a few minutes ago but it had twice as much i had put on it.
"oh no i can't take this. what will you eat." i said as i turned to see who had gotten me a tray of food. an i turn to see it is taecyeon of 2PM.
"no i have my lunch right here." he said as he pulled his lunch into my line of vision.
"oh. um... why did you buy me a lunch?" i said as i took the lunch. but i didn't notice the paper on the tray.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
TAECYEON'S POV:
"cause you lost your lunch because of us. so i wanted to make it up to you." i said as the others were waiting for me near the stairs.
"oh. thanks. but you didn't have to." said jesika. well that was what her friends had yelled but one of them called her aj.
"i wanted too." i said.
"you all can sit with us if you." said a girl to jesika's left.
"yea. sydni they might be in a hurry." said jesika
"no we are not in a hurry. an we would like to sit with you all." said wooyoung. as he sat right next to sydni.
"thanks." said the others as they all sat down.
"so what are you ladies up to?" i said just to start a conversation with them.
"oh were are heading to the campus to show it to sydni. she will be starting college soon." said jesika as if she were a proud mom.
"um.. how old are you all. if you don't mind me asking." said chansung.
"oh um i am the youngest."said sydni.
"were all close to the same age except jesika she is the oldest." said the girl next to junsu and nichkun.
"i am the oldest her but sheila is the oldest." said jesika
"who is sheila?" asked junho.
"sheila is jesika's twin sister." said a girl next to junho.
"christina don't forget we need to remind sheila to cook for the party." said jesika and sydni.
"what party?" i asked looking jesika dead in the eyes. which caused her to blush and look away.
"it is sheila's congrat party for her first fashion show and opening of her resturant tomorrow." said jesika as she picked up her drink.
i don't get why she doesn't pick up the piece of paper. everyone is eyeing it but her.
"taecyeon-ssi?" she said.
"yes?"i replied wondering what she was going to ask me.
"do u and the guys want to come to the party?" she asked without looking at me.
"yeah we would like to come. what time is it?" i asked.
"it is tomorrow at 3 in the afternoon."said sydni.
"we will be there." said wooyoung.
"great well we have to go or we are going to be late!" said jesika as she got up.
"jesika u have a piece of paper on your tray." pointed out sydni.
"huh?" said jesika right when she had her tray over the trash can.
"omo where did this come from?" she said as she grabbed it and threw away the rest of the stuff.
"read it unnie. i want to know what it says." said sydni.
"i will read it later and tell you what it says we have to go now." she said as she pocketed the piece of paper.
"fine."said sydni as her and the other girls got up.
"um..thanks again for the lunch. i owe you." she said and then they were leaving.
========================================================
JESIKA'S POV:
"sydni? what were you and wooyoung talking about?"i asked as i got into the driver's seat.
"nothing really. he just asked how old i was." replied sydni.
"you told him the right age right?" said christina.
"yes. i told him 17.""i wish i was older." said sydni. we all started to laughing.
"ok than off to drop u off at school and the rest of us at college and work." i said as i started the car.
 it was quite for awhile until sydni the the radio and a 2PM song came on. we all started to laugh at the fact that their song came on.
"sydni change the radio to a cd." said christina as the other two were asleep.
"ok unnie." said sydni as she reached for the radio.
"jesika what does that piece of paper say?" asked christina.
"i have no clue." i said as we pulled up to the high school.
"yea! that is so not fair. no talking about the piece of paper with out me." said sydni as she got out.
"promise!"i yelled after her.
"jesika when r u going to see your family again?" asked christina while the two got up and left.
"i don't know soon i guess." i replied
"well don't forget that u have to take little syd with you." said christina.
"i know. but i don't think she will be happy about it." i replied.
"we will talk more about this later. ok." said christina as she stood next to the door.
"of course. but don't forget to call your mom." i told her before she left to go inside.
 it was a quite drive to my work place but it helped me clear my head of all thoughts.
-------------------2 months pass-------------------
"jesika we got invited to go to 2PM's concert. OMO we got front row seats!" said sydni and sheila as they came running into the room.
"i swear sheila u act like a little kid more than the oldest." said christina as she laughed at the two.
"dang it don't make fun. i am just excited that is all."replied sheila
"yeah about see your boyfriend perform!"yelled christina know good and well sheila wouldn't amit that she was chansung's girlfriend.
"YEA! I AM NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND!"yelled sheila.
"why do you two have to be so stubborn about it?" asked sydni.
"we are not. we r just good friends and that is it." said sheila as she walked out of the room.
 sydni and sheila left the room yelling at each other.
"so what news from toni?" asked christina
"the funeral is in 3 days. we fly back tomorrow." i told her.
"do they know?" she asked knowing very well that they didn't have the slightest clue.
"no i am telling them after the concert." i replied.
"good. and what about the guys."she kept asking the questions i just didn't want to hear.
"i am telling them to night too."i said as i got up to go find a outfit.
-------at the concert back stage-------
TAECYEON'S POV:
"Do you think she will accept my feelings?" i asked chansung
"i know she will. how could she not." he replied. i could tell he was not fully paying attention.
"relax taec. she will accept your feelings ok." said nickhun and the rest agreeing with him.
------concert starts------------
"WELCOME WE ARE 2PM!!" we all said in unison.
----------------------------------------------------
JESIKA'S POV:
"i am going to text taecyeon." i said to christina.
"don't you dare."she gave me the most evil look as she said that to me.
"fine i will tell him in person." i said.
-----------at the concert-----------
"WOW!! IT IS SO CROWDED HERE LOL. LUCKY WE GOT FRONT ROW SEATS!" yelled sydni.
"YEAH REALLY! I CAN'T BELIEVE THE GUYS WOULD DO THIS." yelled sheila
 while they were talking i was texting taecyeon that i really needed to talk to him before the concert started.
"do you think he will find away to talk to me besides texting?" i asked christina.
"yes!" she replied. i swear she knows stuff that i don't.
next thing i know i hear screaming coming from everywhere so i thought the concert was starting. until i felt someone tapping my shoulder. i turn to see who it is and i see taecyeon.
"what is it you need to talk about?"he asked.
"i am leaving!" i said.
"but you just got here?!" he said out of shock.
"no i am leaving south korea!" i replied
"WHY?!!!" he sounded more mad then shocked.
"i am going to a funeral." i said.
"but u r coming back right?" he asked and i saw hope in his eyes but i didn't get why.
"no i am not coming back. me and the girls are moving back to america."i said.
"WHEN?!!!!"he said and he was mad i could tell.
"tomorrow."i said and i walked away with tears in my eyes.
"i'm sorry."i whispered.
------------on stage-------------
"before we start i have something to say to a special someone in the crowd." said taecyeon
"so do i!"added chansung.
"we are in love with two very special ladies." they said at he same time.
 the crowd started to go crazy trying to figure out who they were.
"who do you think it is?"asked sheila.
i swear she can be so thick headed when it comes to a guy liking her....what so can i.
"they are JESIKA AND SHEILA!!" they yelled our names.i looked over at sheila and she just stood there with opened. i noticed christina and sydni laughing at her.
"yea! chansung you better be joking!!!!" screamed sheila with her face down.
i mean omg! all the fans stopped and looked right at us. but i noticed that she was shaking so i figured she was crying or was laughing. it is kinda hard to tell with her.
"sheila? do you love me?" said chansung and he sounded close.
i looked to my left and saw chansung and the rest of the guys.
"why couldn't you tell before now?!" yelled sheila
"what do you mean?" he asked confused
so i guess taecyeon didn't tell the guys yet.
"i am leaving tomorrow and i am not coming back!" yelled sheila. i didn't expect her to but she ran away. i ran after her and i could hear the girls yelling but also the guys as well.
"sheila wait up!" i yelled. as i was gaining on her she fell to the ground crying.
"sheila?"i called her name. i finally realized i was crying too.
"twins!"yelled sydni and christina.
"lets just go home." i said once i notice that not far behind us was the guys.
"i'll get the cab." said sydni with out any objections.
--------the next day at the airport----------
TAECYEON'S POV:
"please stall the flight?!" i yelled at the person on the  other end of the phone.
"fine sir but i better not get fired." said the girl.
"thank you." i replied.
==========docking area=============
JESIKA'S POV:
"flight to georgia has been delayed." said the lady on the intercom.
"what?!" i yelled.
"jesika. i am hungry." said sheila. in honest truth the girls and i have been afraid of sheila since last nite.
"i will go get you something to eat." i said as i walked off to find something. i didn't notice that chansung, taecyeon and the guys were walking towards the girls.
-------------------back at the girls-----------
TAECYEON'S POV:
"sheila!" yelled chansung right when he saw her.
the poor thing looked like she was going to drop dead once she heard his voice.
"you two so owe sydni and christina." said junho.
before we could do or say anything sheila was up and was about to take off running but chansung got to her first.
"what r u doing here?" sheila asked.
"i love you and i won't let you go until you tell me you don't love me." said chansung.
i notice jesika coming this way. so i moved to where she could see me.
"what r you all doing here? wait where is taecyeon?" asked jesika once she saw the boys.
"i am right here." i said as i pulled her into my arms.
"what? are you doing?" she said as she started to blush a deep red.
"we came to get the girls we love." "junho included." i said throwing him under the bus as well.
"yea!" yelled junho as he turned a dark red.
"junho you r in love with someone?" asked christina. she looked so hurt once she heard that.
"yes." was all that came out of his mouth.
"oh. well i guess i am too late." said christina as she started to walk away.
"wait. i love you christina!" blurted junho turning redder if that was posible.
"i love you too junho." she said before she moved to hug him.
"i..love you." said jesika but i thought i was hearing things until she repeated her self.
"i love you taecyeon. i will come back to you." she said but she didn't look at me when she did.
"sheila please love me!" started chansung but never finished. i looked to see what happed to be shocked at the site of sheila kissing him.