Purple Eyes

What Color Is Your Heaven? {ONE SHOT} CLOSED!!!

KIRSTEN KIM'S POV:

"mom do i have really have to go to school?" i asked for like the thousandth time.
"yes. now get ready!" said my mom as she cooked breakfeast
"then can i get contacts?" i asked as i made my way to my room.
"maybe next year." replied my mom which i knew she would not keep her promise.
"whatever." i said as i walked off to go get ready for school.
i dread school only because fellow students are scared of me. well not me but my eyes and becasue of that i have no true friends.
finally at school or hell in my case. well anyways it is only a half day today and i am so happy. i love half days cause we don't get any work and most of the students are able to leave early more like don't have to come. well anyways i hang out in the music room cause the music teacher is sorta blind and doesn't say anything about my eyes.
"mrs. choi can i stay in here and play the piano?" i asked bfore i enterd the  room. like always the room is empty of students.
"hello my dear. so what piece are you going to play for us today?" she asked me with such a sweet smile on her face.
"oh um nothing special just a song that i cong the score to." i said as i went to the piano.
"oh ok. well i have to go to the office look after the room too please." said the music teacher.
"yes ma'am." i said as she left the room. i never get bothered in the music room cause everyone is so scared of me that i get to play the piano in peace. what i didn't know was that it was going to change.
i started to play my favorite tune on the piano and i didn't realize that i was being watched. but after like i get half way into the song i heard a noise so i though the teacher was back but she didn't say anything so i decide to see if she was really back.
right when i turned i saw a beautiful boy standing there watching me. i just looked at him and i was trapped by his beautiful eyes. but after a few seconds my fear that he would run any minute kicked in. and i got up and took off out ofthe room.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
SHIM YEJUN's POV:
i was walking to find the music teacher since i was new and i wanted to see the music room. an out of no where i hear such a beautiful piece being played. i had to know who was playing it so i decided to follow the music. after i finally found were the music was coming from i found a girl at a piano playing the piece.
i started to enter the room when the door squeaked. i thought it was going to make her jump or something. but she never turned around like i was expecting so i walked futher into the room. that was when she turned around. her eyes had me hypnotized and her playing captured my soul. i could feel my heart racing faster and faster. soon my face started to get hot.
before i could do or say anything she was running out of the room.
"wait." was all i could say and it was too late.
i ran after her only to find she had disappeared. i started to ask around about her. from what i heard she was not very social or outgoing. she kept to herself most of the time in the music room.
i waited until the next day. i had left her a bunch of flowers with a card telling her where to go and what to wear. she looked scared but something about her looked happy. so i waited the rest of the day after school at the park for her. i started to think that she wasn't coming.
right as i turned around there she was in such a beautiful outfit. it was so beautiful and her hair was done so nicely.
we spent most of the time talking and getting to know each other. she started to open up and i could see that she was very scared of how people treat her.
"kirsten? i like you." i said to her as she was setting her drink down.
"i like you...too." she replied and i could tell that she happy from the way she hugged me so tight.
later as time went by kirsten started to open up to other people and made more friends. she got over her fear of people fearing her and started to show the real her that was hidden.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
END OF ONE SHOT. THIS IS YEAHYEJUN'S ONE SHOT. HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED.