food stealer!!!

What Color Is Your Heaven? {ONE SHOT} CLOSED!!!

CHOOKY'S POV:

"Yea! chooky hurry up and get table 2!" yelled Christy as she was heading to the counter.

"Ok got it!" I replied.

I was really paying for not eating lunch today. An why does table 2 need so much food for one. Plus christy is always taking orders but i am the one delivering them for her. I swear if the person at table 2 isn't waiting for someone then that person is so going to get fat. If they don't then life is beyond unfair. So many people eat and gain weight but a small few eat and don't gain the weight that they should gain.
 
"It's about time you got back with our meals." said a grumpy...CHANGMIN of DBSK! No way i must be seeing things or at least look alikes.
 
"I'm sorry but Christy had to go take care of something so I will be taking over for her. So if you need anything just ask for Chooky." I said but gave how rude smile toward Changmin look alike. he just grabbed the food right out of my hands. i mean come on manners man.
 
"Sorry about minnie he is always this way if he doesn't get his breakfest." said Yunho. An that means that they are really DBSK!! well the two here were apart of DBSK.
 
"It's fine Christy is just the same." I said and i knew i would pay for that.
 
"Ha! Well then you know what it does to the wallet to have someone who eats they him." Joked Yunho.
 
"Well if there is anything else you need i will get back to the other tables. Eat well and Please don't choke Changmin-ssi!" i said as i walked away.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
CHANGMIN'S POV:
 
"She was pretty." i noted in my head but my stomach had control at the moment.
 
"You need to slow down before you do choke minnie." said Yunho sounding like a dad.
 
"When is the others meeting us?" I asked after i swallowed what was in my mouth.
 
"We will be meeting up with them. Hyung says there is some important news." Said Yunho.
 
"when is the meeting? Do i need to as to take this to go?" I asked as i noticed the girl who brought our food being yelled at.
 
"....CHANGMIN!"yelled Yunho stoping me in mid thought.
 
"Sorry hyung i was thinking." I said giving him my most cutest smile.
 
"yeah well we will be late if you don't asked for this to go." he said as he pulled his wallet out.
 
"I'll pay this time hyung."I said as I held up my had for him not to take out his wallet.
 
"Save your money minnie." he said as he motion for the girl to come over.
 
-------------------------------------------------------
CHOOKY'S POV:
 
"Chooky you need to pay more attention to your tables." said christy as she pointed out Yunho waving me down.
 
I rushsed over to his table to see that they have not finished their food. I pray to god nothing is wrong with the food.
 
"um Chooky can we get some to go plates?" asked Yunho.
 
"oh. um sure be right back in a sec." as i was walking a way i yelled for Christy to grab some for the guys. I made sure she grabbed at least 4 of them too.
 
"Here you go guys. Um...Changmin-ssi do you need any help with that?" I asked as i saw he was trying to fit so much into one to go plate. It was cute but was not going to work.
 
"Nope totally got this." said Changmin as he almost got it closed. But as i knew it it broke and the food went everywhere. Poor guy that shirt must have been new or for something important.
 
"Dang it!" was all he said as he tried to clean off the ketchup that landed on his shirt.
 
"Um.. I have a shirt you can use if you like?" I stated but was afraid he would just turn it down.
 
"It's not like a girly shirt is it?" he asked with a worried look on his face.
 
"Yea! be thankful she even offered." said Yunho as he made a move as if about to throw water on changmin.
 
"her let me clear your glasses." i started to say but didn't get to when i slipped and changmin tried to catch me but that ended up with both us on the ground soaked.
 
"Oh my! i am so sorry." i started but he surpised me when he started to laugh.
 
"It's fine it is really my fault. i was the one who got food on the floor and you slipped on it." He stated which was true but my boss was going to kill me if i didn't take the blame.
 
"I am still so sorry for getting you wet." i said. i didn't even notice i was blushing.
 
"why are you blushing?" asked Yunho with a "i know what u r looking at"look on his face. Which made me blush more!
 
"Nothing!" i said as i walked off to go get the shirt for changmin.

-----------------------------------------------------
CHANGMIN'S POV:
 
"Hyung can you go to the meeting with out me. just tell them i had a problem with my clothes and the washing machine." I said hopping he would agree.
 
"Fine but you owe me." he said as he got up and left the money with the person at the counter.
 
like a few minutes after he left she came back with a shirt for me.
 
"Where did your friend go?" she asked which made me alittle mad.
 
"he had to leave. but would you mind having lunch with me. think of it as my way of saying sorry for all of this." i said.
 
"I don't know. i don't get off until the lunch rush is over." said chooky.
 
"PLEASE?!!!!!" i started to yell which caused her boss to come over.
 
"what is the problem sir?" said chooky's boss giving her such a evil glare after asking.
 
"I want to take her out to lunch to make up for this but she won't go!" i said.
 
"Chooky just go! the rest of the people here are starting to stare at you two." said her boss.
 
So i ended up spending the rest of the morning and lunch time with her. We went to a few places before we had lunch. once we got to the place she picked there were very few tables left. it took an hour to get our lunch!
 
"this place is so crowded!" i said as i started to eat. i didn't notice at first that she was stealing food off of my PLATE!!
 
"i know i love it here. the food is so great." she said as she snatched another shrimp off my plate but this time i caught her.
"yea! stop stealing my food!" i whined wich made both of us laugh.