Chapter 9

➶𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒➶ (DRAFT VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

WARNING!! 
FLUFF SCENES AHEAD

 

 

Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, my god!

 

  Jimin chants like a mantra while trying to splash her face with water. She was now inside the Kims’ bathroom, trying to calm herself. 

 

  What happened a while ago was too much for her to handle. It was unexpected, and she almost lost her nuts at how close Minjeong was. She could still literally smell her sweet vanilla scent on her skin.

 

Get a grip on yourself! Minjeong is waiting outside right now. She told herself, trying not to recall the subtle feeling of Minjeong’s lips on her cheeks. Jimin bit her fist to suppress her emotion.

 

Calm down, Jimin. Calm down, Jimin. She tells herself.

 

  She went out of the bathroom and walked towards the dining table, where she was greeted by a surprise hug from Minjeong’s mom.

 

“Jimin, it’s good that you could join us for dinner, darling!” She kisses her cheeks.

 

Jimin smiled, already accustomed to Mrs. Kim’s affection, and said, “Pleasure. I miss your cooking, Mrs. Kim.”

 

“You are such a sweetheart.” Mrs. Kim chuckled, “Go on now. Take your seats.” The twins sat on the opposite side. Minjeong sat on the chair near her.

 

After praying, everyone started eating. The clanking of utensils and plates filled the room.

 

“Jimin, what did I tell you about calling me Mrs. Kim?” She started seriously.

 

  Minjeong gave her mother a disapproving look. She couldn’t count how many times they'd had this conversation. Her mom just adores Jimin so much that she ends up forcing the latter to call her ‘mom’ every time they meet.

 

“Well, now that you two are dating, might as well start calling me ‘mom’ from now on.”

 

  Minjeong choked on the water that she was drinking, trying to understand what sort of nonsense her mom was talking about.

 

“Minjeong, why didn’t you tell me you and Jimin are dating now?” She continued blabbering.

 

 Jimin was blushing so mad. She looks at Minjeong utterly confused. Minjeong looked at her brother and found him smirking.

 

 It seemed like her nosy menace of a brother gave her mother the wrong information. She kicked Beomgyu’s leg down the table. He winced in pain, smirks no longer present.

 

“I’m your mother! I can’t believe you tried to hide something like this from us.” Her mother doesn’t stop talking. And it was already giving her a headache. “Y’know we’re happy for the both of you.”

 

“Mrs. Kim, Minjeong and I—” Jimin tried to interfere but her mother was too persistent. Minjeong could only shut her eyes in agony and sigh in defeat.

 

“Jimin, darling, I apologise for how my daughter has been treating you.” She sincerely said. 

 

  Minjeong bet her mother would probably start spouting rubbish about how much of a disgrace her action was and that their ancestors would be ashamed and would probably haunt them for the rest of their deathbeds.

 

“Our ancestors…”

 

Oh, for goodness sake. She turned out the words.

 

“But Mrs. Kim—”

 

  Minjeong gestured for Jimin to stop and shook her head. She let her mom blabber and took everything like a man.

 

 After the disastrous dinner, Minjeong and Jimin were back in the room. Minjeong felt like her eardrums were still bleeding from all the rubbish she heard from her mom.

 

“Why didn't you clear up the misunderstanding?” Jimi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter