Chapter 15 ♡

➶𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒➶ (DRAFT VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR

Suprise update! Y'all gonna love this ;) I suggest you guys listen to Cornelia Street by Taylor Swift while reading this.

 

 

“What did you do?”

 

  Minjeong was pacing back and forth in front of the bowling alley, trying to catch a glimpse of a certain blonde, when Jeno showed up with an angry expression.

 

“I’m sorry?” Minjeong glared at him, utterly unaware of what he was talking about. She wasn’t in the mood to talk with him because she was too busy worrying about Jimin.

 

“She was crying.” He gritted his teeth. “She was crying so hard.” He emphasised more. And Minjeong knew immediately who he was referring to. “And she wouldn’t tell me why.” He walks towards her with clenched teeth, as if trying to intimidate her.“But I just know it has something to do with you.”

 

“Where is she?” She asked in a hurry.

 

“How should I know?” He scoffs, sneering in annoyance.

 

   Minjeong glowers in irritation. She doesn't want to waste her time talking to this person. She has to find Jimin immediately. She’d been calling the latter on her phone, but every time it rings, it goes straight to the voice prompt. It was making her worry more. She wants to scream because it was making her extremely frustrated.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

  Jeno shouts as she walks the other way. Her brain was chanting to find Jimin right away.

 

"Hey!" Jeno grabs her forearm, and Minjeong immediately yanks it off.

 

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm going to find her." She gave him a deathly glare. Jeno will definitely feel her wrath if he touches her again.

 

"Without knowing where she'd gone? You really are stupid." He scorned in disbelief.

 

"If you're not going to help, then just leave me be." Minjeong spat furiously as she started walking in the other direction.

 

  She doesn’t know where she would start looking for Jimin, but she's definitely certain she doesn’t want to be near Jeno right now. She might punch him at any time.

 

“Wait,” she heard him say. Minjeong faced him, still furiously irked. “Y'know, I hate you so much.” He spat the words angrily.

 

“The feeling is mutual.” She glares back. She can’t believe she managed to develop a crush on this arsehole. She absolutely regrets it.

 

Jeno clenches her jaw more. “Can you just listen first? I’m trying to help you.”

 

  She narrowed her eyes suspiciously. She couldn't understand what sort of rubbish he was spouting. How is that helping her? She let out a scoff, but let Jeno talk.

 

  He cleared his throat like she was preparing for a long speech. Minjeong just raised a suspicious brow.

 

“Like I said, I hate you so much.” 

 

 Minjeong shut her eyes to calm herself because she was starting to get annoyed again. If Jeno would end up just making a speech about how much he hates her, then he's definitely going to taste a punch in the gut for wasting her time.

 

“But I would hate myself more if something happened to Jimin.” He exhaled deeply, "I couldn't be that person that she needed the most, and it hurts me so badly," he glared back at her and took something out of his pocket. “So don't ing screw this up.”

 

  Jeno gave her a car key—his car key, to be specific. He explained that Jimin is in his car, crying her eyes out. He went out because she didn't want to say what happened or be comforted by him. That’s why he sought to find Minjeong because he was too worried for Jimin.

 

 Minjeong couldn’t be more relieved to hear that. She was relieved that nothing happened to Jimin. And that she could still fix this up.

 

  She went to the location of Jeno’s car immediately. It was parked away from the bowling alley. That's why she couldn’t see it from where she was a while ago. Minjeong flinched a bit when she heard a thunder strike from somewhere. It seems like it’s starting to rain. She could already feel the cold breeze making her shiver.

 

  As she gradually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter