Chapter 10

➶𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒➶ (DRAFT VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR

Wow. Didn't know the upvotes almost tripled. You nerds are nuts XD But thank you! Y'all pressured me to finish this. You deserved this. Enjoy!

 

 

 

“I-I-I—” Minjeong stutters like a moron suffering from a speech deficiency.

 

“You’re so cute!” Jimin pinches both of her cheeks. Her body is more relaxed now than before.

 

“You’re having too much fun torturing me like this, aren’t you?” Minjeong just pouted, enjoying the way Jimin pampers her with affection.

 

“Then, stop being so adorable,” she coos, puckering her lips as she scratches the latter’s chin.

 

  As Jimin continued her harmless cooing, Minjeong just decided to gaze at her with a smile on her face. Jimin seemed to notice the sudden silence. She gazed back and found Minjeong’s caramel-brown eyes staring at her lovingly.

 

  Unconsciously, she let out a quiet gasp, admiring Minjeong’s pretty features. She was overwhelmed with too much emotion. The fluttering feelings in her stomach wouldn’t stop, and her whole body was shaking with too much anticipation.

 

  She touched the latter’s cheek and gently rested her temple on her shoulder. Minjeong just kept her gaze fixed on her, faintly observing her. Unconsciously, she grabs strands of her hair and starts playing with them.

 

“Minjeong…” Jimin whispered silently and gazed at Minjeong, eyes full of blues and confusion. “What are we doing?”

 

  It hurt her to see such expressions on her gorgeous face. Minjeong knew that she must remedy this complicated situation they were in. So she did what she could possibly do to ease her muddled mind. She cupped the latter’s cheek and kissed the corner of , calmly expressing her genuine intention. Unintentionally, Jimin closes her eyes immediately with a sharp inhale of breath.

 

“What do you think we’re doing?”

 

 She gently opened both eyes, seemingly dazed. Minjeong just continued caressing her face with the back of her hand and then hooked some strands of her hair around her ear.

 

“This doesn’t seem real.” Jimin leaned in, seemingly bewitched by her touch. “You weren’t this affectionate a while ago.”

 

“I know you’re baffled. I am too.” 

 

  Minjeong looks at their arrows. They were pointing at each other, seemingly moving in sync.

 

“Would you believe me when I say that I started feeling this way after I saw you hugging Jeno? She confessed. There’s nothing to hold back now.

 

“You saw that?” Jimin’s brows furrowed as she examined Minjeong’s reaction.

 

Carefully, with a downcast expression, she asked, “Are you two together now?”

 

“No.” She immediately mutters, “I couldn’t do it.” She pauses, “I don’t think I can.”

 

  Minjeong meets her eyes yet again. Jimin has this longing, yet relieved look on her face. And Minjeong was just awestruck by the simplicity of her beauty.

 

  Minjeong feels regretful. Regretful to the point that she’s disappointed in herself. How could she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter