Chapter 20

โžถ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐€๐‘๐‘๐Ž๐– ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’โžถ (DRAFT VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ย 

AUTHOR

Yes, it's a double update. Surprise~

ย 

ย 

The weekend still continues, Jimin and Minjeong spend the rest of their free time watching sappy movies or mostly just snogging on the bed, exploring each otherโ€™s desire.

ย 

ย ย The soft glow of a desk lamp illuminated Minjeong's cosy room, casting a warm and inviting ambiance. Jimin and Minjeong sat cross-legged on the floor, their eyes locked in a playful and flirtatious dance. The air was thick with tension, a sweet blend of shared secrets and unspoken desires.

ย 

ย ย Jimin picked up a playful tone, a mischievous grin gracing her lips. "You know, Minjeong, I was thinking... If we were characters in a movie, this would be the scene where the two leads share a cute moment in one of their rooms."

ย 

Minjeong chuckled, her gaze meeting Jimin's with a hint of intrigue. "Oh, really? And what kind of cute moment are we talking about?"

ย 

Jimin's eyes sparkled with a flirtatious gleam. "Well, I imagine there would be playful banters, stolen glances, and maybe even a touch of... undeniable chemistry."

ย 

Minjeong's fingers absentmindedly played with the edge of a book on her shelf as she leaned in closer, her voice a low purr. "Undeniable chemistry, huh? And do you think our characters would finally confess their feelings in this scene?"

ย 

Jimin's heart raced, her voice dropping to a sultry whisper. "Perhaps. But you know, Minjeong, in this movie, our characters might not need words to convey what they feel."

ย 

Minjeong's breath caught, her eyes locked onto Jimin's with a mixture of anticipation and longing. "Is that so? And what would they use instead of words, Jimin?"

ย 

Jimin's fingers brushed a strand of hair behind her ear as she leaned even closer, her voice a velvety murmur. "Oh, they might rely on lingering touches, lingering glances... and maybe, just maybe, a kiss that speaks volumes."

ย 

Oh, Jimin and her alluring charm seems to be affecting her more and more. She couldnโ€™t believe that this woman is capable of making her speechless by just simply enchanting her with those gorgeous brown eyes and that lovely smile.

ย 

Minjeong's lips curved into a seductive grin, her voice a tantalising invitation. "A kiss, you say? Well, I suppose we wouldn't want our characters to disappoint their audience."

ย 

Jimin's heart pounded, the tension between them almost tangible. "No, we certainly wouldn't want that."

ย 

The room seemed to buzz with an electric energy as their eyes locked, a silent understanding passing between them. In that intimate moment, the playful banter faded, leaving behind a raw and unfiltered connection that neither could deny.

ย 

Minjeong's hand reached out, her fingers gently tracing the curve of Jimin's jaw. "You know, Jimin, I think our characters might be onto something here."

ย 

Jimin's breath hitched, her voice a breathy whisper. "I think you might be right, Minjeong."

ย 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter