Chapter 19

➶𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒➶ (DRAFT VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR

I had to rewired my brain in order to write this story and Miss Not so Typical from a different perspective, that's why I took a break for almost a week for that. And also that's why my style of writing in this chapter and chapter 7 of MNST are sort of different. The style is a bit similar to how I wrote A Night in the Galaxy Express Railway, but a bit spicy and flirty. Well, I hope some people like the change of writing style and also appreciate those who waited. Thank you. Enjoy the chapter!

FLUFF SCENES AHEAD BE WARNED!!


 

 

In the cosy embrace of Minjeong's room, the evening sun casts a golden hue that dances on the walls. Jimin and Minjeong sit close on the bed surrounded by a scattering of movie DVDs.

 

Jimin leans in, a mischievous glint in her eyes as she holds up a romantic comedy DVD. "How about this one, Minjeong? A perfect excuse to cuddle up and get cosy."

Minjeong arches an eyebrow, a playful smirk playing on her lips. "Oh, I see what you're up to, Jimin. Trying to create a cuddle trap with a rom-com, huh?"

 

Jimin's laughter is like a soft melody that fills the room. "Guilty as charged. But who could resist the charm of a rom-com? It might just make your heart flutter."

 

Minjeong feigns contemplation, tapping her chin. "Hmm, you make a compelling argument. But I think I'd rather have my heart race from thrilling suspense."

 

Jimin leans even closer, their shoulders brushing, her voice dropping to a sultry whisper. "Well, you know, suspense can be... exciting. But imagine the thrill of a stolen kiss during a heartwarming moment."

 

Minjeong chuckles, her cheeks slightly flushed. "You really know how to sell it, don't you? Alright, a rom-com it is, but only if you promise not to steal any kisses."

 

Jimin raises a finger to her lips, feigning innocence. "Cross my heart, Minjeong. Though I can't promise I won't get a little tempted."

 

Minjeong playfully swats Jimin's arm. "Behave yourself, missy."

 

Jimin grins, her gaze turning tender as she locks eyes with Minjeong. "No promises there. Now, let's make a deal. We'll watch the rom-com, and if it gets too cheesy, we'll switch to a suspenseful thriller."

 

Minjeong shakes her head with a laugh. "Alright, deal. But only if you share the secret stash of chocolate my mom gave to you."

 

Jimin leans in, their faces inches apart, her voice a low, teasing murmur. "Deal, Minjeong. And who knows, by the end of the night, we might just have our own rom-com moment."

 

They share a lingering glance, a mixture of playfulness and something deeper, before Jimin gets up with a wink. "Now, about that popcorn. Get ready for the movie night of your life."

 

In this more flirty and playful scenario, Jimin's mischievous charm adds an extra layer of excitement to their interaction, leaving both girls eager to see where the movie night will take them.

 

In the dimly lit room, the soft glow of the TV screen illuminates the space as a romantic comedy plays. Jimin and Minjeong are nestled comfortably on the bed, wrapped up in blankets for almost half an hour or so. Minjeong giggles at a particularly funny scene, her eyes glued to the screen.

 

Unbeknownst to Minjeong, Jimin's gaze is fixed on her, a playful smile dancing on her lips. She watches Minjeong's expressions change with each twist of the plot, her heart fluttering at the adorable way Minjeong scrunches her nose or throws her head back in laughter.

 

After a while, Minjeong senses the weight of Jimin's gaze and turns to her, catching her staring. She blushes, her cheeks tinged with a rosy hue, and nudges Jimin with her elbow. 

 

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

 

Jimin feigns innocence, blinking innocently. "Like what? Can't I admire my best friend?"

 

Minjeong rolls her eyes, trying to hide her embarrassment. "Stop teasing, Jimin. You're making me self-conscious."

 

Jimin chuckles softly, her teasing tone persisting. "Oh, come on, Minjeong. It's not my fault you're so captivating, even when you're just watching a movie."

 

Minjeong pulls the blanket up to her chin, trying to hide her reddening face. "You're impossible, you know that?"

 

Jimin leans in closer, her voice a gentle whisper. "But you like it, don't you?"

 

Minjeong peeks at Jimin from beneath her lashes, her blush deepening, and softly utters, "Maybe a little."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter