Chapter 12

➶𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒➶ (DRAFT VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR

Thanks for waiting. Enjoy!

P.S.

Read endnote at the end. Thanks! :)

 

 

 

 

Jimin had never been this jealous before. The last time she felt such a feeling was back in elementary school. When Minjeong started hanging out with one of her classmates, Sullyoon.

 

 Sullyoon is a nice and introverted girl that everyone loves and adores. So it was a no-brainer when Minjeong introduced Sullyoon to her and asked if they could be friends.

 

  Jimin was in no position to say no because she knew that Minjeong would be upset. And she couldn’t hate Sullyoon too because she was just an innocent, timid little girl who has difficulties making friends.

 

  Jimin did what she had to do—keep her envy to herself whenever Minjeong canceled their hangouts because she had to accompany Sullyoon elsewhere. She never asks where they go because she was too bitter to entertain any sort of Sullyoon’s request.

 

  Unfortunately, Sullyoon didn’t stay much throughout the semester and had to transfer to the States. For some reason, up until now, Minjeong hasn't told her yet. She said she made a promise that she wouldn’t tell anyone because it was quite personal. It left a bitter feeling inside. 

 

   Minjeong, her most adored friend, is the kind of person who would keep secrets forever. That is something that Jimin admires about her. But she wouldn't hide the fact that she was jealous of Minjeong and Sullyoon’s closeness.

 

  Now, her source of envy is also in the form of a person called Kazuha Nakamura. The latter is extremely straightforward about her intention and doesn't seem to have any sort of control whatsoever. The moment she saw her, she immediately knew that she was a threat to her relationship with Minjeong (if there was even a relationship to begin with).

 

  She watches Minjeong talk to Yizhuo while she teaches her how to hook a bowling ball with her fingers correctly.

 

"What's wrong, sweetcakes? Is it too heavy for you?" She teases. 

 

  Jimin just narrowed her eyes after hearing the endearment and watched the exchange like a hawk.

 

"I can help you if you want,” she offers, sounding amused. A bit different from the character that she always portrays around people.

 

"No, thank you. I can handle this myself." She dismissed the latter in a hurry, sounding a bit flustered.

 

Minjeong grasped the ball but realised she couldn't lift it with one hand. So she cradled it in one arm, hooked her fingers on the holes, and wobbled a bit towards the lane.

 

"Are you sure you don't need any help?" Yizhuo asked yet again.

 

"No worries. I got this!" Her voice cracks in between, making Jimin smile at how cute she is right now.

 

“That's so adorable,” says the person beside her. "I wonder why you haven't asked her on a date yet,” Kazuha mutters, puckering her lips, as she stares at Minjeong with eyes full of amusement.

 

"I beg your pardon.” She furrowed her brows.

 

"Minjeong." She continues again, "You like her, do you?" and then faces Jimin with a questioning look.

 

“I believe that's none of your business,” she sternly replied.

 

"Actually, it is," she casually says without any hint of bother. "I told her that I liked her and that I would love to go out with her."

 

  Jimin was surprised and a bit alarmed by the sudden knowledge. She clenches her fist and tries to mask the bitterness and annoyance she’s feeling right now.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter