Chapter 2

โžถ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐€๐‘๐‘๐Ž๐– ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’โžถ (DRAFT VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ย 

ย 

Minjeong doesn't know what to say. Jimin's love arrow is pointing at her. Now, what does that mean? Certainly, Jimin, her most beloved friend, is not actually in love with her, right? She told Minjeong herself that she didn't see her that way. Plus, sheโ€™s probably dating Jeno right now.

ย 

ย ย She recalled their last conversation on the phone back when she was still in Japan. Jimin messaged her that she had something important to say and that she couldnโ€™t wait for her to come back to tell it.

ย 

ย 

โ€œHe asked me out,โ€ย she mutters softly.

ย 

โ€œReally? What did you say?โ€ย She asked, a bit slurred. Minjeong was a bit sleepy due to the shopping spree she had with her parents a while ago.

ย 

โ€œIโ€”I havenโ€™t given him my answers yet.โ€ย She could hear the nervousness in her best friendโ€™s voice.ย โ€œWhat do you think I should say?โ€

โ€œYou told me you donโ€™t like him that way. Well, did you change your mind after he asked you out?โ€

ย 

โ€œI donโ€™t knowโ€ฆโ€

ย 

There was a minute of silence on her end.

ย 

โ€œWhat do you think I should do?โ€ย She asked yet again, but this time her voice was a bit softer than before.

ย 

โ€œWell, for starters, you could try to go out with him once,โ€ย Minjeong absentmindedly responded. She finds it cute when Jimin acts a bit shy.ย โ€œI think one date can determine whether you like the person or not.โ€

ย 

ย ย Thereโ€™s silence yet again. It was a bit long. Minjeong would have thought that Jimin might have fallen asleep if she couldnโ€™t hear her breathing sound.

ย 

โ€œYouโ€™re right.โ€ย She pauses,ย โ€œMaybe I should do that.โ€ย She hears her sigh, followed by the words,ย โ€œI wish you were here. I miss youโ€ฆโ€ย She could hear a bit of longing in Jimin's voice, but she didnโ€™t dwell on that thought for long.

ย 

ย ย This was probably the first time theyโ€™d been separated from each other for a long time. They always celebrate birthdays, holidays, non-holidays, and mundane days with each other. Every week, they always have sleepovers, so thereโ€™s not a day that they don't see each other.

ย 

โ€œI miss you too. Iโ€™ll be back before you know it,โ€ย she mutters softly.

ย 

ย ย Thatโ€™s what occurred. After that, they talked about random things, and both fell asleep while talking with each other.

ย 

ย Letโ€™s just say that Minjeong is a little bit curious. Alright, scratch that. Minjeong is intrigued as to how her best friend came to develop feelings for her. When and how did it happen? What was she doing at that moment? She hoped she wasnโ€™t muttering some odd and stupid things at that time because sheโ€™d rather rope herself to death than hurt Jiminโ€™s feelings.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter