Chapter 14

➶𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒➶ (DRAFT VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR

Some readers are confused about the color-coded arrows.  So if you wanna know, take time to read this.

At the beginning of the story, the knowledge that we have about the love arrows is very limited since it just came out of nowhere. The only source that we have about it is Minjeong's POV (which is pretty much unreliable, lol) 

Why did I leave it like this? So that we could make more progress. It is labeled 'mysterious,' which could only mean that there are more surprising things coming regarding the arrows.

What's the difference between Red and Blue arrows? 
Probably the degree to which you like the person. Minjeong emphasized that her parents' arrows are both red. That only means that Jimin is at the level where she wants to be with Minjeong forever while Kazuha's arrow means more of a crush.

The Gray arrow is a mystery because, as I said, the origin of Minjeong's ability was just given to her without prior notice. Maybe The God of Love just wants to mess with her. We don't know.

Also, the arrow seems to represent the holder's feelings and emotions. It was shown in the scene where their black arrows appeared (which you will read later).

If you have any questions just ask in the comment.

For now, let's read the chapter. This scene is very much needed. Don't kill me! XD Enjoy!

 

 

 

Minjeong is in the middle of a dilemma—the kind of dilemma that we only see in dramas, specifically. It’s the kind of dilemma where the protagonist is in a situation where she has to painfully choose which of all her suitors would be the lucky person to pick.

 

“If you two are just going to act like this, y'all don't deserve to be with her.” Yizhuo spat with venom.

 

  Red, blue, and orange love arrows were pointing at her, while the owners of each supposed arrow were busy glaring at one another. How did she end up here? She actually didn't have a clue. She was just returning from the loo when all of a sudden she met Kazuha, and they were just having a talk-that is, more of a confession-kind of conversation. And everything just escalated pretty quickly.

 

Let’s start from the beginning.

 

“Are you sure you’re okay now?”

 

  Minjeong was still a little bit distracted by the way Jimin’s red arrow flickered like a heartbeat. Ironically, she could also hear it thumping, which is madly bewildering in a sense.

 

“I’m good now, Jimin.” She focused her attention on the latter, smiling a little. “Thank you.” She touched the side of her head and winced in pain, feeling the slight bump on it. “Where’s everybody?”

 

  Jimin clasped their hands, suddenly massaging and drawing circles on them. She gently blew on the bump, as if trying to ease the pain with it.

 

“Aeri and Kazuha took care of the bill. Jeno went to the loo. And Yizhuo…” She looks around, looking for the latter. “Huh. She was just here a while ago.” Jimin fidgets again nervously. “Do you want me to look for them? Do you need something?” She stood immediately, but before she could get away, Minjeong pulled her by the wrist and accidentally landed on her lap.

 

“Jimin, I’m fine,” she reassured, gazing at the latter’s brown eyes, gently rocking her to ease her mind. 

 

“I don’t need anything right now,” she continued, nuzzling Jimin’s blonde locks with affection, “just you… maybe.”

 

  Jimin was caught off guard by the sudden display of affection. It was definitely turning her into mush because she could literally feel her face getting redder and redder.

 

“So just stay with me.” Minjeong grazes her nose on the latter’s cheek and down her collarbone.

 

  Jimin swallowed a nervous gulp and mumbled a small ‘Okay’, keeping her face down and mentally telling herself to breathe.

  

“You’re so cute when you’re a bit jittery,” Minjeong chortled, intertwining their hands again.

 

Jimin’s adorable frown came back, “Please don’t make fun of me. I almost had a heart attack earlier,” and then faced Minjeong with a pout.

 

“Aw. I’m sorry, you adorable little thing.” Minjeong bumps their noses together, creating a constant chaos of feelings inside Jimin. 

 

  Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Jimin couldn’t help but mentally scream. It feels like she and Minjeong are absolutely dating now. She couldn’t believe that this was actually happening. She badly wants to shout because of the extreme happiness she’s feeling.

 

“Will you sleep over at my house later?” Minjeong continued to rub her nose on Jimin’s shoulder blade, which was giving her goosebumps all over her body.

 

Jimin giggles because it tickles. “Is your family around? Because I don’t think I could live for another embarrassment.”

 

“Unfortunately, Dad will come back home today,” she said with a pout, but it was immediately replaced by a smirk. “Though, I think he wouldn’t mind. He adores you too.” She nuzzles the flesh down her earlobe, and whispers, “Also, we can just lock the door,” in a rough and teasing voice.

 

 

  Now, why did this insanely infectious scene end up with this—“If you two are just going to act like this, y'all don't deserve to be with her.”

 

  Let's pause for a bit because we're not quite there yet. 

 

  Minjeong, with her absolute desire to know what the colours meant, wanted some answers. And like all those people who have a curious mind, she wants to seek those answers—not knowing what the consequences of her actions will be.

 

  It all started when she excused herself to go to the loo. It was all fine at first, and she was planning to go back to Jimin as soon as possible so that they could get out of there immediately.

 

  But it seems like the God of Love loves to mess with her for some reason; she met Kazuha when she went out of the toilet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter